اسرائیل کو آج نہیں تو کل تسلیم کرنا ہی پڑے گا، پی جے میر

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
No they don't. But anyways the point is regardless of if they are arseholes or not. Why does Pakistan have to act like their Uncle Bob and unnecessarily isolate it self from Israel? Specially since we have no personal quibble with Israel and neither does Israel have any quibble with Pakistan.
if we take our eman out of the picture then we do not. Our deen asks us to uphold justice and repeal the tyrant.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
if we take our eman out of the picture then we do not. Our deen asks us to uphold justice and repeal the tyrant.
Why is our deen only applied when it comes to Palestine, why not other countries, there are so many tragedies happening across the world, why Pakistanis only selectively use their deen????

Forget anywhere else are we doing that in our own country, where justice is a joke and its been ruled by one tyrant after another tyrant. Where was our deen then???

So please enough of this deeni chooran.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
This case is altogether different. We are talking about the illegal occupation of their land.
So many other places have been illegally militarily occupied, we never said a word against them? So many are currently in that situation, we still don't say a word against them?

Turkey occupies Kurdistan and parts of Cyprus, Morocco occupies western sahara, Russia occupies crimea etc etc etc We don't say anything against them nor do we cut diplomatic ties with them, why only Palestine?

xguru

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I agree with others here, the Palestinians are the worst of the worst. I had a different opinion until I lived in GCC countries for about 14 years recently. I dealt with a lot of them, some were my managers, colleagues, customers, one was my tenant. Yet to know one decent Palestinian. This leads me to believe that what is happening to them is the will of Allah. We should think about Pakistan and the Muslims of Sub-continent. If accepting Israel benefits us, then we should do it. Forget the Palestinians.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
So many other places have been illegally militarily occupied, we never said a word against them? So many are currently in that situation, we still don't say a word against them?

Turkey occupies Kurdistan and parts of Cyprus, Morocco occupies western sahara, Russia occupies crimea etc etc etc We don't say anything against them nor do we cut diplomatic ties with them, why only Palestine?
The countries you have mentioned except Russia rightfully had their claim on the land but Israel has illegally annexed the Palestinian land and it is still considered occupied land by the United Nations.

Logic

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

یہ خوش آئند بات ہے کہ تقریبا سارے ہی فورم ممبرز فلسطینیوں کے ساتھ شانہ بشانہ کھڑے ہیں .
کاش ہم کشمیریوں کے ساتھ بھی اسی طرح یکجہتی دکھاتے ہوئے انڈیا سے سفارتی تعلقات ختم کر دیں .

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Israel whole existence was to destroy Muslims and take over land any justice or logical or ethical person cannot support or will not support such terrorism

It does not matter if its Palestinian being killed or Hindus its what our religion teaches stand against in justice in humanity

Israel is the worst example of a just and moral country

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The countries you have mentioned except Russia rightfully had their claim on the land but Israel has illegally annexed the Palestinian land and it is still considered occupied land by the United Nations.
Fuck UN, its a toothless organization which can't do anything.

It just depends on which side of the fence you sit on. Israelis say they have a rightful claim on it, also if you look at it technically they managed to capture all of it during the multiple wars with its neighboring Arabs. SO that also kinda makes their claim, fair. And ok how much noise have we made about Crimea?

We are just spastic about Israel and Palestine because Arab money has flowed and we have been fed this muslim ummah chooran through the mimbar sponsored by wahabi money specially during ZIa's time so we are born biased against Israel for no real good reason because the Arab needed others to agree with their anti Israel stance of that time.

Now the Arabs have all gone back to normal with Israel but we like idiots are still flying this flag.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
It does not matter if its Palestinian being killed or Hindus its what our religion teaches stand against in justice in humanity
Question is why do we apply this so selectively and only for Palestine. Great tragedies have and are happening right now as we speak, nothing about those ever.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Question is why do we apply this so selectively and only for Palestine. Great tragedies have and are happening right now as we speak, nothing about those ever.
We can ask the same question to those terrorist Israel's have they not stolen enough lands how much more bloodshed do they need why only Muslim lands are so desirable to them why not western lands

This has to stop there has to be limit you cannot make a human prison which is called Palestine

Wake up Pak

Fuck UN, its a toothless organization which can't do anything.

