What Pakistan? We are proud Muhajir beyond all boundaries.

pakboy

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
kia banaa ga yar hum logoon ka....................ye kia log han jo humaray hukamran ban gaya han, yar en ko zara c b sharam nahi ati ha................

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
بے چارا۔ اپنے قائد سے پوچھنا بھول گیا ہوگا کہ ایسے سوالات کا کیا جواب دے۔

naim1

Citizen
HADEES QUOTE-HAZRAT MUHAMMAD pbuh SAID IF SOMEONE CALL ON NATIONALITY(ASBEEAT) HE IS NOT FROM US

I AM SORRY I THINK YOU ARE MUSLIM ( HADEES QUOTE-HAZRAT MUHAMMAD pbuh SAID IF SOMEONE CALL ON NATIONALITY(ASBEEAT) HE IS NOT FROM US ) RETURN TO ISLAM BEFORE ITS TOO LATE OR YOU THINK ILTAF BHAI HELP YOU

Ajnabi27

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You just Joined today on 8th September 2010,with "DilJaanMQM" and with First video against MQM and location India (thumbsdown) ...... Who are you making fool to Duffer?? and ya... You uploaded both videos on same day 8th september 2010. (thumbsdown).... God help you.... (cry)

Haters thinks creating a NEW ID will hide their Identity..... pigeon. U still need a brain to cheat....[hilar]

Pathfinder

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How Can A Person Be A Muhajir 60+ Year Onwards? That Is The One Thing I Cannot Understand About MQM.

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
This video is edited, with spicy chops to make MQM look like an anti-national party.
Nice try by PML-N operative, after miserably failing to give explaination their party's yaarana with Zardari and their Punjab govt.'s bankruptcy. I witnessed this freakshow and Nisar Panhwar did explain that he is PAkistani later. Although MQM needs to keep check and try to vet properly before their inclusion in thier party, this Sindhi clan member belongs from Thatta being brought up on Jiye Sindh Qaumi Mahaaz propa****a.[The guy who sat next to him Qader Magsi is regarded an agent of RAW and JSQM's former member]

How Can A Person Be A Muhajir 60+ Year Onwards? That Is The One Thing I Cannot Understand About MQM.

To educate your stupid bias, I'd like to inform you that this MQM member is Sindhi from PAnhwar clan of Southern Sindh.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
This video is edited, with spicy chops to make MQM look like an anti-national party.
Nice try by PML-N operative, after miserably failing to give explaination their party's yaarana with Zardari and their Punjab govt.'s bankruptcy. I witnessed this freakshow and Nisar Panhwar did explain that he is PAkistani later. Although MQM needs to keep check and try to vet properly before their inclusion in thier party, this Sindhi clan member belongs from Thatta being brought up on Jiye Sindh Qaumi Mahaaz propa****a.[The guy who sat next to him Qader Magsi is regarded an agent of RAW and JSQM's former member]

To educate your stupid bias, I'd like to inform you that this MQM member is Sindhi from PAnhwar clan of Southern Sindh.

So you genius bias is claiming that a true mqmer is only urdu speaking ... you linguistic racist ass! Talk about chopping ....along with nutts you guys chop just about everything ... even if the claim was true ..you shouldn't be bias on your own practice .
meetha meetha hap hap , karva karva thu thu ......... taxi driver

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
So you genius bias is claiming that a true mqmer is only urdu speaking ... you linguistic racist ass! Talk about chopping ....along with nutts you guys chop just about everything ... even if the claim was true ..you shouldn't be bias on your own practice .
meetha meetha hap hap , karva karva thu thu ......... taxi driver

Well bias is dripping down your response which is inflammatory and is being moulded into an ethnic affair started by member who posted his mentality before my post, it is in best interest of this forum that your response need to be checked by the moderators. PML-N operatives have the right to project their bias but this language is totally unacceptable.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
I just watched the clip finally .... actually the anchor asked him the wrong question ....poor guy got stuck . Instead she should've asked him " Being a mqmer , are you more loyal to Pakistan or India?"
That would've made for a very easy answer for the indian agent . wapis bhejo isay jahan say ye aya hai ...kamazkam bagher daray apni nationality tau bata sakay ga zaleel insaan .

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)
Well bias is dripping down your response which is inflammatory and is being moulded into an ethnic affair started by member who posted his mentality before my post, it is in best interest of this forum that your response need to be checked by the moderators. PML-N operatives have the right to project their bias but this language is totally unacceptable.

some idiots just can't think beyond their or other political parties. There is a group of people also in existence who call itself "PAKISTANIS" . Who is equally vocal against each and every party and/or individual who thinks he is bigger than the mother land and it's existence.
P.S don't worry about the mods , they don't represent murderers or corrupts Also ethnic affair was started by your stupidity when sidelining a mqm minister on his language . You people don't belong in democracy , you are evolved by IDIOCRACRY .

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You just Joined today on 8th September 2010,with "DilJaanMQM" and with First video against MQM and location India (thumbsdown) ...... Who are you making fool to Duffer?? and ya... You uploaded both videos on same day 8th september 2010. (thumbsdown).... God help you.... (cry)

Haters thinks creating a NEW ID will hide their Identity..... pigeon. U still need a brain to cheat....[hilar]

انڈیا والے بھی ڈر گیے ہیں کہ تم واقعی واپس نہ آ جاؤ
اس کو کہتے ہیں دھوبی کا کتا نہ گھر کا نہ گھاٹ کا

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
انڈیا والے بھی ڈر گیے ہیں کہ تم واقعی واپس نہ آ جاؤ
اس کو کہتے ہیں دھوبی کا کتا نہ گھر کا نہ گھاٹ کا

Yar tum kesay jocker ho...kam az kam video ko to dekh lo theek say......is nay kab kaha main Muhajir hon???

1- Na he yeh Urdu speaking hay.....He is one of the Sindhi Speaking member of MQM...

2- He said first I am "Insaan" then I am a "MUSLIM"......What is wrong in this statement???
3- Instead of using this CHOP CHOP videos ... try to get what party's official stance is....or post the whole program to know the context of discussion

Magar tum apni Jahalat par qaim raho to is main main kia kar sakta hon.....apna mazaq urwanay ka agar kisi nay tahayya kar he lia hay to phir hum aur kia karain gay

Last edited:

drshahabj

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM and AH should stop terrorism, bhatta khori, coercive tectics and badmashi and power lust. I am sorry, if those things are gone, then there won't be MQM because it is not a party, it is a mafia which can not work without these things!