Wah PCB Wah !!!!Zulqarnain got pardon with Rs 5 lacs fine for defaming Pakistan and Afridi got Rs 45

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Wah PCB Wah !!!!Zulqarnain got pardon with Rs 5 lacs fine for defaming Pakistan and Afridi got Rs 45 lacs.

Zulqarnain Haider, the former Pakistan wicketkeeper, has been fined rupees 500,000 ($ 5,800) by the PCB for violating their code of conduct when he flew to London last November, mid-way through a series in the UAE, without informing the team management. Haider appeared before the PCB disciplinary committee, comprising Sultan Rana, Wasim Ahmed and Mohammad Awais, on Friday in Lahore.
After the two-hour hearing Rana, the committee's head, said Haider will also be put under probation. "Zulqarnain will also be under a one-year probation period, during which his conduct will be observed."

The PCB said Haider had no proof of any wrongdoing against any player or official of the board, and withdrew all his allegations.
Haider had gone missing from the Pakistan team's hotel in Dubai on the morning of the fifth ODI against South Africa on November 8, and later said he had received death threats from unidentified people seeking to draw him into match-fixing.
Haider said his decision to flee was a mistake. "I did what I thought was right at that time. With the passage of time I realised that I committed a mistake. I should have informed the PCB, I should have informed my seniors."

He said he is looking forward to resume his career. "I just want to play cricket. [But] It all depends on the selection committee, whether they pick me for the national team or not."

In the aftermath of his flight, Haider had filed an application for asylum in the UK, which hinged on the nature of the information he was able to divulge, as the extraordinary nature of his case appeared to fall outside the usual conditions required of a person seeking refugee status. He had also announced his retirement from international cricket. However, he withdrew his application for asylum and returned to Pakistan in April this year, after receiving safety assurances from the country's interior minister Rehman Malik.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/pakistan/content/current/story/519416.html

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
This called Pakistan - Pakistan Zindabad - No Compalint.

This happen a lot in Pakistan - cant do much

Last edited:

umarriaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Matches too hoo nahian rahay or Sattay ke income bhe band hay. Kamai ka wahid zaria yeh he hay.
Itney paisoon say too Ijaz butt ka rooti paani poora nahian hoo ga. Abhi or loot maar kee zaroorat hay.

Last edited:

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yar this is not a rocket science, afridi is pathan.... aur pathan hone ki to saza moath hae, to phir 45 lacs par kia rona......

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
How can you pardon Zulkarnain with an enquiry? Iss nay Pakistan ka naam puri cricketing world may zaleel kiya. Koyee iss mulk may poochnay wala hay? Rehman Malik nay keh diya aur sub kuch maaf ?

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Whatever PCB and Rehman Malik did with Zulqarnain it proves that only players are not involved in match fixing.
In world cup, players easily lost the match against India and PCB did not take any action.
Whatever Zulqarnain did with Pakistan and R Malil went for a meeting with him.
Now PCB fined him half a million and Afridi is fined 4.5 millions.
Looks like PCB is being controlled by someone else.

Last edited:

victim

MPA (400+ posts)
Aijaz Butt is now passing remarks about Afridi in the media while afridi can't reply because his contract doesn't allow him to do so. What is it? There are no rules for Aijaz Butt?

khan_11

How can you pardon Zulkarnain with an enquiry? Iss nay Pakistan ka naam puri cricketing world may zaleel kiya. Koyee iss mulk may poochnay wala hay? Rehman Malik nay keh diya aur sub kuch maaf ?

zulkernain fined is enough for him because he is not rich, he has just start his career .My request to PCB is that never ever select this guy for Pakistan in his rest of the career, but he should be free to play where he get chance.I am in UK and everybody here knows how much this man for paisoon kay liay ghir sakta hey is nay kia kia nahien kha DM digital per ah kay .And i salute to Dr Malik when he saw that what kind of person he is he kick him out from his Channel

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why to pardon him? He defamed Pakistan in the same manner as Butt, Aamir and Asif did.

zulkernain fined is enough for him because he is not rich, he has just start his career .My request to PCB is that never ever select this guy for Pakistan in his rest of the career, but he should be free to play where he get chance.I am in UK and everybody here knows how much this man for paisoon kay liay ghir sakta hey is nay kia kia nahien kha DM digital per ah kay .And i salute to Dr Malik when he saw that what kind of person he is he kick him out from his Channel

kapadias

MPA (400+ posts)
Near future will tell us the actual story. I think Board has stopped both players for their souvranity and in future they both will be given compansation

frenes

Time Wastage + Argue + Fight with Each other +Emotional without knowing reality = Pakistani Nation

Cheap Acts + Grouping + Drugging + Gambling = Sports, (Especialy Pakistani Crickters)

Over Aged + InCompetent + Favored + Dishonest = Management

God Save Pakistan

Jshah

Minister (2k+ posts)
Why no fine for Eijaz Butt, how badly defamed Paksitan's name while taking back his remarks and apologize English Players. But Afridi is treated very badly, this supports Sangeen's point.

Our this behavior has already separated a part of the country and we continued with the same. Its very danger for the country!!!

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't worry Ejaz Butt will be forced to fast for the whole month of Ramadan.

Why no fine for Eijaz Butt, how badly defamed Paksitan's name while taking back his remarks and apologize English Players. But Afridi is treated very badly, this supports Sangeen's point.

Our this behavior has already separated a part of the country and we continued with the same. Its very danger for the country!!!

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
zardari govt is in profit,whatever the circumstances are they are still making money one way the other.corrupt,ill-calibre & traitors are in power.they have destroyed everything of pakistan even no enemy could have done that.its not just cricket its everywhere in pakistan.zardari is the head of country & head of pcb.ajaz butt is brother in law of ahmed mukhtar(defence minister).sifarish,aqrbaparwary,corruption everywhere.ALLAH he ha jo bachaye in janwaron se.