Bilawal Bhutto criticizes PM Imran for his statement over shared border of Germany and Japan

knowledge88

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Joint industries. Meaning, they had industries which involved their neighbors.
Neighbors dont just have to be landlocked. Post WW2, US was involved in the Korean war, and Japan was the main supplier for most of their needs during the war.
Germany went through a similar growth stage after the war, by collaborating iwth its neighbors.
He DID NOT use the word neighbour which is disputed. He used the word "BORDER".
Ask a Japanese person which country meets Japan Border and they would laugh . They would tell you Japan is an Island. Island does not have a bordering country.

see the video , His exact words are " on the border region of Germany and Japan, they had joined industries, "
I wish he knew that on the Border region of an Island is always an Ocean.

But Bilawal missed the funniest part of the Imran Khan's speech.
He said "now there no question between them to have bad relations because their economic interest are tied together"
As if Germany and Japan had bad relations during the second world war.

He is thinking that Japan fought 2nd World War against Germany :-)
He started his speech with " Germany and Japan killed millions of their civilians "
Germany and Japan did not kill their Civilians. They killed their enemies. How can they kill their civilians Both Germany and Japan were allies in the second world war.
see What Imran Khan is saying. Be honest , isn't it funny to say that Germany and Japan killed millions of their civilians. It is like saying China killed many Pakistani civilians in 1965 war. China fought 1965 war with Pakistan against India.

see the video to understand what I am saying. . .

Last edited:

AhmadSaleem264

Minister (2k+ posts)
LOL patwari and jialas are desperate so now if they are unable to find any corruption or policy issue they have to rest their politics over slip of tongues.
becharay Miserable creatures

desiexchange

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
PPP politicians who call Bilawal their chairman and stand behind him like a servant should be ashamed of themselves. Sometimes I wonder what they teach their children at home. These people have no honour, dignity or class. Simply shameless thieves.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
He DID NOT use the word neighbour which is disputed. He used the word "BORDER".
Ask a Japanese person which country meets Japan Border and they would laugh . They would tell you Japan is an Island. Island does not have a bordering country.

see the video , His exact words are " on the border region of Germany and Japan, they had joined industries, "
I wish he knew that on the Border region of an Island is always an Ocean.

But Bilawal missed the funniest part of the Imran Khan's speech.
He said "now there no question between them to have bad relations because their economic interest are tied together"
As if Germany and Japan had bad relations during the second world war.

He is thinking that Japan fought 2nd World War against Germany :-)
He started his speech with " Germany and Japan killed millions of their civilians "
Germany and Japan did not kill their Civilians. They killed their enemies. How can they kill their civilians Both Germany and Japan were allies in the second world war.
see What Imran Khan is saying. Be honest , isn't it funny to say that Germany and Japan killed millions of their civilians. It is like saying China killed many Pakistani civilians in 1965 war. China fought 1965 war with Pakistan against India.

see the video to understand what I am saying. . .

Not sure where you get your history from, but Germany eliminated more than 200,000 German jews...apart from jews from other countries. They were German citizens
As for Japan, perhaps you are not aware, but Japan occupied pretty much all of far east asia for several decades...including mainland china, hong kong, burma, phillipines, parts of Malaysia, indonesia...vietnam, koreas...the list goes on. All of the people in these territories were japanese subjects....and were killed in large numbers.

Dont need to see the video again to know the obvious.

Tyrion Lannister

Is chutye ko khud bechalors in arts me dakhla mila tha jo oxford mae hr fee dene wale ko mil jata hai baaten sunlo iski

knowledge88

Not sure where you get your history from, but Germany eliminated more than 200,000 German jews...apart from jews from other countries. They were German citizens
As for Japan, perhaps you are not aware, but Japan occupied pretty much all of far east asia for several decades...including mainland china, hong kong, burma, phillipines, parts of Malaysia, indonesia...vietnam, koreas...the list goes on. All of the people in these territories were japanese subjects....and were killed in large numbers.

So You are saying that during the second world was Germany and Japan had bad relations.
In 1940, the Axis powers are formed as Germany, Italy, and Japan become allies with the signing of the Tripartite Pact in Berlin.

ZS_Devil

Minister (2k+ posts)
Joint industries. Meaning, they had industries which involved their neighbors.
Neighbors dont just have to be landlocked. Post WW2, US was involved in the Korean war, and Japan was the main supplier for most of their needs during the war.
Germany went through a similar growth stage after the war, by collaborating iwth its neighbors.
yr ap log khud k upper khud hi thukte ho bhai wo france aur germany ka reference de rha tha bus bat wahi khatam hojati ab ap us mistake ko itna chutiyapa create kr k support kr rhe ho bus yehi kehdo k slip of toungue hogai hai bus end baat

knowledge88

Also you wrote " but Germany eliminated more than 200,000 German jews " and "Japan occupied pretty much all of far east asia for several decades.. " So they civilains in china , singapore Hk Japan killed were Japanese civilians ? :-)

Also IK started the speech as if Germany and Japan were rivals in the second world war ?
Tell me , is it not ridiculous ?
When he meant they killed millions of their civilions he meant not the jews of Germany , he meant Japan fought with Germany and they killed millions of each other countries citizens.
Please someone tell him that Japan and Germany were Allies in the second world war.