It just depends on which side of the fence you sit on. Israelis say they have a rightful claim on it, also if you look at it technically they managed to capture all of it during the multiple wars with its neighboring Arabs. SO that also kinda makes their claim, fair. And ok how much noise have we made about Crimea?

We are just spastic about Israel and Palestine because Arab money has flowed and we have been fed this muslim ummah chooran through the mimbar sponsored by wahabi money specially during ZIa's time so we are born biased against Israel for no real good reason because the Arab needed others to agree with their anti Israel stance of that time.

Now the Arabs have all gone back to normal with Israel but we like idiots are still flying this flag.
The majority of the Arabs are toothless and spineless countries.
Trump administration basically forced these Arabs to accept Israel or else.
I know for sure Pakistan must have had international pressure but as long as Imran Khan is PM and until Israel gives the rights to the Palestinian people, Pakistan will not accept the state of Israel.
I am not against Jews or any other religion or ethnicity but, the zionist state of Israel.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The majority of the Arabs are toothless and spineless countries.
Trump administration basically forced these Arabs to accept Israel or else.
I know for sure Pakistan must have had international pressure but as long as Imran Khan is PM and until Israel gives the rights to the Palestinian people, Pakistan will not accept the state of Israel.
I am not against Jews or any other religion or ethnicity but, the zionist state of Israel.
My point is we have no real good reason for not having relations with Israel and that other point of occupation and humanity blah blah is also moot because we don't apply that universally, just for Israel.

kayawish

I agree, we as Pakistan have no issue with Israel and neither does it have any issue with us, awein hi hum falastiniyo key mamay banay huway hain.

Aur Phalastini duniya ki ek number BC qoum hai, meri poori zindagi guzar gai in key saath dealing kerte huway, sub ke sub hi ek number ke harami, dhokay baaz aur fraudiye hain.
i also had bad experience with them in germany sory to say ...

kayawish

if israel or USA pays all pakistan depts and loans then i will be happy to accept israel.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
We can ask the same question to those terrorist Israel's have they not stolen enough lands how much more bloodshed do they need why only Muslim lands are so desirable to them why not western lands
Its called geography. And if you read History. Israel was pretty happy with the land it was allocated by the UN, its the Arabs, they said no we will not give any land ( wasn't theirs to give in the first place, basically they wanted to annex Israel/Palestine into their own borders, not that they wanted to keep Palestine an independent country, thats why Syria, Jordan and Egypt all went to war with Israel seeing who could get the most amount of land.

So Israel basically said, oh yeah, then fuck you. Kicked all three of their asses and took over the whole place. If basically these greedy Arabs had STFU that time, there would an internationally recognized country called Palestine today.

Wake up Pak

My point is we have no real good reason for not having relations with Israel and that other point of occupation and humanity blah blah is also moot because we don't apply that universally, just for Israel.
As I have said earlier that, you can not compare apples and oranges.
Besides, what good Isreal has done with Pakistan? Almost every war or conflict with India, Israel is been guiding and abetting India against the state of Pakistan. In my opinion, even if we do recognize Israel they can never be trusted.

Wake up Pak

Why would it do any good for or with a country that doesn't even recognizes it.
Did Pakistan conspire against Israel? If Israel wanted a cordial relation with Pakistan it should have been a neutral country not conspiring against it.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Did Pakistan conspire against Israel? If Israel wanted a cordial relation with Pakistan it should have been a neutral country not conspiring against it.
India, Afghanistan and Iran conspire against Pakistan all the time, yet we have diplomatic relations with all of them. Sorry bro, which ever way you cut it, there is no real justification for this.

No matter which way you cut it, doesn't make any sense.