Zaid Hamid furious over Nawaz Sharif's statement on Two-Nations Theory

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
292446_222179261166028_160568697327085_767331_4555805_n.jpg

nothing wrong in this statement.
you must know that wali Allah and soofies used the same statement for harmony and peace. Also you must know that even Zakir Nayek preaches the same. the difference between hindu and muslim is that hindu do shirk by accepting different others as gods but in hindu religion the main god is one.
Dont take a simple and harmonious sentence in wrong meaning just coz you hate someone.
I am dead sure IK will say the same if he will address indians for creating harmoney in the region.

khanpanni

Minister (2k+ posts)
this is the problem of PTI supporters, what I said is related to topic. You guys instead of talking to the point about which the thread is meant , you when dont have valid answer to give start writing off the point things.

This thread is meant for NS speech and Mr zaid hamid idiotic objection, and I stated that IK has same vision as NS and how come PTI supporters criticising NS when his views same as of IK.
stick to the point brother.

You cant deny the fact that IK said identical statements about pak-india ties as of NS. why to make fuss out of NS statement , its sheer hypocrisy. if IK said the same , he is hero and only hope but in NS case you condemn the same sentences...

grow up.
This thread is meant for NS speech and Mr zaid hamid idiotic objection, and I stated that IK has same vision as NS and how come PTI supporters criticising NS when his views same as of IK.
Thank you bro, for realizing me the gravity of the topic. I do favour IK but I follow more Quaid-e-Azam
2 nations theory to resolve the problems peacefully with India over the issues as I mentioned.
Mr. Zaid Hamid has no idiotic objections rather he is very right with his views and explaining the history
of Indo/Pak and gave awareness to the young generation.
As Mr. PMLN said do we suddenly remove the borderline inbetween Pak/India ? (Allo bugii/battata) No.
I already gave Quader Hassens long article in this forum and have the same views dated 16.8.2011.

(This is the beauty of the democracy and freedom of speech that for same goal different ways)?

nawaz sharif should be charged for treason [hilar][hilar]

i assume that educated pakistani are not in favor of good relations with india where as poor people,semi educated people of pakistan wish to have warm relation with india..

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif ki goli backfire hogayi.Hehehe Bechara wanted comprehensive Indian coverage. Na Indians nay ghaas daali aur upar say saarey Pakistani peechay pargaye. Nawaz Sharif tried to wash his hands off Kargil and pinpoint the blame on Musharraf, sadly Indians did'nt pick up the bait and the fool of a Butt Nawaz Sharif aka Raiwind Davis got screwed again[best of luck in advance for the screwups in foreseeable future].
I watched this Talk show drama after a long time as I've been fed up of these har**mis called talk show anchors, but decided to watch due to Zaid Hamid. But paid PPP drama anti-hero of talkshows Nasir Ali Shah, decided to steal as much airtime as he can, and try to waste as much time as he can. If one remembers when Sharif brothers whisked away CIA terrorist Raymond Davis quietly and ran way to London, their sapolas[deputy snakes like Mushahid Khan,Sid Faruq] who were surprised due to the enormity of the situation homework tried to defend him badly and their stupidity was at the fullest, if one remembers how Siddiq Al-Faruq claimed that Saudi Arabia did the deal and now the family of the victims is doing umra.
This was another irritating piece of television, its time people should rather give this drama a miss.

Unicorn

Banned
this is the problem of PTI supporters, what I said is related to topic. You guys instead of talking to the point about which the thread is meant , you when dont have valid answer to give start writing off the point things.

You cant deny the fact that IK said identical statements about pak-india ties as of NS. why to make fuss out of NS statement , its sheer hypocrisy. if IK said the same , he is hero and only hope but in NS case you condemn the same sentences...

grow up.

Take it easy bro. Its called state of denial. They have been singing IK's praises and counting on him and you are becoming a "hadi in kabaab"

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am still waiting .............. where is your link that which proves that IK is against two nation theory?

IK, Zaid JI aur doosaroo ka bura khanay say Nawaz ka statement sahi nahi ho jayee ga bhai.

Do some research and present some creditable evidence that IK gave any statement against two nation theory.

nothing wrong in this statement.
you must know that wali Allah and soofies used the same statement for harmony and peace. Also you must know that even Zakir Nayek preaches the same. the difference between hindu and muslim is that hindu do shirk by accepting different others as gods but in hindu religion the main god is one.
Dont take a simple and harmonious sentence in wrong meaning just coz you hate someone.
I am dead sure IK will say the same if he will address indians for creating harmoney in the region.

pakiace

Banned
Nawaz Shareef metaphorically slams Creation of Pakistan in his SAFMA speech

I'm not sure if all of you would have watched today's cross fire show on Duniya TV by Meher Bukhari but let me praise MEHER BUKHARI for an outstanding show and improvising IDEOLOGY OF PAKISTAN foremost above India prior any initiative promulgated towards maintaining any sort of RELATIONS with India (clap) So meher i am a fan of yours now, and the below video is a hot debate on Nawaz Shareef's recent speech just a day before Pakistan's Independence day where he metaphorically slammed creation of Pakistan criticizing the divide line & ostensibly analyzing that there lives AN INDIAN AMONGST EVERY PAKISTANI AT HEART, his credulous supporters might consider it as an effort towards maintaining peace in the region but OPENLY ignoring Kashmir Issue whilst debunking the sacrifices of lives and bloodshed our forefathers shed for this country for an implementation of ISLAMIC IDEOLOGY BASED ON PARALLEL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE NEIGHBORS as defined by SIR JINNAH was brutally the last nail in the coffin PML-N could have dug for themselves, the bigotry remarks made at SAFMA SPEECH BY NAWAZ SHAREEF depicts where their loyalty lies, the way TWO NATION THEORY was made fun of at Nawaz Shareef's speech at SAFMA & the way it was defended by MUSHAIDULLAH of PML-N in this video is utterly disgusting and shameful & Nawaz SHAREEF is liable to PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE to citizens of Pakistan!

PML-N after fearing a possible sweep from PTI-Imran khan has smelled the reduction in votes from the rural class and in order to equilibrium their political success, they now have redirected towards the LIBERAL ELITE of Pakistan (which are very few in number and are majorly on twitter only, consisting of an alliance of anti-pakistani journalists) like Nadeem Paracha & co
Some of the content im sharing here at the forum from his speech for better comprehension
  • And then Building Bridges in the Sub-Continent. Usually for politicians Building Bridges are not on rivers (India is extremely busy in creation of dams which particularly are designed in such areas from where they can easily BLOCK water to Pakistan *ANY TIME THEY WANT & yet JEO GROUP ALONG WITH SAFMA have increasingly urged the nation not to fight over rivers)
  • We wish to compete in the economic race, do not want military or defence rivalry. I think it has been a bad luck of Hindustan that we had tried to compete in arms race. If Hindustan had been running after MIG 29, then we chased F16. Hindustan purchased tanks, and we made it compulsory upon us to follow the suit. Because of this, our social sectors, our development areas were adversely affected to a huge extent. Our lagged behind in education, health services, industrial development. Huge sums of money were spent on the defence built-up (THIS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF - LET INDIA RUN ALONE IN THE MARATHON OF STRENGTHENING ITS NUKE ARSENAL & SHALL WE ONLY KEEP WAVING THE '' AMAN KI ASHA JHANDA '' ? THE IDEOLOGY OF PAKISTAN IS BASED ON EQUALITY - YOU DO - WE DO! AND NOT LET ANYONE RACE IN THE MARATHON OF SOMETHING WHICH IS POTENTIALLY A THREAT TO THE SOVEREIGNTY OF PAKISTAN
  • We are members of the same society and share the same background, culture and even the dishes and vegetables.We are from the same place. Many a large number of people migrated from Pakistan to India who are known as Lahoris, Gujratis, Sialkotis, Lyallpuris and Kasuris. There is also a Lahore Sweet Mart. What is all this? There is one border between us. now IM QUOTING SIR JINNAH'S WORDS
While giving an interview to American press representatives in July 1942, when asked by one of the journalists whether the Muslims were a nation or not, Jinnah replied:
We are a nation with our own distinctive culture and civilization, language and literature, art and architecture, names and nomenclature, sense of values and proportion, legal laws and moral codes, customs and calendar, history and traditions, aptitudes and ambitions, in short, we have our own distinctive outlook on life and of life. By all canons of international law we are a nation.[SUP][52][/SUP]
  • Before this we had launched atomic explosions. I was grateful to India for playing a major role in making Pakistan an atomic state - DO YOU EVEN REALIZE WHAT THIS LINE MEANS? HE CLEARLY DEBUNKED EFFORTS OF OUR NATIONAL HERO '' ABDUL QADEER '' AND IS GRATEFUL TO INDIA WHO NEVER WANTED TO SEE PAKISTAN A NUCLEAR STATE AND UPON INDIA'S SUGGESTION WERE WE FACING SANCTIONS IN 1999. WHAT AN AMBIGUOUS TRAITOR AND INSULT HE HAS COMMITTED TO THE FOREFATHERS AND HEROES OF PAKISTAN

I leave the ball in your court users!

MODERATOR: PLEASE DO NO DELETE ( TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO COMPILE THIS THREAD )

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Nawaz Shareef metaphorically slams Creation of Pakistan in his SAFMA speech

Sidiq ul Farooq defended Nawaz Shareef by saying, ''Nawaz Shareef did nothing wrong by saying that gods of Hindus and God of Muslims are all same''. NauzoBillAllah. Watch the programme in which he said this and give your coments: (Watch Part 1 @15:00 )

Last edited:

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)

Nawaz Sharif is absolutely right! We need to end enmity with India. Only then will we progress and develop. Our military is promoting enmity with India through stooges Meher Bukhari who is the ISI and the miltary and who is promoting another stooge of the army: Zaid Hamid. These stooges are trying to discredit Nawaz Sharif because he is against army dictatorship. See the real face of Meher Bukhari here where she shows her real IDEOLOGY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2VHIF9cf6s

ASQR1

nawaz sharif should be charged for treason [hilar][hilar]

i assume that educated pakistani are not in favor of good relations with india where as poor people,semi educated people of pakistan wish to have warm relation with india..

you are wrong again Mr. so sure. All Pakistanis want peace, but it must be based on truth, honor, ground reality and mutual respect. And therefore let us start with freeing Kashmir to start with and go from there.

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Unicorn why are you offended about the foundation of Pakistan when you are an Indian?

Asqari - your knowledge is short. You are an army preacher and follower so you are saying this. I have seen live interview of A Q Khan and seen who took the decision. It wasn't Army for sure. Also, have you forgotten Kargil.... if u say it was not Army's mistake, then I am not replying to any comments from you coz ur information wouldn't be worth spending time on.

Zaid Hamid - I listend to this guy for over 100 hours. Watched all his programs. No doubt he has brought some good knowledge to people but instead of placing himself well he has became a red-hat joker. He is on ISI's payroll and gets all the information from ISI. He is paid very high by ISI to just clean up Army and ISI. Also, kis mun say he is mentioning about East Pakistan event>?? It was not the aaloo gosht khanay walay....it was sharab peenay walay, wife swinging krne wale, land maafia bananay walay, military Inc. kay bananay walay or malik hamaray khaki wardi walay.

Asqari - I agree we should support our Army but there is a limit to it. If Army doesn't want to fix itself we don't need such an army. They have done more harm than favor to Pakistan. That's not true about Canadian or US-Army....atleast not Canadian Army.

What world do you live in, look at the Armies of U.S, Canada and U.K, though many soldiers and citizens disagree with what is going on in Iraq and Afghanistan but they stand by their country and their Army and there soldiers.

Those bomb tested by Nawaz shareef were actually forced by Army. Nawaz was very much against it, read moemoirs by dr. Qadeer.

Kargil where when withdrawing Army as Nawaz had given in about Kashmir being disputed territory and being scared from bill withdrew our forces and that is when most of our soldiers were martyed by Indian Army even though it was part of the withdrawal not to shoot soldiers from behind. Read book by Mushraf.

How dare Nawaz challenge the two nation (us and them) theory the very foundation of Pakistan. He should be tried for treason:angry_smile:

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
Every regular visitor of this forum would know how much i criticize Nawaz Sharif - but i always want to be honest. What Nawaz Sharif said, may have been a mistake but not big enough to drag like that. Mehreen Bukhari has just dragged it too much.

If she wants to talk about traitors, it's not Nawaz Sharif, she should focus on: ANP leaders, Altaf Hussain and Pervez Musharaf. I won't even include Zardari in this list. He is just a DAAKOO who is looting when he has got a chance. Also, when I say Altaf Hussain, I don't mean the MQM leaders. There are some great people in MQM but the problem is that just like our fauji jawans are brainwashed by generals, MQM guys are brainwashed by the traitor Altaf Hussain.

JI was against making of Pakistan....so they don't deserve to say anything in this regard. JI is just putli tamasha...drama..

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)
I usually don't like Mushahid Ullah but only his points were making sense..

Zaid Hamid should retire from Army Boot Licking and use his expertise elsewhere...

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Nawaz sharif often speaks non sense, dont take it seriously.

Regards

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)

NS doesn't even worth a comment, let sideq al farooq save him without even noticing that his name is on "sideq a Akber" (Ra) ... NS got is right when today he said that govt should go back to the people and get a fresh mandate and to me this includes punjab govt also ... so go n get a fresh mandate you banjo brothers.

kamran472

Citizen
begherati ki agar koi had hoti hai to mushahidullah champion hai uska nawaz sdharif ne ghatia byan dia no doubt abt that and all of u who r still supporting him grow up and get a life have the guts to accept the truth

sngilani

Sidiq ul Farooq defended Nawaz Shareef by saying, ''Nawaz Shareef did nothing wrong by saying that gods of Hindus and God of Muslims are all same''. NauzoBillAllah. Watch the programme in which he said this and give your coments: (Watch Part 1 @15:00 )

mrasif80

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
begherati ki agar koi had hoti hai to mushahidullah champion hai uska nawaz sdharif ne ghatia byan dia no doubt abt that and all of u who r still supporting him grow up and get a life have the guts to accept the truth

Ok I have shared the NS speech videos above. Please give the start and end times in the video timeline where NS has said something that is 1) against two nation theory 2) against interest of Pakistan 3) rejecting our ideology or anything that is blamed by Mehr Bukhari and Zaid. Please do so I will then re analyze those chunks from the video. Also it will be good for other readers of this forum to identify the exact extracts from the NS speech. I am again sharing the links for his speech of 13th August 2011.

There is no doubt that religious beliefs of Hinduism and Muslims are totally opposite. NS mentioned that you worship God (which hindu call bhagwan) and we also worship God (which we call Allah). But he did not say anything more than this. This is a truth. But NS did not elaborate the difference which is this that the hindus do shirk by attributing the different roles of nature to multiple gods. This was the forum where there was a talk of IndoPak friendship, this was not a forum where he was preaching about Islam and the difference between Islam and Hinduism. There is nothing wrong that he has done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjxWeUT_DKk&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF0O1BS42fU

Last edited:

GraanG2

Who is this guy Nawaz Sharif?...I thought he has been deleted from Siasat long time ago...Ignore him and move forward.His chapter has been closed forever InshaAllah.

Unicorn

Banned
Unicorn why are you offended about the foundation of Pakistan when you are an Indian?

Asqari - your knowledge is short. You are an army preacher and follower so you are saying this. I have seen live interview of A Q Khan and seen who took the decision. It wasn't Army for sure. Also, have you forgotten Kargil.... if u say it was not Army's mistake, then I am not replying to any comments from you coz ur information wouldn't be worth spending time on.

Zaid Hamid - I listend to this guy for over 100 hours. Watched all his programs. No doubt he has brought some good knowledge to people but instead of placing himself well he has became a red-hat joker. He is on ISI's payroll and gets all the information from ISI. He is paid very high by ISI to just clean up Army and ISI. Also, kis mun say he is mentioning about East Pakistan event>?? It was not the aaloo gosht khanay walay....it was sharab peenay walay, wife swinging krne wale, land maafia bananay walay, military Inc. kay bananay walay or malik hamaray khaki wardi walay.

Asqari - I agree we should support our Army but there is a limit to it. If Army doesn't want to fix itself we don't need such an army. They have done more harm than favor to Pakistan. That's not true about Canadian or US-Army....atleast not Canadian Army.

I am not offended bro I was born in 1965 well after the partition. I found out about this two nation theory here and I find it amusing thats all.