Zaid Hamid Should be Tried for Treason- SAFMA Comrades

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
I know very well jani.. he was given punishment in case of kizb
ill be convinced if zaid accepts the challenge of ashrafi ,, ok not pistol , if he is afraid but face to face debate ;).... internet per mujahid bana to bara asaan hay ..zara apna zor bi to dikhay na maskhra
baqi about constitution .. i also have no love for that .. we have still colonial slavery laws ..

No! You don't and that is why insisting upon it. Had edited the last post yet you couldn't answer in a fury to reply me. You don't believe ZH so don't quote him for saying that SAFMA is baniyah agent, tell it to me yourself about your claims.

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
No! You don't and that is why insisting upon it. Had edited the last post yet you couldn't answer in a fury to reply me. You don't believe ZH so don't quote him for saying that SAFMA is baniyah agent, tell it to me yourself about your claims.
(clap) look up sngilani hs already posted about safma , check it out
editing is very prohibted ?? by the way i havent edit i have "added" .. and for ur info u can check any where in net .. site which u belive is correct .. yusuf was given what kind of punishment and in what case

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
I know very well jani.. he was given punishment in case of kizb
ill be convinced if zaid accepts the challenge of ashrafi ,, ok not pistol , if he is afraid but face to face debate ;).... internet per mujahid bana to bara asaan hay ..zara apna zor bi to dikhay na maskhra
baqi about constitution .. i also have no love for that .. we have still colonial slavery laws ..
Can you tell me one thing if I challenge a guy and he stays sleep for almost 2 years and suddenly wakes up and accepts challenge??> what they were doing when zaid hamid challenged them in 2009 and they accept it in 2011???if they had something against zaid hamid they should have accepted it next day....in between this time they were preparing new propaganda and zaid hamid knew their strategy and ignored them.......

Last edited:

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Can you tell me one thing if I challenge a guy and he stays sleep for almost 2 years and suddenly wakes up and accepts challenge??> what they were doing when zaid hamid challenged them in 2009 and they accept it in 2011???if they had something against zaid hamid they should have accepted it next day....in between this time they were preparing new propaganda and zaid hamid new their strategy and ignored them.......
ut teri khair . if u make the font bigger it will not prove u correct ;)
when did zaid challenged any one ??? be4 ashrafi the head of khatmenubt was talking agaisnt zaid and was murdered hmm ? case is against ur dear zaida nut in court
ok yar .. if zaida is afraid of pistol or ashrafi .. he can give his favorite place so ashrafi will come to him

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
editing is very prohibted ?? by the way i havent edit i have "added" .. and for ur info u can check any where in net .. site which u belive is correct .. yusuf was given what kind of punishment and in what case

http://www.pkhope.com/is-kazzab-nabi-just-a-taboo-attached-to-yusuf-ali-or-a-reality/

I
would like you to read it and specially check the comments. The petition had been filed in the high court due to serious flaws in the judgement of session court. He had gone outside country too and had all the chances to run away yet he didn't. Anyway, do read the comments for sure, they might help.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
ut teri khair . if u make the font bigger it will not prove u correct ;)
when did zaid challenged any one ??? be4 ashrafi the head of khatmenubt was talking agaisnt zaid and was murdered hmm ? case is against ur dear zaida nut in court
ok yar .. if zaida is afraid of pistol or ashrafi .. he can give his favorite place so ashrafi will come to him

Should I provide ZH's address to Ashrafi, last time I checked, ZH didn't live in the remote islands of hawaii. Instead of issuing challenges on the internet (like ZH per you), why not go straight to his place? When Ashrafi can visit dance parties at SAFMA and meet zardari at dinners, why not go there too?

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.pkhope.com/is-kazzab-nabi-just-a-taboo-attached-to-yusuf-ali-or-a-reality/

I
would like you to read it and specially check the comments. The petition had been filed in the high court due to serious flaws in the judgement of session court. He had gone outside country too and had all the chances to run away yet he didn't. Anyway, do read the comments for sure, they might help.
so the session court has given punishment or not ????? of course it had
now the 2nd step was to go in highcourt after that .. so the judge of session court should be punished or not ??? he took a life of innocent "kazzab" ?

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai yeh to tum sab ZH lobby vali baatein quote ker rahay ho for SAFMA who you call liars. I am asking if you have any evidence or dialogue. About two nation theory and all of it, I think a majority of liberal thinkers have this thought and with enough proof to keep the discussion going on so why not you go with a good deal which can convince us? Meetha Meetha hap hap karwa karwa thoo thoo?

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
so the session court has given punishment or not ????? of course it had
now the 2nd step was to go in highcourt after that .. so the judge of session court should be punished or not ??? he took a life of innocent "kazzab" ?

Read it please! The case was going on so when you talk about law, if the case if not pursued further, verdict is considered as final, otherwise, the verdict is null and void till higher courts decide. And the case was accepted in high court due to verdict upon insufficient evidence. I thought you were a reasonable person.

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
If I challenge you that SAFMA is not bania's chaila, can you provide any solid proof that it is? Also, can you prove that Yousuf was a kazzab?
in terms of SAFMA all one has to say is Imtiaz Alam.

In case of Youssaf he went through a proper trial and was declared one in court.

Fursan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nusrat is a funny clown who is good for entertaining.

