این آر او نہیں دوں گا" کی گردن کے بعد - "اڈے نہیں دوں گا" کی گردان"

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کوئی زخموں کو نہیں چاٹ رہا بچے - احمق مریم جو تمہارا کھوتے ہے چار گنا بڑی احمق ہے - اس نے جو نتیجہ نکالنا تھا نکال دیا - اچھا ہوا
پر میں تجھ بر حیران ہوں کہ تجھےبولنا بھی آتا ہے -- میں تو سمجھا رہا تھا صرف اپنی خالہ کی جف لگانی اتی ہے - ? جو پیچھے سے لایٹیں نکلتی ہے

لیکن پہلے سے پتا تھا - تجھے نہ موضو ع کی سمجھ ہے نہ کوئی ادراق - ادراق ہو بھی تو تجھ جیسے بارلے کو کیا پرواہ - دھماکوں سے یہاں لاشوں کے چیتھڑے اڑتے رھیں --- تو سکوں سے شیخوں کی کالی موریاں چاٹتا رہ
I am sorry to disappoint u. I know only and intelligent like u will call others Jahal.
BTW why all intelligent and intellectual like u and Abid Sher Ali are in Pakistan?
A Jahalana question from me. Are in favor or against giving airfields to Americans

RajaRawal111

Watch your language before i kick my shoe so far up your ass that it comes out of your mouth. bloody pig
It was Totally watched Language. And it shows my frustration pertaining to the subject. Further It was for the ruling HaramZadon ka group of PTI. Was not personally for you. I apologize if you thought I said that to you.
Rest was all for you.

Last edited:

RajaRawal111

I am sorry to disappoint u. I know only and intelligent like u will call others Jahal.
BTW why all intelligent and intellectual like u and Abid Sher Ali are in Pakistan?
A Jahalana question from me. Are in favor or against giving airfields to Americans
I am in favour of containing these Criminals known as Taalibaan whichever ways it can be done --- why it is so hard for you to understand ???
Aerial combatting was a proven effective mean to keep them shattered.
It is not a time to be a hero in front of his Jahil Followers who are not able to think beyond slurring and sloganeering. But unfortunately, your donkey is not capable of realizing this.

Okara

I am in favour of containing these Criminals known as Taalibaan whichever ways it can be done --- why it is so hard for you to understand ???
Aerial combatting was a proven effective mean to keep them shattered.
It is not a time to be a hero in front of his Jahil Followers who are not able to think beyond slurring and sloganeering. But unfortunately, your donkey is not capable of realizing this.
Americans need a great commander like u but sadly they are not stupid enough.

RajaRawal111

Americans need a great commander like u but sadly they are not stupid enough.
So they were stupid before ???
Afghanistan Generally was out of the hands of Criminals since 2002. That was stupidity?
You need to see corpses flying in the air in Pakistan. You definitely were missing that fun. Weren't you ???