Two Muslim women stabbed under the Eiffel Tower France

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Last edited by a moderator:

<ChOuDhArY>

Yea ha azaadi-e-raee in mulkoon mn jo dosre mulko mn human rights ke champions hn.. aur Criminals ke khilaf saza per be inko masla hota ha

Double standards everywhere..

Raiwind-Destroyer

Yea ha azaadi-e-raee in mulkoon mn jo dosre mulko mn human rights ke champions hn.. aur Criminals ke khilaf saza per be inko masla hota ha

Double standards everywhere..
this is the reality of west they hate muslims any chance they get to destroy muslims they will not leave bunch of terrorist westerners

Diesel

its just the beginning.. ab ya apne deen ko taraq kar do Or ya europe ko.. in white facists ka ab yahi slogan hoga..

Last edited:

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Humare khooni Liberal makhlooq se poocho tu wo sab kuch justify kr dein ge..
demagh kee lassi ho tum log, who ever did this was a racist criminal, there is rising anti muslim sentiment among the right wingers in west, and guess what liberals there are also fighting against this.
Kabhi to demagh use kerlia kero apna. Dunia bhar main conservatives kee IQ pata nahi kahan ghas charnay chali jatee hay !! OR is say pehlay kay mujhay yahudi kafir ladeeni etc etc ka ilzam do, let me make one thing clear, Islam liberalism kay against nahi hay, maulvi hain. You can be a liberal and a strict practicing muslim at same time.

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is an act of Secular Macron terrorism...
abay dhakan agar yeh Secular Macron ka nateeja hay, to Pakistani Taliban or extremist bhi Islamic republic of Pakistan ka nateeja hay.
Dosron ko ko hamesha boltay rehtay ho kay dont judge the whole nation on the basis of individuals actions, or khud yahi kertay phirtay ho.

<ChOuDhArY>

demagh kee lassi ho tum log, who ever did this was a racist criminal, there is rising anti muslim sentiment among the right wingers in west, and guess what liberals there are also fighting against this.
Kabhi to demagh use kerlia kero apna. Dunia bhar main conservatives kee IQ pata nahi kahan ghas charnay chali jatee hay !! OR is say pehlay kay mujhay yahudi kafir ladeeni etc etc ka ilzam do, let me make one thing clear, Islam liberalism kay against nahi hay, maulvi hain. You can be a liberal and a strict practicing muslim at same time.

I know what are you talking about...
Lakin Jaan ki amman ho tu kuch arz krna chahta hn..

Its better to know the context before commenting on others. I know west quite well. I written this comment about Pakistani khooni Liberals who only think that we need to follow whatever is done in west.. I just refer to these kind of people who are not familiar with this terminology (being Liberal).

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
abay dhakan agar yeh Secular Macron ka nateeja hay, to Pakistani Taliban or extremist bhi Islamic republic of Pakistan ka nateeja hay.
Dosron ko ko hamesha boltay rehtay ho kay dont judge the whole nation on the basis of individuals actions, or khud yahi kertay phirtay ho.
kitchen se bahar niklayaei....yeh unke islamic terrorism ki teminology a jawab tha!!...

khipk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know what are you talking about...
Lakin Jaan ki amman ho tu kuch arz krna chahta hn..

Its better to know the context before commenting on others. I know west quite well. I written this comment about Pakistani khooni Liberals who only think that we need to follow whatever is done in west.. I just refer to these kind of people who are not familiar with this terminology (being Liberal).

I would tend to agree with you on that point that there are a lot of people who are masquerading as liberals from Muslim country, who make me sick! To be honest, they arent liberals at all, their ideology is just anti Islam, and their mindset actually align with the conservatives of the west.

Let me give you an example. In Germany there is a widely hated racist and xenophobic anti muslim party called AFD, the party is so controversial that last year a newly elected mayor from other party had to resign few days after elections just because AFD members voted for him (without being asked by him to do so). There was a AFD convention in Berlin around 3 years back, and there was a Turkish "pseudo-liberal" guy who came to stage to speak, his speech was so hateful against muslims, that he was boo-ed of by AFD supporters, who themselves are anti muslims, and anti-foriegnor biggots!

So for future references, just as we (you and me included ) dont want ourselves grouped together with the acts of muslim extremists, dont group together liberals with pseudo-liberals wannabes.

wasiqjaved

Muslims stabbing are "terrorists" while anyone else stabbing are merely suspects.

The former can be termed as "beheading" initially and later reports can just come up casually and say there were 2 stabs at the neck which off course will be ignored as the narrative has been built already while the latter at Effile Tower with 6 stabbing blows is just a bruise .

This is the hypocrisy of libtards.
FB-IMG-1603295842856.jpg

Tweet | Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:

MRT.abcd

Minister (2k+ posts)
Most of the newspapers covered this news in Europe. Stupid BBC and other Electronic media didn't cover it

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
yahan leekhnay ka kia faida, agar budla layna he hy to aaj 5 waqat namaz parh kr maghfirat maang kr dua kro Muslim ummah ke leyain har namaz main, dua sy barh kr kon sa hathyar ho ga

<ChOuDhArY>

I would tend to agree with you on that point that there are a lot of people who are masquerading as liberals from Muslim country, who make me sick! To be honest, they arent liberals at all, their ideology is just anti Islam, and their mindset actually align with the conservatives of the west.

Let me give you an example. In Germany there is a widely hated racist and xenophobic anti muslim party called AFD, the party is so controversial that last year a newly elected mayor from other party had to resign few days after elections just because AFD members voted for him (without being asked by him to do so). There was a AFD convention in Berlin around 3 years back, and there was a Turkish "pseudo-liberal" guy who came to stage to speak, his speech was so hateful against muslims, that he was boo-ed of by AFD supporters, who themselves are anti muslims, and anti-foriegnor biggots!

So for future references, just as we (you and me included ) dont want ourselves grouped together with the acts of muslim extremists, dont group together liberals with pseudo-liberals wannabes.

I think now you understand what I was talking about.

You quoted the right example of AFD. But in Germany the Liberals are "Die Linke" who are on the opposite side of AFD. They are even protesting to allow family reunion for Syrians. Even FDP, Green and others don't share their stage with AFD.

My comment was not about these Liberals but I was talking about the people like you said about the Turkish men in AFD rally. I was just talking about "So called self proclaimed Pakistani Liberals" who don't know what does it means.

Anyways now the misunderstanding is cleared. I was bit annoyed from the wording your used against me :) otherwise I know completely what you wrote in above comment.

Imranpak

Even most Muslim media are not reporting it. In Pak Sunni's are always fighting Shia's as well that is seen as normal!