Two Muslim women stabbed under the Eiffel Tower France

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Zionist scum NY times? U mean Jew York propaganda machine of Tiny demon Israhell? OYE
"Oy" indeed! You're not going to find a Zionist under every bed, Salazar. The available evidence has nothing to suggest "propaganda machine of Tiny demon Israhell" involvement in burying this stabbing.

(And now that I've pointed this out to you, I ask you to refrain from using the term "Israhell" from now on. I'll flag it every time I find it. What the mods decide to do will be up to them.)

Imranpak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Muslim people need to understand that the more they kill those who insult Islam the greater the number of perpetrators. When such incidents happen in non Muslim countries it is Muslim countries who have to take action by banning their products. Only way to end this is by hitting non Muslim governments in the pocket. Killing the perpetrators is not the answer.

Salazar67

"Oy" indeed! You're not going to find a Zionist under every bed, Salazar. The available evidence has nothing to suggest "propaganda machine of Tiny demon Israhell" involvement in burying this stabbing.

(And now that I've pointed this out to you, I ask you to refrain from using the term "Israhell" from now on. I'll flag it every time I find it. What the mods decide to do will be up to them.)
Israhell, Gaza Concentration camp survivor. Zieg Heil Adolf Nuttin Yahoo.

Solomon2

MPA (400+ posts)
Isra****, Gaza Concentration camp survivor. Zieg Heil Adolf Nuttin Yahoo.
Since you're convinced Israel had something to do with the stabbing, then will you support or denounce the reported attempt by "Britons of Pakistani origin" to run over a policeman outside the Israeli embassy in Paris?

Salazar67

Since you're convinced Israel had something to do with the stabbing, then will you support or denounce the reported attempt by "Britons of Pakistani origin" to run over a policeman outside the Israeli embassy in Paris?

No more Israhell, peace on earth. Demon must not occupy Palestinian land. Zieg Heil Nazi Nuttin Yahoo.