Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZIktOazi6Y&feature=player_embedded

[/COLOR]

b86fa046ec76794e5a698c3501566591.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
yar mujh ko bhi Nawaz Sharif kay bharday kay Tatus mein bharti hona koi contact number do aur salary kitni hai yeh b batao:lol:

janbazali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaid sab is absolutly right.... ye bewaqof mushahidullah her jaga apnay aqa ko defend kernay aa jata hai
sharam aani chahye in logo ko

So nice to see Zaid sab

jazakAllah khair

ASQR1

Zaid Hamid ki koi credibility nahi fauj ki tareefain to aisay karta hai lagta hai k yeh fauj fi sabi lillah kaam karti hai.

What world do you live in, look at the Armies of U.S, Canada and U.K, though many soldiers and citizens disagree with what is going on in Iraq and Afghanistan but they stand by their country and their Army and there soldiers.

Those bomb tested by Nawaz shareef were actually forced by Army. Nawaz was very much against it, read moemoirs by dr. Qadeer.

Kargil where when withdrawing Army as Nawaz had given in about Kashmir being disputed territory and being scared from bill withdrew our forces and that is when most of our soldiers were martyed by Indian Army even though it was part of the withdrawal not to shoot soldiers from behind. Read book by Mushraf.

Last edited:

Unicorn

Banned
How dare Nawaz challenge the two nation (us and them) theory the very foundation of Pakistan. He should be tried for treason:angry_smile:

humdaan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaid Hamid ki koi credibility nahi fauj ki tareefain to aisay karta hai lagta hai k yeh fauj fi sabi lillah kaam karti hai.
iam not nawaz shareef supporter.in fact i dont like his politics at all.but iagree with his comment regarding india.and we should be friendly with our neighbour country in our case ie india.hateret aside this the fact we have to live with it .this anchor person teaching us about two natoin theory.she go to american embassy dance around having a drink and.this lal topi wala khubti using islam to destroy pakistan.bcz of their interpertation of islam has destroyed afghanistan totaly .pakistan is in more trouble from inside then outside.taliban is killing people in pakistan like mad they are carrying same mentality as zaid hamid does.suicide bombing slaughtering people now they killing people in karachi aswell.bcz of this outsider taliban america is after us as well.so this khubti lal topi wala want us to fight whole world and in the process destroy pakistan totally.two nation theory has been burried long time ago.when we left behind sizable number of muslim in india.forget every thing look whats happening in pakistan at present pakistan is suffering badly from all corner.look at balochistan,kpk ,karachi.it will be a big achievement for us right now is to keep pakistan intact.otherwise the anjaam will be very bad .last thing we need is the people like zaid hamid provoking our naive and innocent nation toward more hateret

Doctorplato

Councller (250+ posts)
It is absolutely shameful that hyporites like Meher Bokhari and mad ideologues like Zaid Hamid are attacking Nawaz Sharif for saying a good thing. Nawaz Sharif said nothing wrong. We share so many things with our the Indians including food, clothes, language and many other cultural and historical similarities. I SOLUTE Nawaz Sharif for saying the truth. In the meantime this so-called ideologue Meher Bokhari should be ashamed of herself for time and againt instigating hatred against one or another leader. It was attack that lead to the killing of Salman Taseer and now this mouth-piece of the ISI is spreading hatred against Nawaz Sharif because he is opposed to military interference in politics. See her own character here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2VHIF9cf6s and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2PDD1WXnYc&feature=related and as for as ZH well he is a mad man who is out to destroy this nation once more.

jimz84

Senator (1k+ posts)
nawaz shareef na ye bayan sirf katrina kaif ko impress kerne k liye dia ha...kiuen k ye us sa fone pa baat kerna chahta tha lakin us na kaah aik shert ha ye bayahan do sab k samne phr baat karon gi...wah g ***** bara tez ha...hamhen pata chal gia tera....

Mughal1

How dare Nawaz challenge the two nation (us and them) theory the very foundation of Pakistan. He should be tried for treason:angry_smile:

Dear Unicorn, do you know what two nation theory is about? Would you be kind enough to educate me about it? Pakistan was created as a pilot project to try and get the world out of animosity and double standard which is real cause of us and them. Islam is divine rule of law for unity of mankind based upon one standard for all.

I see you people stayed away from the thread I created for debating islam please join in and see what you can contribute and if you have anything better than what islam has to offer mankind.

Two nation theory has many enemies because people including muslims do not understand it so how can they explain to nonmuslims?

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...AB-V-SECULARISM-Where-should-we-stand-and-why

I do not want to post articles and videos about india that show how hindus treat hindus. You pick any country of your choice double standard is everywhere and that is what islam came to fight. It is unfortunate that even muslims became enemies of muslims and set a very bad example of islam and that was the point of creation of pakistan to change all this in muslims and then throughout the world.

I am still very much hopeful for pakistan but muslims must kick out the ruling elite and its mullahs if pakistan is to survive as an ideological state for the good of mankind.

In the quran Allah tells us that he brought forth real followers of the quran for the good of mankind. Those people are not many but their arguments are solid as a rock and none can challenge them because they are based on facts.

I invite people to study the quran to see what it is all about. Islam that is spread world wide and is condemned is misinterpretation of the quran and misrepresentation by the ruling elite and their priests. These people have same mindset and attitude and approach to life as the nonmuslims and all their struggle is centered on wealth and power to control the rest of humanity to use and abuse it. These are facts and I can post tonnes of articles and video.

Islam is the only solution because the quran is the only book of its kind in the world. No other religious scripture is as straight forward as the quran. If there is I would love to know it. In india our hindu brothers have so many books eg vedas, mahabharata, ramayana, upnishads, puraanas etc erc yet none of them can match the quran. Parsis have avesta and dasateer yet that is no match for the quran, jews have torah but even that is no match for the quran and of course christians have the new testamant.

The quran is totally a different kind of book that has no match. If you have read any of these books, you will know it. For those who have not please see the link. http://www.sacred-texts.com/index.htm

Regardless people follow the quran or not they will come to same conclusions about everything stated in the quran already if they ever bothered to know things.

The fact is quran is stating nothing much new rather all books before it said the very same that were of the same origin so the statements in the quran are not 1400 years old but thousands of years old. How is it possible that never has anyone written any book like the quran ever? It is not that people did not try to write any, of course they did because we have hindu scriptures, parsi scriptures, jewish scriptures, christian scriptures and all these prove that people were very clever yet none has been able to write a book like the quran. The question is, why not?

So if the quran is a unique book of its kind then obviously islam is a unique system for living for mankind.

This is what was realised most recently by iqbal who convinced jinnah for creating pakistan for the purpose I stated. Pakistan was certainly not created for animosity with any people but to build a modal state for people to show how to live like good human beings. Unfortunately the ruling elite and their mullahs took this country in the wrong direction but there is still hope that people will wake up and get rid of ruling classes and mullaism who are behind theory of us and them ie muslim on muslim use and abuse and even killing. Any people who use and abuse their own people are worse than animals regardless muslims or nonmuslims and this is what islam came to stop.

What they (ruling elite and their mullahs) say about islam is mostly in their own context not in the context of the quran. The quran is all about humanity and all its needs nothing else and that is why islam is the only solution to all the problems we have in the world. This is challenge of the quran that you cannot come up with any system better than the one told about in the quran.

The surprising thing is that this system is thousands of years old ie not new at all.

regards and all the best

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthre...en-plz!-Nice-Column-by-Orya-Maqbool-Jan/page5

Last edited:

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
East or West Imran Khan is the best. Inshallah, change will come very soon.

your IK speaks the similar thoughts as of NS my dear , Ik will never bring change. trust me.

On Pak-India issue IK has said identical comments like os NS

[URL]http://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-l...stan-ties.html[/URL]

AMBREEN KHAN : What are your ideas on what to do on Indo-Pak ties ?

I was the generation which grew up the most antagonistic against India I grew up in Lahore the cross-border killings you heard stories, and built up a hatred against India. And then of course, my generation was also the first that actually went and started interacting with Indians. My closest friend at university was an Indian, and hes still my close friend Vikram Mehta. The reason why we had so much in common was because we had a common history, common culture. We had our differences too, but we had more in common between us than what we had with the Europeans or the westerners, hence the close friendship. And subsequently, each time I used to come to India the perception would keep changing. And thats the same when people come to Pakistan. So actually, communications done a lot, and a lot of us have come to the conclusion that the only way to live is as civilised neighbours. The way we have been living is a disaster for both countries and has been hindering our progress. I was reading an account of Jinnah two months before the night of Partition, he was planning to buy land in Shimla, so he would rather have spent his holidays in India rather than go back to Pakistan.

Now Pakistanies in love with indian dramas , indian films, indian actors,
Now in each pakistani shadi idian style mehndi , dance and movie very common

what type of sense you are making dear ?

Kindly see your own leaders views on pak-india matter before malign other leaders .

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ms meher bukhari in emothions added words in nawaz and she forgot that year before she was agitated that why there is hate towards india and why we cant live in peace with our neighbours.

Everyone criticising NS on direction of establishment.

she is just selling herself by emotional dialouges just to get high rating of her programme. she is total hypocrite

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Nawaz Shareef shatyagaya hay.

IK bhi shatyagaya hay coz he said identical words read below

[url]http://www.paklinks.com/gs/culture-l...stan-ties.html[/URL]

AMBREEN KHAN : What are your ideas on what to do on Indo-Pak ties ?

I was the generation which grew up the most antagonistic against India — I grew up in Lahore— the cross-border killings — you heard stories, and built up a hatred against India. And then of course, my generation was also the first that actually went and started interacting with Indians. My closest friend at university was an Indian, and he’s still my close friend — Vikram Mehta. The reason why we had so much in common was because we had a common history, common culture. We had our differences too, but we had more in common between us than what we had with the Europeans or the westerners, hence the close friendship. And subsequently, each time I used to come to India the perception would keep changing. And that’s the same when people come to Pakistan. So actually, communication’s done a lot, and a lot of us have come to the conclusion that the only way to live is as civilised neighbours. The way we have been living is a disaster for both countries and has been hindering our progress. I was reading an account of Jinnah — two months before the night of Partition, he was planning to buy land in Shimla, so he would rather have spent his holidays in India rather than go back to Pakistan.

Every sensable politition want harmony and peace in the region.
Kindly dont be blinded in hate