What problem is he having if someone is with the national security ?

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
yar i have read every thing in detail ,, dont try to declare a kaazzab now as ashiq e rasool .. if u do its ur matter with Allah
buzt now if that zayda is so true .. he should accept the challenge of ashrafi
Read it please! The case was going on so when you talk about law, if the case if not pursued further, verdict is considered as final, otherwise, the verdict is null and void till higher courts decide. And the case was accepted in high court due to verdict upon insufficient evidence. I thought you were a reasonable person.

Last edited:

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai yeh to tum sab ZH lobby vali baatein quote ker rahay ho for SAFMA who you call liars. I am asking if you have any evidence or dialogue. About two nation theory and all of it, I think a majority of liberal thinkers have this thought and with enough proof to keep the discussion going on so why not you go with a good deal which can convince us? Meetha Meetha hap hap karwa karwa thoo thoo?
ham qadianio ko bi un kay abay mirza qadiani say hi qout kartay hain .. so tum logo kay liay zaday nutt ;)

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
ham qadianio ko bi un kay abay mirza qadiani say hi qout kartay hain .. so tum logo kay liay zaday nutt ;)

Again a cheap shot. Reasonable isn't the word suitable for you. ta ta once again due to your nonsense. Not the arguments you posted but the way your language deteriorates during your posts and shows your upbringing and you know when I say, won't answer, I simple don't. Moreover, try to read that link and the comments too.

Salam

imyrathore

MPA (400+ posts)
And what about Imtiaz Alam? Does his name resemble a Hindu's? It is Syed Imtiaz Alam per my knowledge.

Would be thankful if you too go through this and specially comments.

By the by, ashrafi calls Imtiaz Alam an Aashiq e Rusool pbuh
That doesn't mean anything - we have had many people before who have sold ther souls to the enemy. In terms of Imtiaz Alam well his type of journalism is a prime example of lifafa journalism - his main principle is money talks. As far as im concerned i dont look at the indian issue from a religious basis - i see it from a geopolitical point of view. Partition took place and thats that - if we are going to have a viable future then we need to have an open dialogue with our neighbor without giving up our rights - kashmir, siachin, water rights of the 5 rivers, sir kreek, trading rights etc. Unfortunately successive governments have acted like mir jaffers and screwed us over and forget defending ourselves against anyone out ther we continue to squabble amongst ourselves because our leaders are only interested in money for themselves and ther aulads.

To be honest - about ziad hamid and ashrafi i dont really care.

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
That doesn't mean anything - we have had many people before who have sold ther souls to the enemy. In terms of Imtiaz Alam well his type of journalism is a prime example of lifafa journalism - his main principle is money talks. As far as im concerned i dont look at the indian issue from a religious basis - i see it from a geopolitical point of view. Partition took place and thats that - if we are going to have a viable future then we need to have an open dialogue with our neighbor without giving up our rights - kashmir, siachin, water rights of the 5 rivers, sir kreek, trading rights etc. Unfortunately successive governments have acted like mir jaffers and screwed us over and forget defending ourselves against anyone out ther we continue to squabble amongst ourselves because our leaders are only interested in money for themselves and ther aulads.

To be honest - about ziad hamid and ashrafi i dont really care.

Mate, that is why I had asked. Imtiaz is a big name when it comes to journalism and you can't just say that he is a lifafa journalist. Visit his office once and talk to him. He speaks in the interest of Pakistan and very logically as he knows a lot more than we do. I too am against him (and you know what, one of few who say it to him in his face) yet we should know why we tag people.

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again a cheap shot. Reasonable isn't the word suitable for you. ta ta once again due to your nonsense. Not the arguments you posted but the way your language deteriorates during your posts and shows your upbringing and you know when I say, won't answer, I simple don't. Moreover, try to read that link and the comments too.

Salam
not all what u think cheap is cheap ... as for qadianis, they belive more than any thing in mirza qadiani

same for u .. u believe more than any thing in zayda nutt. so y not to prove a thing from reference of zayda nutt ? make sense hmm ? but not for senseless ppl ;)

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what a shame.....they are showing his programme out of context.....
Zaid sb nay kaha tha k agar aap aien say islami shariat aur article 62,63 nikaal do tu hum is ko jotay ki nook per rkhtay hain..................i am 100% agreed with Zaid sb.........hum us aien ko jotay ki nook per rkhtay hain

Zaid sb is a Mujahid and real patriot, and i stand for every word of this qalander

jazakAllah khair

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I didnt ask for evidence against SAFMA.

But maybe you should read the article again as well and see if this is the kind of proof that can stand in court against someone who is accused of getting funded by enemy elements. Posting links about ideologies and dance parties does not tie anyone to any foreign funds.

If you still insist that they receive foreign funding then I guess the first institution to be tried for treason should be the Army. They are the biggest beneficiaries of foreign funds from the 'Illuminati' backed US government. (I hope you wont ask for proofs on this one)

Why single out SAFMA alone?

Because SAFMA is bunch of people who are toeing agenda of their masters. It is classical example of ''plantation'' by RAW. You are nieve and do'nt know how the secret agencies work. These agencies do'nt leave proofs for guys like you who can drag them in ordinary courts. Man ..they will pay funds on checks to be shown to you. One is known by the actions he does.

Last edited: