US may try to occupy Pakistan - Ron Paul (Republican US Presidential Candidate)

PkRevolution

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: US may try to occupy Pakistan - Republican US Presidential Candidate Ron Paul

US should not play with our patience.

crankthskunk

Re: America going to capture Pakistan after Afghanistan - A news article

They can never capture it; they never captured afghanistan. They can fully destroy it like they did in afghanistan; but sustaining ground by americans in either afghanistan or pakistan is near to impossible. Or they might use proxy support such as nationalists and bereaved people to split pakistan if at all thats in their radar. (linke in bangladesh)

But boots on ground to sustain a BIG NO.

They have plenty of people ready to lick their asses clean no matter how dirty they get from the incursions in to Pakistan.

I give you two examples, first the traitors of ANP. Second the traitors of Karachi AKA AH and his murderous goons. I have said many times; look at the conduct and the part played by the traitors in Iraq or the traitors in Afghanistan.

Chelabi and Maliki and many others like them were on political asylum in the UK and USA. They were on annual payment of as high as $20 million a year by the USA to spread rumour and lies and for future help and assistance to destroy their country.

Now look at how history of Iraq unfolded and the roles played by these traitors. The result complete destruction and subjugation of Iraqi nation.
The oil and its revenue had been leased to the Zionist companies and Iraq is left with a terribly bad deal.

AH and MQMs other leaders are sitting in London with same deals and purpose. Karachi is put on the burner by these criminals on the instructions and planning of their masters.

Every one Mark my words, they will start big problems in Karachi on the instructions of their masters, and then blame on Taliban. Every indication and credible information is Rehman Malik who is another traitor had allowed XE and other security companies employees in Karachi with heavy arms and vehicles. MQM is providing them the help and facilitating them, waiting for the right time and signals. These traitors will play the same role with the help of their masters.

Then there is BNP funded by Indians, and Americans. They have their own parts to play. Moreover there are others who are working for the CIA inside Pakistan and also Afghan security force as proven from the Abbotabad fiasco.

The shameful thing is because of Americans; Pakistan didnt even launch a protest with Afghanistan for the clear implications by the Americans that Afghans were involved on the ground in Abbotabad.

So brothers we have many to take care of. But Inshallah, nothing will happen to Pakistan. Americans will never attack Pakistan. I am certain of it. Americans can not take causalities of thousands of their soldiers in days. This more than anything else will stop them from acting foolishly.

Also note my words, when I say confidently that Pakistanis were on board in Abbotabad operation. I say on the basis of the knowledge that Americans could have never taken the risks of Pakistanis firing the missiles on the helicopters and Americans loosing 40 soldiers. The whole game of Obama would have back fired on him domestically. He could have never taken this gamble I am certain of it.

I know how planning is done for any project in the west and how risk analysis are carried out. It is neigh impossible for the planners to leave the biggest unknown left to the chance before going ahead with such operation.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: US may try to occupy Pakistan - Republican US Presidential Candidate Ron Paul

Dear Bro crankthskunk
Assalam-o-alaikum
How you can say that USA will not invade & risk killing its soldiers.
Bro they are already on ground in Pakistan.
As our land & nation is fertile for MEER JAFAR & MEER SADIQ.
So they will just coordinate these killing robots in all over country & they will do their dirty work.
Army will never stand this sudden outbreak of violence, when East & west borders will be activated to engage them.
Point is how we will decide who is doing Jehad & who is doing Fasad.
Whom to trust & whom to reject.
The baseline to all this mayhem that we can survice only & only if ALLAH is with us.
Even these missiles, weapons, airplanes, armed forces cannot save us, if ALLAH is not with us.
So why not make ALLAH our freind & ally. Then prepare for this GAME PLAN for WW3,
because we cannot escape it.
They are waiting for False Messiah to appear & also aware of Imam Mehdi emergence.
So thats why they are attacking all those places where they think that Imam Mehdi or his supporters might emerge.
Rest i am certain that WAMA KARO WAMA KARALLAH WALLAHO KHAIRUL MAKIREEN.
Lets make ourself correct, what will be the outcome of this war to come is not in our hand.
Thanks for your encouraging words.
Jaza-k-ALLAH

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Another fear game by Americans. It would make our rulers more scare.

Abbottabad Operation has shows that Americans can't come to Pakistan without Pakistani's officials permission.

Last edited:

canadian

Pakistan is not Iraq or any middle eastern state.It's a huge Country of 180 million.We have fully equipped army of one million.The real danger I see is our sold out politicians who are stabbing us in the back every step of the way.Look at Nawaz,Zardari,Musharraf,Altaf.They have all their assetts abroad,hold foreign passports and their families live outside Pakistan.They connive with their masters to undermine our sovereignty every step of the way.Classic example is Raymond Davis affair.I also have no faith in elections because the system is so corrupt and manipulative that they will always succeed with the help of police and bureaucracy.Zardari's election as President is an example.Now PPP,MQM and Chaudhry Shujaat's PML have joined hands to play havoc with our fate.Our people are sincere,hardworking and love their Country but their every day struggle is so hard and frustrating that they have no time to think.The system requires complete clean up from A.....to.......Z
The big question is who will do it ???

Imranpak

Well again we need to install a patriot govrenment who will defend Pak where as the current one will submit without a fight! America will definetly attack us attempting occupation, the question is how will we respond??

My faith is in Allah and the patriots of our nation who are fully capable of defending the nation. NATO and the USA currently only have around 200,000 troops in Afghanistan that is mostly under Taliban control.

Imranpak

What he is actually saying is that there will be war between Pakistan and the USA that is now inevitable thus the obvious "we'll be in Pakistan" comment. Naturally the purpis of most wars is occupation providing they can defeat our military, China will also get involved as they have their own interests.

I also agree with Ron that the war will be "very unsuccessful" meaning the American's will be killed in massive numbers!. Remember the hadees of the Holy Prophet(saw) that the army of Khorasan will rise from Afghanistan and Khyber Pakthunkhwa, this can only happen after USA and NATO suffer permenant defeat so these warriors will be walking to Jerusalem over their dead bodies!

Folks we're living in prophetic times, make know mistake about this.

Paksirzameen

Voter (50+ posts)
Video: [video]http://bcove.me/4evkeq83[/video]

d151981641e3a7accfef3ff67c75a0c3.jpg

By JUANA SUMMERS | 5/18/11 9:22 AM EDT
The helicopters that landed in Abbottabad wont be the last to put American troops on the ground in Pakistan, says Rep. Ron Paul.
Calling the relationship between the United States and Pakistan an impossible situation, the Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate said Wednesday on MSNBCs Morning Joe that he sees an occupation of even greater scale than Afghanistan on the horizon.

I see the whole thing as a mess, and I think that we are going to be in Pakistan, he said. I think thats the next occupation and I fear it. I think its ridiculous, and I think our foreign policy is such that we dont need to be doing this.
And Paul doesnt have high hopes for that mission, if it happens.
It will probably be very unsuccessful, he said.
Paul, a noted non-interventionist, said the United States has created a civil war in Pakistan and violated the countrys national security.
He also addressed the idea of conspiracy theories popping up about bin Laden and the raid.
How many stories have we heard already about the killing of bin Laden, Paul asked. I mean, people are supposed to know what their governments doing. If you ask me exactly what happened, I have no idea because Ive heard so many stories.
Asked by Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski if he had just floated a conspiracy theory himself, Paul flatly said no.
I think the inept policy invites people to think about conspiracy theories because we dont get all the evidence, Paul said. I think there will be plenty of conspiracy theories because were presenting facts that were changing on almost a daily basis.

Well come you, but don forget to bring the boxes for your dirty bodies, which we can not keep on our Pak sirzameen.