اسلام آباد پولیس کاکارکنان،صحافیوں پر تشدد،توڑ پھوڑ ،عمران خان کاسخت ردعمل

2isbpolitashduddkhan.jpg

نیوٹرلز کی تھپکی اور آئی جی اسلام آباد کی ایماء پر تحریک انصاف کے حامیوں کو ڈرانےدھمکانےکیلئےفسطائیت کا سہارا لیا جارہا ہے۔اسلام آباد ہائیکورٹ پیشی کے بعد اسلام آباد کی صورتحال پر عمران خان کا ردعمل۔۔

اسلام آبادہائیکورٹ سے واپسی پر عمران خان نے اپنے ٹوئٹر پیغام میں کہا کہ جیساکہ 18مارچ کو جوڈیشل کمپلیکس میں دیکھا گیا، پولیس اور سادہ کپڑوں میں ملبوس”نامعلوم افراد“ نے تحریک انصاف کےپرامن کارکنان،حتّٰی کہ ہمارے فوٹوگرافر پر حملہ کیا اور انہیں گرفتارکیا۔

انکا مزید کہنا تھا کہ پرامن شہریوں کیخلاف تشدد کا ایسابےدریغ استعمال اور عام شہریوں کا اغواء نہایت اشتعال انگیز ہے

https://twitter.com/x/status/1640320017962082306
انہوں نے مزید کہا کہ حتّٰی کہ میری گاڑی جوقریب ہی کھڑی تھی اور جس میں کوئ سوار بھی نہ تھا، پر دھاوا بولاگیا اور اسکی کھڑکیاں توڑی گئیں۔

عمران خان کا کہنا تھا کہ نیوٹرلز کی تھپکی اور آئی جی اسلام آباد کی ایماء پر تحریک انصاف کے حامی عوام/شہریوں کو ڈرانےدھمکانےکیلئےاس فسطائیت کا سہارا لیا جارہا ہے۔

https://twitter.com/x/status/1640320088141176834

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Jo Behe Khaa tha. We are not going to achieve anything if we kept making mistake after mistakes.
I was against resigning from the National Assembly. We lost the opportunity to snatch the Govt back.
I was against dissolving Punjab and KPK assemblies, we did it and cut our both hands.
By fighting the law we are adding trouble for ourselves.
you are a patwari, stop with your bullshit already... teri bakwaas posts se haram ki boo aati hai... eho you trying to decieve?

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Mr. Imran Khan, you realized that your standing in front of the Law did not help you at all. Now you are appearing to the courts like an honorable man. You came to the court, took bail in 7 cases, and went back home peacefully. It was just a smooth process. Could have been even smoother.

What did you get by holding two violent dramas at Zaman Park and Islamabad? You just masked your face in front of the world as Anarchist. Even worst, you fell into the trap they laid for you. Added few more cases in your bag. All they want to do is to keep you busy and you provided them all they wanted. You created hype of the Na-Maloom Afraad, which was just a trap to show you as a weak and cowardly person. Where did they go today? Why did they not come and strangle you today?

For the hell's sake stop listening to the establishment touts around you. They are playing with your statue of bravery and courage.

And for hell's sake, stop showing up in the warm lunch delivery box. They are making too much fun of your appearance. For once please take a peek at the Putwari media posts.
نیازی نے پیشی سے انکار نہیں کیا تھا، پیشی سے پانچ دن پہلے گرفتار کرنا چاہتے تھے اور وہ بھی سیکورٹی بانڈ دینے کے باوجود

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah IK is part of my daily prayers for a few years now. This is the least one can do.

Not to show off, but same here.
Din raat kaa'ee bar duaaoun kaa dhair.
Allah uusay hamesha apni hifzo amaan main rakhkhay, sehat aur tandrusti dey aur jald mulk kee baag door uuskay mehfooz haathoun main thmaaye. AAMEEN.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
you are a patwari, stop with your bullshit already... teri bakwaas posts se haram ki boo aati hai... eho you trying to decieve?
Okay you please call me Patwari if it satisfies you. But please tell me what tangible did we so far achieved. Has any of our demands been accepted. Did we not lose our bargaining power.
Please dont became popular and he has a larger fellowship. IK was already at his peak even before it.

Maharaj Siyasi

MPA (400+ posts)
On the softer note man. I told you so many times that the specie known as "Insafis" are long extinct. Most are dead and few have evolved to Imranis.
And to be imrani you have to be abusive and ultimate Idiot. You are not an Imrani. You are last ones of Insafis. You have to die man or evolve into Imrani.
Believe me 90% of my friends were Insafis. Half are depressed and muted. Other half are now imranis and they hate me now.
I did not really need your advice. I told you to get lost.

baalti

Minister (2k+ posts)
Okay you please call me Patwari if it satisfies you. But please tell me what tangible did we so far achieved. Has any of our demands been accepted. Did we not lose our bargaining power.
Please dont became popular and he has a larger fellowship. IK was already at his peak even before it.
tell me your views on shehbaz kutta sharif, nawaz kutta sharif, hamza kutta sharif, maryam garajan kutti safdar!

Islamabadiya

Alhamdulillah IK is part of my daily prayers for a few years now. This is the least one can do.

your prayers? and look where he has ended up! roams around like a Dulhan when nobody in this country wants to kill him, just to avoid indictment

ttp is the biggest enemy of Pak and we all know they are khan's buddies

this whole threat thing is bullshit, even if slight truth to it, khan's cowardice has made a joke of himself, there are other ways of protecting than hiding behind crowds and walking around like a Dulhan

Visionartist

نیازی نے پیشی سے انکار نہیں کیا تھا، پیشی سے پانچ دن پہلے گرفتار کرنا چاہتے تھے اور وہ بھی سیکورٹی بانڈ دینے کے باوجود

the process could have been even more smoother, but the stupids like Imran do not understand or understand after the incidents pass.​

ahameed

the process could have been even more smoother, but the stupids like Imran do not understand or understand after the incidents pass.​

جب ساری ریاست ایک پارٹی اور لیڈر کو ختم کرنے پر لگ جائے تو کچھ نہیں ہو سکتا

اگر عمران خان کو قتل کرنے والے کی پیشی ویڈیو لنک کے ذریعے ہو سکتی ہے تو عمران خان کی کیوں نہیں؟؟؟

اتنے جھوٹے کیسز بنانے کا مقصد ہی یہی ہے کہ ریاست اپنے مقاصد میں کامیاب ہو سکے، ورنہ تو کئی ہزار ڈالر صرف ویڈیو لنک کی پیشی سے ہی بچائے جا سکتے ہیں پاکستان کے ذخائر سے

nutral is munafek

Minister (2k+ posts)
There is no god but Allah, Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.
Imran Khan was made a leader away from politics and the prime ministership.

sensible

Mr. Imran Khan, you realized that your standing in front of the Law did not help you at all. Now you are appearing to the courts like an honorable man. You came to the court, took bail in 7 cases, and went back home peacefully. It was just a smooth process. Could have been even smoother.

What did you get by holding two violent dramas at Zaman Park and Islamabad? You just masked your face in front of the world as Anarchist. Even worst, you fell into the trap they laid for you. Added few more cases in your bag. All they want to do is to keep you busy and you provided them all they wanted. You created hype of the Na-Maloom Afraad, which was just a trap to show you as a weak and cowardly person. Where did they go today? Why did they not come and strangle you today?

For the hell's sake stop listening to the establishment touts around you. They are playing with your statue of bravery and courage.

And for hell's sake, stop showing up in the warm lunch delivery box. They are making too much fun of your appearance. For once please take a peek at the Putwari media posts.
یہ ساری بکواس جو تم نے لگھی ہے ۔ اگر جنرلز قانون کے سامنے آئے تو ساری بہادری نکل جائے گی۔جیسے مشرف کی نکل گئی تھی۔ ۔بس اتنا کافی ہے ۔ان لوگوں نے تمہاری ایسی کی تیسی پھیر دینی ہے اگر عمران خان بیچ میں نہ ہو ۔آئ ڈی سے ہی ڈفر نظر آ
ئے ۔