ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
سافما - بنیے کے چیلے
زید نٹ - کذاب کا چیلا
دونوں ایک ھی سکے کے دو رخ ہیں

Last edited:

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I challenge you that SAFMA is not bania's chaila, can you provide any solid proof that it is? Also, can you prove that Yousuf was a kazzab?

pakiace

Banned
pakistan ki founding ideology based on two nation theory ko jooti ki nook neecha rongna wala aj constitution of pakistan ki baat karta hain

a nice scapegoat, constitution used in order to get their frustration out

i don't agree to some extent with zaid hamid nor with nusrat
but jo fact so so fact hai

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
If I challenge you that SAFMA is not bania's chaila, can you provide any solid proof that it is? Also, can you prove that Yousuf was a kazzab?
both r already proved ur dear yusuf kazzab was given capital punishment on his kazzabi case
and ur dear zaida nutt has proved safma as bania's agent ..
but uuu keep sleeping its good 4 ur health
اگر تم شہادتوں کی بات کرتے ہو تو پہلی شہادت تو وہ تمام لوگ ہیں جو اس مقدمے میں وہاں پر موجود تھے
پھر اس کے بعد یہ ایک شہادت ہے

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cclzHkD7JaI
پھر اس کے بعد یہ ایک شہادت ہے

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pHmjOwa4pE

ہر بار زید یہ بات کرتا ہے کہ وہ شریعت کورٹ میں جاے گا اور ثابت کرے گا کہ اسکا یوسف کذاب نہیں تھا. پھر وہ جاتا کیوں نہیں

Last edited:

awan4ever

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SAFMA is working against the national interests of Pakistan.

What exactly is this highly revered 'national interest' of Pakistan?

I keep hearing of it but no one has explained it fully. Any asli tay suchal patriot pious Pakistani care to elaborate?

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ok! First of all, court didn't sentence him for kizb, that is why I had asked. The case was going on when he was shot dead by a LeJ person in jail.

The second thing is that there was no testimony but only an audio tape and those who had monetary issues with Yousuf, they wanted money and benefits which they didn't get so they got against him (follow the case hearings if you can have access). Yousuf himself issued a statement in newspapers that he didn't do anything related to him and if still people think so, he gave shahadat and that there was no Prophet after Muhammad pbuh.

Third, I don't trust Dr. Israr. Many reasons, people call him ..... too which I don't want to mention as he is deceased. Have you watched the program where mubashir lucman bowled him out on the simplest of questions from Quran e Paak and the so called scholar didn't have the simplest of answers? It took me 10 minutes to get the answers (straight answers, no ambiguity) a night afterwards when I tried myself. Dr. Israr also met Zaid Hamid a number of times and they could be watched smiling and cosy with each other. Anyway, by proof I wanted a solid proof where Yousuf was proven kazzab, in the court, no, any sufficient evidence, no. Witnesses, they had their issues.

Fourth, Zaid Hamid is supported by a lots of scholars too so it doesn't determine him being a wayward person.

Fifth, your claim about SAFMA being baniya pittho not substantiated.

The last thing which I mentioned lastly as I didn't want it up there is that the people who claimed to religiously follow Zaid Hamid's case and claim that he was declared a kafir and a kazzab by various scholars were questioned by me and none could produce a single proof about those claims though they claimed that they had documentary evidence. Such is the thing with his opposers. Whenever asked for documentary proof which they claim to have, none is produced and the likes of ashrafi can't answer simple questions and can't even go to Islamabad directly to get rid of him if at all he is a menace. It is not too far away. Ashrafi's pictures in SAFMA's gathering which were posted here at the forum by me a few days ago where everybody is dancing is evident of his trends and his pictures with malik Ishaq too where he was there to welcome him while LeJ has accepted the responsibility of many attacks on Pakistani forces as well as some bomb blasts too. Now Zaid Hamid was here in this country for this long after death of Yousuf but none ever thought of touching him but only when he started speaking pro-Pakistan relentlessly. Wasn't he a threat even if he was silent as I don't think ghulam quadiani's khalifah would be left like this if ghulam quadiani was in this era. Everybody would try to eradicate the threat of his khalifah too rather than sitting and issuing statements.

Sorry had to edit the post. If you think I am in some way lenient upon issues like these, I have worked against quadianis, know fateh rabwah personally (the leader of nishtar medical college students who had a fight with quadianis at rabwah station upon this issue which sparked ultimate tension and is called fateh rabwah) and he calls me a son. Also, you might remember that daler mehdi had to issue an apology to Muslims for a song's video in which he had shot some scenes at a set which resembled Jali e Mubarak and he had to recall his album from markets, rename his song to mehbooba instead of the term containing Nabi and change the video so the case was initiated by me and I am proud of it.

Last edited:

awan4ever

Why doesnt Zaid hamid take his pistol and accept the challenge of Tahir Ashrafi?

I mean its not really like a Mujahid to walk away from such a contest!!

(bigsmile)

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
1st u r not replying me .. y ? u r just writing ?
2nd he was given punishment in kizb case ... u r totally wrong ..jaan buj kar .. ya jaan kar ..
3rd .. y not he accept the challange of hafiz ashrafi .. i like that comment
4th .. y not he goes to shariat court ? that judge should be punished haaan ?
balki u keep sleeping its good for u

Ok! First of all, court didn't sentence him for kizb, that is why I had asked. The case was going on when he was shot dead by a LeJ person in jail.

The second thing is that there was no testimony but only an audio tape and those who had monetary issues with Yousuf, they wanted money and benefits which they didn't get so they got against him (follow the case hearings if you can have access). Yousuf himself issued a statement in newspapers that he didn't do anything related to him and if still people think so, he gave shahadat and that there was no Prophet after Muhammad pbuh.

Third, I don't trust Dr. Israr. Many reasons, people call him ..... too which I don't want to mention as he is deceased. Have you watched the program where mubashir lucman bowled him out on the simplest of questions from Quran e Paak and the so called scholar didn't have the simplest of answers? It took me 10 minutes to get the answers (straight answers, no ambiguity) a night afterwards when I tried myself. Dr. Israr also met Zaid Hamid a number of times and they could be watched smiling and cosy with each other. Anyway, by proof I wanted a solid proof where Yousuf was proven kazzab, in the court, no, any sufficient evidence, no. Witnesses, they had their issues.

Fourth, Zaid Hamid is supported by a lots of scholars too so it doesn't determine him being a wayward person.

Fifth, your claim about SAFMA being baniya pittho not substantiated.

The last thing which I mentioned lastly as I didn't want it up there is that the people who claimed to religiously follow Zaid Hamid's case and claim that he was declared a kafir and a kazzab by various scholars were questioned by me and none could produce a single proof about those claims though they claimed that they had documentary evidence. Such is the thing with his opposers. Whenever asked for documentary proof which they claim to have, none is produced and the likes of ashrafi can't answer simple questions and can't even go to Islamabad directly to get rid of him if at all he is a menace. It is not too far away. Ashrafi's pictures in SAFMA's gathering which were posted here at the forum by me a few days ago where everybody is dancing is evident of his trends and his pictures with malik Ishaq too where he was there to welcome him while LeJ has accepted the responsibility of many attacks on Pakistani forces as well as some bomb blasts too. Now Zaid Hamid was here in this country for this long after death of Yousuf but none ever thought of touching him but only when he started speaking pro-Pakistan relentlessly. Wasn't he a threat even if he was silent as I don't think ghulam quadiani's khalifah would be left like this if ghulam quadiani was in this era. Everybody would try to eradicate the threat of his khalifah too rather than sitting and issuing statements.

Sorry had to edit the post. If you think I am in some way lenient upon issues like these, I have worked against quadianis, know fateh rabwah personally (the leader of nishtar medical college students who had a fight with quadianis at rabwah station upon this issue which sparked ultimate tension and is called fateh rabwah) and he calls me a son. Also, you might remember that daler mehdi had to issue an apology to Muslims for a song's video in which he had shot some scenes at a set which resembled Jali e Mubarak and he had to recall his album from markets, rename his song to mehbooba instead of the term containing Nabi and change the video so the case was initiated by me and I am proud of it.

Last edited:

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why doesnt Zaid hamid take his pistol and accept the challenge of Tahir Ashrafi?

I mean its not really like a Mujahid to walk away from such a contest!!

(bigsmile)
or face to face debate with him .. if "the mujahid" is afraid of 32 bore pistol ;). or if "the mujahid" doen't know how to use that thing

mehar

Councller (250+ posts)
well nusrat javed is not SAFMA . he is just a member
he is an anchor as well

i agree with nusrat over the fact that ZID HAMID has no right to insult people of pakistan by saying that i gave a damn to democracy or this system
if zaid hamid is right then we all pakistanis are wrong who are waiting for change through the power of vote. be it imran or nawaz

mehar

Councller (250+ posts)
zaid hamid wants pakistan to look like this (picture of libya). atleast i dont want that so does nusrat javed.
yaar jao aur vote do. kyun hamari jaan kay peechay perhay ho

1101365514-1.jpg

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
zaid hamid is right..i m with him...i don`t accept this constitution as well which protects corrupt president sitting in presidency , he will remain as president for 5 years and no one can reach him on the basis of any corruption or any other cases......this constitution is just a piece of paper for just poor people and rulers don`t care about this piece of papers......:):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
1st u r not replying me .. y ? u r just writing ?
2nd he was given punishment in kizb case ... u r totally wrong ..jaan buj kar .. ya jaan kar ..
3rd .. y not he accept the challange of hafiz ashrafi .. i like that comment
4th .. y not he goes to shariat court ? that judge should be punished haaan ?
balki u keep sleeping its good for u

Sorry didn't quote, apologies.

No verdict was given. Double check your sources. The case was under process. Yousuf's statement in newspapers was there too.

No documentary proof produced whatsoever, triple check your sources, you wouldn't find one.

As said earlier at some post, it is not my job to convince you, it is my job to present a dialogue. Just ponder upon the fact lastly stated that why quiet for some much time only erupt when he starts speaking pro-Pakistan. Anyway, I know it is hard for us to accept things as I have seen in news channels' offices how things and truth is distorted to sell and by continuously reporting it, they make our minds up.

I would love it if ashrafi goes to his place and proves him wrong and if he is wrong, I would be the first one to oppose him. I still oppose him to the fullest in front of his wingmen yet I can't swallow what isn't the truth and can't trust people like ashrafi & co. If ashrafi has any fear for his life, he should contact law enforcement agencies as he is close to zardari and expose ZH while with guards. And yes, is life more important or exposing a kazzab in face?

And I hope you don't conform to what ZH says so why don't tell me personally how SAFMA is a baniya agent. Leave what ZH says or what not, he is a biggest liar according to your opinion.

Ciao

Last edited:

Temojin

Minister (2k+ posts)
zaid hamid wants pakistan to look like this (picture of libya). atleast i dont want that so does nusrat javed.
yaar jao aur vote do. kyun hamari jaan kay peechay perhay ho

Do you know Nusrat Javed? I do and you have no idea what he wants.

ambroxo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Sorry didn't quote, apologies.

No verdict was given. Double check your sources. The case was under process. Yousuf's statement in newspapers was there too.

No documentary proof produced whatsoever, triple check your sources, you wouldn't find one.

As said earlier at some post, it is not my job to convince you, it is my job to present a dialogue. Just ponder upon the fact lastly stated that why quiet for some much time only erupt when he starts speaking pro-Pakistan. Anyway, I know it is hard for us to accept things as I have seen in news channels' offices how things and truth is distorted to sell and by continuously reporting it, they make our minds up.

I would love it if ashrafi goes to his place and proves him wrong and if he is wrong, I would be the first one to oppose him. I still oppose him to the fullest in front of his wingmen yet I can't swallow what isn't the truth and can't trust people like ashrafi & co. If ashrafi has any fear for his life, he should contact law enforcement agencies as he is close to zardari and expose ZH while with guards. And yes, is life more important or exposing a kazzab in face?

Ciao

I know very well jani.. he was given punishment in case of kizb
ill be convinced if zaid accepts the challenge of ashrafi ,, ok not pistol , if he is afraid but face to face debate ;).... internet per mujahid bana to bara asaan hay ..zara apna zor bi to dikhay na maskhra
baqi about constitution .. i also have no love for that .. we have still colonial slavery laws ..

awan4ever

I didnt ask for evidence against SAFMA.

But maybe you should read the article again as well and see if this is the kind of proof that can stand in court against someone who is accused of getting funded by enemy elements. Posting links about ideologies and dance parties does not tie anyone to any foreign funds.

If you still insist that they receive foreign funding then I guess the first institution to be tried for treason should be the Army. They are the biggest beneficiaries of foreign funds from the 'Illuminati' backed US government. (I hope you wont ask for proofs on this one)

Why single out SAFMA alone?