Why Saeed Anwar supporting thugs?

Modest

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The real reason is 92 World Cup. Imran Khan didn’t select him for the 92 world cup & he didn’t become part of that historic glory & tournament for Pakistan. So that jealousy is killing him till this day.
If such an educated & religious person can still supports proven corrupt, looters & traitors then it shows how fake & corrupt he is.

amber123

To carry coal to New Castle....
یعنی چراغ تلے اند ھیرا۔۔۔۔
اوروں کو نصیحت خود میاں فصیحت۔۔۔۔

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nothing new. Saeed anwar has always been anti IK. He has even targeted Jemima in his tableeghi dars.
Don't know if he has always been a patwari but it could be a case for of bughze imran
or maybe hasish intake brain damage in younger days of cricket. As Doing all of above By him is strictly prohibited by rasoolullah.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
Ever since Saeed Anwer was dropped from 1992 World Cup squad, he hold grudge against IK.
Due to Saeed Anwer’s poor form, and risky style of batting, IK picked Rameez as opener.

what good is being religious preacher, if it doesn’t cleans your heart from personal grudges??

Eyeaan

he must be a raw funded India agent and a traitor a Patwari and disgrace ?
Not at all. About all of Nawaz supporters are not pro-India - It is only Nawaz family, and a tiny gang who for the lust of power and innate stupidity have acted traitorous. Please don't try to make a political point which makes no sense. That sounds stupid on the face of it.
However. PMLN will soon see the light. Nawaz is finished now and forever. Ajkal uska ghusal or janaza ho rahaa hay.

Tit4Tat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Not at all. About all of Nawaz supporters are not pro-India - It is only Nawaz family, and a tiny gang who for the lust of power and innate stupidity have acted traitorous. Please don't try to make a political point which makes no sense. That sounds stupid on the face of it.
However. PMLN will soon see the light. Nawaz is finished now and forever. Ajkal uska ghusal or janaza ho rahaa hay.

Hope all youthis start thinking like you and not start calling traitor to whoever doesn’t support Imran

karachiwala

یہ قرآن کی آیت کا مفہوم ہے کہ کسی کی نفرت تمھیں بے انصافی پہ آمادہ نہ کردے۔۔۔۔ اور تبلیغی حضرات سوائے فضائل اعمال کے کچھ پڑھتے ہی نہیں۔
آپ کا یہ جملہ آپ کی کم علمی کا واضح نشان ہے۔

karachiwala

reading all the above posts makes me cringe. I met him when he was in Canada this year. talked to him a lot but nowhere did I get any indication that there was any hatred towards Imran. all those who are shouting here have no ground except their theories. Asad Umar's brother is a member of PMLN should we start abusing him too? the thread starter also did not provive any proof just made a statement all of you started making noise like you are in a jungle? those who talking about Quran and Hadith have you read in Quran and Hadith about accusing someone without proof? what difference is there between patwaris and jiyalas and youthias then? I thought people would be educated but alas

karachiwala

I noticed that the above cricketer turned pious religious person supports the Patwarris!!

Just wondered what is his motivation- as clearly these Patwarris are low life thugs and criminals. Maybe he has been recieving behind the back under the table gratitude aid. I think ther are few more ex sports stars who are also die-hard NS Khabees supporters inc Sarfraz Nawaz & Akhtar Rasool.

Saeed Anwar will have to justify the conviction and clear conscience of supporting the THUGS. or maybe he is a Patwarri Thug in disguise as well. I really dont care how talented cricketer he was but his present behaviour pattern creates significant doubts in my mind about his religious protrayal of a pious person!
سرفراز نواز ایک مینٹل کیریکٹر ہے اور وہ ہمیشہ سے عمران کے خلاف بولا ہے۔ اختر رسول مسلم لیگ کا بندہ ہے وہ عمران کے حق میں کیسے بولے وہ تو سیٹ چاہتا ہے۔ اب سوال یہ ہے کہ کچھ بتایا نہیں کہ سعید انور نے کیا کہا اور کہاں کہا؟ اسی سال میری سعید انور سے کافی ملاقات رہی اور کسی ایک ملاقات میں بھی کبھی اس نے سیاست کے اوپر ایک لفظ بھی نہیں کہا؟ اس پر مزے کی بات یہ کہ بھائی لوگ فتوے بھی لگا رہے ہیں۔ قرآن کا بھی حوالہ دے رہے ہیں؟ کیا قرآن میں یہی لکھا ہے جب جس پر چاہو اس پر جھوٹ باندھ دو تم سے کچھ نہیں پوچھا جائے گا؟ چلتے چلتے ہمارے بھائی نے تبلیغی جماعت پر بھی ایک فتویٰ دے دیا حالانکہ ان کو تبلیغی جماعت سے کوئی واسطہ بھہی نہیں۔ میں عمران کو سپورٹ کرتا ہوں مگر اس کا مطلب نہیں کہ مین اس کیلیئے جھوٹ بھی بولوں اور اپنی آخرت بھی برباد کروں؟

karachiwala

He is not the first one to use Islam and beard to hide his corrupt mind set. Just look at the criminals who present themselves as pious religious. Ishaq Dar & Mula Fazal ur Rahman are classic example.
what corruption did you find of Saeed Anwar please share

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
سرفراز نواز ایک مینٹل کیریکٹر ہے اور وہ ہمیشہ سے عمران کے خلاف بولا ہے۔ اختر رسول مسلم لیگ کا بندہ ہے وہ عمران کے حق میں کیسے بولے وہ تو سیٹ چاہتا ہے۔ اب سوال یہ ہے کہ کچھ بتایا نہیں کہ سعید انور نے کیا کہا اور کہاں کہا؟ اسی سال میری سعید انور سے کافی ملاقات رہی اور کسی ایک ملاقات میں بھی کبھی اس نے سیاست کے اوپر ایک لفظ بھی نہیں کہا؟ اس پر مزے کی بات یہ کہ بھائی لوگ فتوے بھی لگا رہے ہیں۔ قرآن کا بھی حوالہ دے رہے ہیں؟ کیا قرآن میں یہی لکھا ہے جب جس پر چاہو اس پر جھوٹ باندھ دو تم سے کچھ نہیں پوچھا جائے گا؟ چلتے چلتے ہمارے بھائی نے تبلیغی جماعت پر بھی ایک فتویٰ دے دیا حالانکہ ان کو تبلیغی جماعت سے کوئی واسطہ بھہی نہیں۔ میں عمران کو سپورٹ کرتا ہوں مگر اس کا مطلب نہیں کہ مین اس کیلیئے جھوٹ بھی بولوں اور اپنی آخرت بھی برباد کروں؟

لیکن سعید انور کا عمران بارے یہ بیان تو سنا ہو گا کہ جو بندہ اپنی بیوی نہیں سنبھال سکا وہ ملک کیا سنبھالے گا۔۔؟

munno420

MPA (400+ posts)
Not sure the exact reason why he turned religious or what he was trying to hide behind his beard but he never liked IK since his cricketing days. He blamed Ik for being unfair to him since IK used to call him an inconsistent player who would score a century in one out of 5 matches to cover up for the matches in which he did not perform well. IK used to stress on him being consistent in every match and a lot of times would not let him play and that is where he holds the grudge against IK from.

Curious_Mind

Senator (1k+ posts)
reading all the above posts makes me cringe. I met him when he was in Canada this year. talked to him a lot but nowhere did I get any indication that there was any hatred towards Imran. all those who are shouting here have no ground except their theories. Asad Umar's brother is a member of PMLN should we start abusing him too? the thread starter also did not provive any proof just made a statement all of you started making noise like you are in a jungle? those who talking about Quran and Hadith have you read in Quran and Hadith about accusing someone without proof? what difference is there between patwaris and jiyalas and youthias then? I thought people would be educated but alas

I agree and appreciate your comment.
We all should not start passing comment and jump to conclusions.

so let’s question the claim that “Saeed Anwar participated in PDM Rally in Gujranwala”

I think now he should come clean if that’s true or not and if it’s true, does he disassociate himself from NS narrative against Army?