Use your head , instead of trying to defend the ridiculous.
Bye the way, I have caught the error.
Instead of France , IK by the slip of the tounge said Japan.
Now Change Japan with France and everything he said will make sense. It would have been slip of the tongue .
Remember when IK said that China is considering making the trains faster than the speed of light. How silly it would be to defend that. All one has to do is to say , he meant sound not light.

jeelu

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a daft bunch he meant that germany and japan even after losing so many of their citizens are now doing trade with their enemies of world war 2

Will_Bite

So You are saying that during the second world was Germany and Japan had bad relations.
In 1940, the Axis powers are formed as Germany, Italy, and Japan become allies with the signing of the Tripartite Pact in Berlin.
Thanks but no thanks. I can use my own words.

Imran was obviously talking about the 2 countries on an individual level. Both the countries had bad relations with their respective neighbors...both killed many of their own....and after the war, both realized that the only way forward was to jointly work with neighbors.

You can give it any spin you want.

jani1

He said "On the border region Germany and Japan had joined industries".
But Japan doesn't have a border with any country because Japan is an island,
تو اس کے لیئے تو دماغ کا ہونا بھی ضروری ہے۔۔۔ جو اسے سمجھے کہ۔۔
ان کے بارڈر سے مراد تھی۔۔ان کے قریبی ممالک۔۔مطلب کوریا چین وغیرہ۔۔

Will_Bite

Also you wrote " but Germany eliminated more than 200,000 German jews " and "Japan occupied pretty much all of far east asia for several decades.. " So they civilains in china , singapore Hk Japan killed were Japanese civilians ? :-)

Also IK started the speech as if Germany and Japan were rivals in the second world war ?
Tell me , is it not ridiculous ?
When he meant they killed millions of their civilions he meant not the jews of Germany , he meant Japan fought with Germany and they killed millions of each other countries citizens.
Please someone tell him that Japan and Germany were Allies in the second world war.

Use your head , instead of trying to defend the ridiculous.
Bye the way, I have caught the error.
Instead of France , IK by the slip of the tounge said Japan.
Now Change Japan with France and everything he said will make sense. It would have been slip of the tongue .
Remember when IK said that China is considering making the trains faster than the speed of light. How silly it would be to defend that. All one has to do is to say , he meant sound not light.
Japan had colonized entire far east. They were all japanese subjects. Just like Indians were British subjects at the time.
Dont act daft like Bilawal. Use some common sense. You are trying to find fire where theres no smoke. Signs of desperation.

IK is a statesman, and his statement was correct. Noone is looking for your endorsement.

knowledge88

Japan had colonized entire far east. They were all japanese subjects. Just like Indians were British subjects at the time.
Dont act daft like Bilawal. Use some common sense. You are trying to find fire where theres no smoke. Signs of desperation.

IK is a statesman, and his statement was correct. Noone is looking for your endorsement.
Toh bhai phir aap bun jayn IK kay spokes person.
Bacharee Shireen Mazaree nay toh who he kaha Joh may nay kaha hay.
She said it was slip of the tongue , He meant France. And you are spending your time explaing how well Japan fit in his argument.
see the beginning of the video and you will realise that "I was right and you were Wrong. "
If you have any decency , then you would agree with me. that I was right. Now watch the beginning of the video

knowledge88

تو اس کے لیئے تو دماغ کا ہونا بھی ضروری ہے۔۔۔ جو اسے سمجھے کہ۔۔

You wrote. ر

I am laughing my head off. As I told one of your buddies. Don't take IK's words like Quran. He had a slip of tongue. Replace Japan with France and every thing he said would make sense.

why don't you ask IK to replace Shireen Mazaree with you, Because you think you have a BRAIN :-)
See Sheere Mazaree Agree with me. As I had said, Japan looks ridiculous in IK's argument. He must have meant France. It would have been slip of tongue. Now see beginning of the video, AND don't forget to tell me, after watching this video, that you were wrong. He didn't mean Japan. You had a silly argument when you wrote

ان کے بارڈر سے مراد تھی۔۔ان کے قریبی ممالک۔۔مطلب کوریا چین وغیرہ

Now see the beginning of the video and feel embarrassed.

Last edited: