Welcome Back!

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Restore it to the second last layout that this site used to have.... you guys did make some changes and the last one before this upgrade was not very reader conducive...... Frankly speaking this one is still not up to par and makes me visit this website less due to difficulty finding the right content as the good ol' siasat.pk used to provide... i would say the experience for the latest and the last update was bad

khaaki

Senator (1k+ posts)
Restore it to the second last layout that this site used to have.... you guys did make some changes and the last one before this upgrade was not very reader conducive...... Frankly speaking this one is still not up to par and makes me visit this website less due to difficulty finding the right content as the good ol' siasat.pk used to provide... i would say the experience for the latest and the last update was bad

Asad Mujtaba

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bhai this version is way more advanced than what we previously had.

Give it sometime and it will serve you betteR

They are still fixing the glitches as the first post says