Zaid Hamid furious over Nawaz Sharif's statement on Two-Nations Theory

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
What world do you live, look at the Armies of U.S, Canada and U.K, though many soldiers and citizens disagree with what is going on in Iraq and Afghanistan but they stand by their country and their Army and there soldiers.

Those bomb tested by Nawaz shareef were actually forced by Army. Nawaz was very much against it, read moemoirs by dr. Qadeer.

Kargil where when withdrawing Army as Nawaz had given in about Kashmir being disputed territory and being scared from bill withdrew our forces and that is when most of our soldiers were martyed by Indian Army even though it was part of the withdrawal not to shoot soldiers from behind. Read book by Mushraf.

why to read the book of main accused person.?

kindly get your history correct. The main decision was of Nawas and you should respect that. Army always love to increase the rift and hate between india and pakistan and will never let anyone solve the problems coz only due to rift army feeds itself more.

why no commission is set to investigate kargil operation which was done without any reason and we lost valueable lives of very patriotic soldiers of pakistan.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why don't you post Imran Khan views on the issue of two nation theory? Don't get personal with me please (you even do not read the rules of the site).

I will criticize bloody corrupt so called Sharif brothers............... If Imran Khan will talk against two nation theory and against Pakistan I will be among first one to condemn.

IK is no different than NS . trust me.

Read IK views on same issue first before targeting others.

Good day

Unicorn

Banned
Dear Unicorn, do you know what two nation theory is about? Would you be kind enough to educate me about it? Pakistan was created as a pilot project to try and get the world out of animosity and double standard which is real cause of us and them. Islam is divine rule of law for unity of mankind based upon one standard for all.

I see you people stayed away from the thread I created for debating islam please join in and see what you can contribute and if you have anything better than what islam has to offer mankind.

Two nation theory has many enemies because people including muslims do not understand it so how can they explain to nonmuslims?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...AB-V-SECULARISM-Where-should-we-stand-and-why

I do not want to post articles and videos about india that show how hindus treat hindus. You pick any country of your choice double standard is everywhere and that is what islam came to fight. It is unfortunate that even muslims became enemies of muslims and set a very bad example of islam and that was the point of creation of pakistan to change all this in muslims and then throughout the world.

I am still very much hopeful for pakistan but muslims must kick out the ruling elite and its mullahs if pakistan is to survive as an ideological state for the good of mankind.

In the quran Allah tells us that he brought forth real followers of the quran for the good of mankind. Those people are not many but their arguments are solid as a rock and none can challenge them because they are based on facts.

I invite people to study the quran to see what it is all about. Islam that is spread world wide and is condemned is misinterpretation of the quran and misrepresentation by the ruling elite and their priests. These people have same mindset and attitude and approach to life as the nonmuslims and all their struggle is centered on wealth and power to control the rest of humanity to use and abuse it. These are facts and I can post tonnes of articles and video.

Islam is the only solution because the quran is the only book of its kind in the world. No other religious scripture is as straight forward as the quran. If there is I would love to know it. In india our hindu brothers have so many books eg vedas, mahabharata, ramayana, upnishads, puraanas etc erc yet none of them can match the quran. Parsis have avesta and dasateer yet that is no match for the quran, jews have torah but even that is no match for the quran and of course christians have the new testamant.

The quran is totally a different kind of book that has no match. If you have read any of these books, you will know it. For those who have not please see the link. http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm

Regardless people follow the quran or not they will come to same conclusions about everything stated in the quran already if they ever bothered to know things.

The fact is quran is stating nothing much new rather all books before it said the very same that were of the same origin so the statements in the quran are not 1400 years old but thousands of years old. How is it possible that never has anyone written any book like the quran ever? It is not that people did not try to write any, of course they did because we have hindu scriptures, parsi scriptures, jewish scriptures, christian scriptures and all these prove that people were very clever yet none has been able to write a book like the quran. The question is, why not?

So if the quran is a unique book of its kind then obviously islam is a unique system for living for mankind.

This is what was realised most recently by iqbal who convinced jinnah for creating pakistan for the purpose I stated. Pakistan was certainly not created for animosity with any people but to build a modal state for people to show how to live like good human beings. Unfortunately the ruling elite and their mullahs took this country in the wrong direction but there is still hope that people will wake up and get rid of ruling classes and mullaism who are behind theory of us and them ie muslim on muslim use and abuse and even killing. Any people who use and abuse their own people are worse than animals regardless muslims or nonmuslims and this is what islam came to stop.

What they (ruling elite and their mullahs) say about islam is mostly in their own context not in the context of the quran. The quran is all about humanity and all its needs nothing else and that is why islam is the only solution to all the problems we have in the world. This is challenge of the quran that you cannot come up with any system better than the one told about in the quran.

The surprising thing is that this system is thousands of years old ie not new at all.

regards and all the best

What went wrong with the pilot project? Who was incharge of this project.

Two nation theory to me is very simple us can never get along with them, this is a well established fact.

Mr. Mughal the country was created for one simple fact that them will be in majority and us will be neglected, its a reasonable and understandable concern and this is the reason nothing else. Later it was established that us east Pakistan and them west Pakistan couldn't get along and that was it.

Let me say Mr. Mughal you are a very good person and Us(you and I) can get along just fine in that I respect your believes and despite of our difference we can co-exist in peace.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Absolutely wrong.................. He didn't say anything about two nation theory. Also your link is not working.

IK bhi shatyagaya hay coz he said identical words read below

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-...237345-imran-khan-on-india-pakistan-ties.htmlhttp://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-l...stan-ties.html

AMBREEN KHAN : What are your ideas on what to do on Indo-Pak ties ?

I was the generation which grew up the most antagonistic against India — I grew up in Lahore— the cross-border killings — you heard stories, and built up a hatred against India. And then of course, my generation was also the first that actually went and started interacting with Indians. My closest friend at university was an Indian, and he’s still my close friend — Vikram Mehta. The reason why we had so much in common was because we had a common history, common culture. We had our differences too, but we had more in common between us than what we had with the Europeans or the westerners, hence the close friendship. And subsequently, each time I used to come to India the perception would keep changing. And that’s the same when people come to Pakistan. So actually, communication’s done a lot, and a lot of us have come to the conclusion that the only way to live is as civilised neighbours. The way we have been living is a disaster for both countries and has been hindering our progress. I was reading an account of Jinnah — two months before the night of Partition, he was planning to buy land in Shimla, so he would rather have spent his holidays in India rather than go back to Pakistan.

Every sensable politition want harmony and peace in the region.
Kindly dont be blinded in hate

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why don't you post Imran Khan views on the issue of two nation theory? Don't get personal with me please (you even do not read the rules of the site).

I will criticize bloody corrupt so called Sharif brothers............... If Imran Khan will talk against two nation theory and against Pakistan I will be among first one to condemn.

Its the site rule I guess to reply or answer any post. kindly let me know how I break the rule ?? I will keep in mind in future.

I am not getting personal with you my brother, nor I wish to.

NS not said anything against two nation theory, you are just blinded by hate. what NS has said IK said identical words, read below

[url]http://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-l...stan-ties.html[/URL]

I was the generation which grew up the most antagonistic against India — I grew up in Lahore— the cross-border killings — you heard stories, and built up a hatred against India. And then of course, my generation was also the first that actually went and started interacting with Indians. My closest friend at university was an Indian, and he’s still my close friend — Vikram Mehta. The reason why we had so much in common was because we had a common history, common culture. We had our differences too, but we had more in common between us than what we had with the Europeans or the westerners, hence the close friendship. And subsequently, each time I used to come to India the perception would keep changing. And that’s the same when people come to Pakistan. So actually, communication’s done a lot, and a lot of us have come to the conclusion that the only way to live is as civilised neighbours. The way we have been living is a disaster for both countries and has been hindering our progress. I was reading an account of Jinnah — two months before the night of Partition, he was planning to buy land in Shimla, so he would rather have spent his holidays in India rather than go back to Pakistan.

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Check your link first brother. Page not found.

Its the site rule I guess to reply or answer any post. kindly let me know how I break the rule ?? I will keep in mind in future.

I am not getting personal with you my brother, nor I wish to.

NS not said anything against two nation theory, you are just blinded by hate. what NS has said IK said identical words, read below

http://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-...237345-imran-khan-on-india-pakistan-ties.htmlhttp://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-l...stan-ties.html

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Absolutely wrong.................. He didn't say anything about two nation theory. Also your link is not working.

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011...utual-respect/

BIRMINGHAM - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has urged Pakistan and India to have better relations based on mutual respect. “We can’t change our neighbors, but can live in peace with them,”

Imran said addressing the National Health Services (NHS) joint conference of British Pakistani Doctors Forum (BPDF) and British Association of Doctors of Indian Origin (BAIO) at Birmingham.BPDF President Dr Akmal Makhdum, BAIO Prsident Dr Ramesh Mehta, former Indian cricketer Sunil Gawaskar, mayor of Birmingham, Anita Ward, also spoke on this occasion.

Imran said PTI if came to power would establish good relations with India and make the subcontinent the most prosperous place in the world. He appreciated the Indian doctors for recognising Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital (SKMCH) as a charity organisation and hoped they would continue their help for it.

the url is this
allvoices.com/contributed-news/9323326-pakistan-and-india-to-establish-good-relations-imran-khan
NS also didnt said about two nation theory, what he said was same as all wali Allah and soofies said , i.e message of love and harmony.
kindly put http://www. before the url coz then it made it short

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what Nawaz said.................. let the people decide if their views are similar.

Nizami comes hard on Nawaz

By: Amraiz Khan | Published: August 15, 2011

LAHORE_TheNation_EditorinChief_30867.jpg

LAHORE - The Nation Editor-in-Chief and Nazria Pakistan Trust (NPT) Chairman Majid Nizami has condemned the statement of PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif wherein he has termed the gods and culture of Indians the same as that of Pakistanis.

He said Pakistan was achieved on the basis of Two-Nations Theory and questioned how the culture of two nations could be the same. We worship one God and Indians believe in idols and their gods have five heads, he added.

He was addressing a ceremony held in connection with 65th Independence Day of Pakistan at NPT on Sunday. The ceremony was also addressed by NPT Vice Chairman Dr Rafique Ahmad, grandson of Allama Muhammad Iqbal Walid Iqbal, Col (r) Amjad Hussain, and activists of Pakistan Movement.

Mr Nizami in his address said that by issuing such statement, Nawaz has achieved nothing but only damaged his vote bank and it was very surprising for him (Nizami). He said that if Nawaz had such soft corner for Hindus he should shift his Jati Umrah residence to Amritsar and then he would be in better position to differentiate the Jati Umrah of Raiwind and Amritsar. He said Nawaz also mentioned line between the two countries, Mr Nizami questioned the PML-N leader whether he wanted to remove this division line. He said Nawaz was dreaming of being alternate leader of Pakistan and after issuance of such statement, one can pray for him that may Almighty Allah grant him wisdom.

Nizami said that once he was invited by Khawaja Saad Rafique to attend PML-N function where leaguers chanted slogans Quaid-e-Azam Saani Mian Nawaz Sharif. I was also asked to speak on the occasion. I said in my speech that Nawaz first joined Tehreek-e-Istaqlal Party and now PML-N was his second Party, what to say of Quaid-e-Azam Saani. May Allah make Nawaz true follower of Quaid-e-Azam.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...Lahore/15-Aug-2011/Nizami-comes-hard-on-Nawaz

http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2011...utual-respect/

BIRMINGHAM - Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan has urged Pakistan and India to have better relations based on mutual respect. We cant change our neighbors, but can live in peace with them,

Imran said addressing the National Health Services (NHS) joint conference of British Pakistani Doctors Forum (BPDF) and British Association of Doctors of Indian Origin (BAIO) at Birmingham.BPDF President Dr Akmal Makhdum, BAIO Prsident Dr Ramesh Mehta, former Indian cricketer Sunil Gawaskar, mayor of Birmingham, Anita Ward, also spoke on this occasion.

Imran said PTI if came to power would establish good relations with India and make the subcontinent the most prosperous place in the world. He appreciated the Indian doctors for recognising Shaukat Khanum Memorial Cancer Hospital (SKMCH) as a charity organisation and hoped they would continue their help for it.

the url is this
allvoices.com/contributed-news/9323326-pakistan-and-india-to-establish-good-relations-imran-khan
NS also didnt said about two nation theory, what he said was same as all wali Allah and soofies said , i.e message of love and harmony.
kindly put http://www. before the url coz then it made it short

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is what Nawaz said.................. let the people decide if their views are similar.

LAHORE - The Nation Editor-in-Chief and Nazria Pakistan Trust (NPT) Chairman Majid Nizami has condemned the statement of PML-N leader Nawaz Sharif wherein he has termed the gods and culture of Indians the same as that of Pakistanis.

He said Pakistan was achieved on the basis of Two-Nations Theory and questioned how the culture of two nations could be the same. “We worship one God and Indians believe in idols and their gods have five heads,” he added.

He was addressing a ceremony held in connection with 65th Independence Day of Pakistan at NPT on Sunday. The ceremony was also addressed by NPT Vice Chairman Dr Rafique Ahmad, grandson of Allama Muhammad Iqbal Walid Iqbal, Col (r) Amjad Hussain, and activists of Pakistan Movement.

Mr Nizami in his address said that by issuing such statement, Nawaz has achieved nothing but only damaged his vote bank and it was very surprising for him (Nizami). He said that if Nawaz had such soft corner for Hindus he should shift his Jati Umrah residence to Amritsar and then he would be in better position to differentiate the Jati Umrah of Raiwind and Amritsar. He said Nawaz also mentioned line between the two countries, Mr Nizami questioned the PML-N leader whether he wanted to remove this division line. He said Nawaz was dreaming of being alternate leader of Pakistan and after issuance of such statement, one can pray for him that may Almighty Allah grant him wisdom.

Nizami said that once he was invited by Khawaja Saad Rafique to attend PML-N function where leaguers chanted slogans Quaid-e-Azam Saani Mian Nawaz Sharif. “I was also asked to speak on the occasion. I said in my speech that Nawaz first joined Tehreek-e-Istaqlal Party and now PML-N was his second Party, what to say of Quaid-e-Azam Saani. May Allah make Nawaz true follower of Quaid-e-Azam”.

http://nation.com.pk/pakistan-news-...Lahore/15-Aug-2011/Nizami-comes-hard-on-Nawaz

My dear brother , I read each line. this is what Nizami said.
where is the actual statement of Nawaz ?

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)

He said Pakistan was achieved on the basis of Two-Nations Theory and questioned how the culture of two nations could be the same. “We worship one God and Indians believe in idols and their gods have five heads,” he added.

Nizami said that once he was invited by Khawaja Saad Rafique to attend PML-N function where leaguers chanted slogans Quaid-e-Azam Saani Mian Nawaz Sharif. “I was also asked to speak on the occasion. I said in my speech that Nawaz first joined Tehreek-e-Istaqlal Party and now PML-N was his second Party, what to say of Quaid-e-Azam Saani. May Allah make Nawaz true follower of Quaid-e-Azam”.

Also please note that respected Mr Nizami is a big man of establishement and always follow the lines. No politition dare to get rift with him , not even NS.

Nizami just malign Nawaz coz army wants it, army will never allow anyone who will do something to get peace in the region.

I hope you must have read the IK statements which are 100% identical to NS.

isnt it interesting....

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
JI decries Nawaz’s statement

The Jamaat e Islami Secretary General, Liaquat Baloch has slated PML(N) leader Nawaz Sharif’s words in praise of India and said this had hurt the sentiments of the people of Pakistan.

In a statement here on Monday, he said Mian Nawaz Sharif’s assertion that the Muslims and Hindus worshipped the same god reflected his ignorance about basic Islamic teachings.
India, he said, was the sworn enemy of Pakistan and had not accepted its creation by heart. The Indian media was making poisonous propaganda against this country. Indian troops were continuing unlawful occupation of Kashmir and carrying out the genocide of innocent Kashmiris.
Liaquat Baloch said the PML (N) leader was also keen to expand trade ties with India although Pakistan had suffered to the tune of billions in this trade. This only showed that the former Prime Minister had eyes only on his business interests.
Castigating the PML (N) assertion that India and Pakistan had one culture and heritage, Liaquat Baloch said if Mian Sahib loved the Indian culture so much, he should migrate to his ancestral village Ja’ti Umra near Amritsar in India.

Also please note that respected Mr Nizami is a big man of establishement and always follow the lines. No politition dare to get rift with him , not even NS.

Nizami just malign Nawaz coz army wants it, army will never allow anyone who will do something to get peace in the region.

I hope you must have read the IK statements which are 100% identical to NS.

isnt it interesting....

khalid1122

Zaid Hamid na deen ka pata na dunya ka, is ka tu aj tak yeh nahi pata chala k yeh hy kon hy. aur doosri mehar Bokhari apni aur apney program ki rating barrhnay k lye is ko koi baat chahye.
Nawaz shareef aik great leader han friendly mood mein baat ki thi tu kia ghalat kha bcz no need to fight with india we want peace with india jasa k media ne he aman ki asha ka program shuru kia hua hy, tu nawaz shareef ne aik lighter mood mein baat ki thi tu mehar bokhari aur zaid hamid jase logo ko tu tamasha lagna hy, shame on mehar bokhari and zaid hamid, nawaz shareef wohi leader hy jis ne india k 5 k muqblay mein 6 dhamake kiye the...

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
your IK speaks the similar thoughts as of NS my dear , Ik will never bring change. trust me.

On Pak-India issue IK has said identical comments like os NS

[URL]http://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-l...stan-ties.html[/URL]

I was the generation which grew up the most antagonistic against India I grew up in Lahore the cross-border killings you heard stories, and built up a hatred against India. And then of course, my generation was also the first that actually went and started interacting with Indians. My closest friend at university was an Indian, and hes still my close friend Vikram Mehta. The reason why we had so much in common was because we had a common history, common culture. We had our differences too, but we had more in common between

us than what we had with the Europeans or the westerners, hence the close friendship. And subsequently, each time I used to come to India the perception would keep changing. And thats the same when people come to Pakistan. So actually, communications done a lot, and a lot of us have come to the conclusion that the only way to live is as civilised neighbours. The way we have been living is a disaster for both countries and has been hindering our progress. I was reading an account of Jinnah two months before the night of Partition, he was planning to buy land in Shimla, so he would rather have spent his holidays in India rather than go back to Pakistan.

Now Pakistanies in love with indian dramas , indian films, indian actors,

Now in each pakistani shadi idian style mehndi , dance and movie very common

what type of sense you are making dear ?

Kindly see your own leaders views on pak-india matter before malign other leaders .

Thank you to your endeavour for long writing.
I tell you first of all Mr. Nawaz Sharif is a greedy businessman. His
wealth is in UK and USA and he took dictation from their master too.
He has very bleak cances to win the (Fair) elections. He has been tested many times and what he is saying is the B plan after the
withdrawl of USA,NATO from Afghanistan to bring harmoney in the region with
upperhand of India, which is not possible.
I am the same old generation as you mentioned and since partition
have seen all the events ? As you mentioned we have lot of things
commen, but your (Goou-matta) is for us to slaughter and eat and
the fight begans. We havent forgotten the Kashmir, split of east pak
Kargel and present insurgents motivation from foreign agencies.
The control of river disputes which are unsolved and lingring ?
We are waiting a real leadership which could resolve all these issues
first with peaceful mutal understanding then gradually improving the
relations like( EU) with commen currency would be no problem.
But FIRST RESOLVE THE ISSUES.
Many of the Hindus I have helped in foreign and have still a good
friend (25 old friendship) from Bombay (hindi mumbai).
Imran Khan is the best and a 3rd large political party will be created
perhaps, with Shaikh Rasheed and many others ?

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Thank you to your endeavour for long writing.
I tell you first of all Mr. Nawaz Sharif is a greedy businessman. His
wealth is in UK and USA and he took dictation from their master too.
He has very bleak cances to win the (Fair) elections. He has been tested many times and what he is saying is the B plan after the
withdrawl of USA,NATO from Afghanistan to bring harmoney in the region with
upperhand of India, which is not possible.
I am the same old generation as you mentioned and since partition
have seen all the events ? As you mentioned we have lot of things
commen, but your (Goou-matta) is for us to slaughter and eat and
the fight begans. We havent forgotten the Kashmir, split of east pak
Kargel and present insurgents motivation from foreign agencies.
The control of river disputes which are unsolved and lingring ?
We are waiting a real leadership which could resolve all these issues
first with peaceful mutal understanding then gradually improving the
relations like( EU) with commen currency would be no problem.
But FIRST RESOLVE THE ISSUES.
Many of the Hindus I have helped in foreign and have still a good
friend (25 old friendship) from Bombay (hindi mumbai).
Imran Khan is the best and a 3rd large political party will be created
perhaps, with Shaikh Rasheed and many others ?

this is the problem of PTI supporters, what I said is related to topic. You guys instead of talking to the point about which the thread is meant , you when dont have valid answer to give start writing off the point things.

This thread is meant for NS speech and Mr zaid hamid idiotic objection, and I stated that IK has same vision as NS and how come PTI supporters criticising NS when his views same as of IK.
stick to the point brother.

You cant deny the fact that IK said identical statements about pak-india ties as of NS. why to make fuss out of NS statement , its sheer hypocrisy. if IK said the same , he is hero and only hope but in NS case you condemn the same sentences...

grow up.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
JI decries Nawaz’s statement

The Jamaat e Islami Secretary General, Liaquat Baloch has slated PML(N) leader Nawaz Sharif’s words in praise of India and said this had hurt the sentiments of the people of Pakistan.

In a statement here on Monday, he said Mian Nawaz Sharif’s assertion that the Muslims and Hindus worshipped the same god reflected his ignorance about basic Islamic teachings.
India, he said, was the sworn enemy of Pakistan and had not accepted its creation by heart. The Indian media was making poisonous propaganda against this country. Indian troops were continuing unlawful occupation of Kashmir and carrying out the genocide of innocent Kashmiris.
Liaquat Baloch said the PML (N) leader was also keen to expand trade ties with India although Pakistan had suffered to the tune of billions in this trade. This only showed that the former Prime Minister had eyes only on his business interests.
Castigating the PML (N) assertion that India and Pakistan had one culture and heritage, Liaquat Baloch said if Mian Sahib loved the Indian culture so much, he should migrate to his ancestral village Ja’ti Umra near Amritsar in India.

please brother dont hide behind the bush. Admit that IK has same vision as of NS about pak-india ties. you only making fuss of same sentences which IK used coz PTI knows NS will give them tough time...