US may try to occupy Pakistan - Ron Paul (Republican US Presidential Candidate)

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Video: [video]http://bcove.me/4evkeq83[/video]

d151981641e3a7accfef3ff67c75a0c3.jpg

By JUANA SUMMERS | 5/18/11 9:22 AM EDT
The helicopters that landed in Abbottabad won’t be the last to put American troops on the ground in Pakistan, says Rep. Ron Paul.
Calling the relationship between the United States and Pakistan an “impossible situation,” the Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that he sees an occupation of even greater scale than Afghanistan on the horizon.

“I see the whole thing as a mess, and I think that we are going to be in Pakistan,” he said. “I think that’s the next occupation and I fear it. I think it’s ridiculous, and I think our foreign policy is such that we don’t need to be doing this.”
And Paul doesn’t have high hopes for that mission, if it happens.
“It will probably be very unsuccessful,” he said.
Paul, a noted non-interventionist, said the United States has created a civil war in Pakistan and violated the country’s national security.
He also addressed the idea of conspiracy theories popping up about bin Laden and the raid.
“How many stories have we heard already about the killing of bin Laden,” Paul asked. “I mean, people are supposed to know what their government’s doing. If you ask me exactly what happened, I have no idea because I’ve heard so many stories.”
Asked by “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski if he had just floated a conspiracy theory himself, Paul flatly said “no.”
“I think the inept policy invites people to think about conspiracy theories because we don’t get all the evidence,” Paul said. “I think there will be plenty of conspiracy theories because we’re presenting facts that we’re changing on almost a daily basis.”

Last edited by a moderator:

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Ron Paul: Well occupy Pakistan, too

People like Ron Paul should be elected in US - he is a true statesman.

it will make pakistan full slave ,people of will be more happy than ever ( ab tu hum gulamu ke gula hai)

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)

[video]http://bcove.me/4evkeq83[/video][video]http://videoshare.politico.com/singletitlevideo_chromeless.php?bcpid=309045726001&bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAETmrZQ~,EVFEM4AKJdT-Wv9cQWadwt8FUbtX2ID_&bctid=948655914001[/video]
By JUANA SUMMERS | 5/18/11 9:22 AM EDT
The helicopters that landed in Abbottabad won’t be the last to put American troops on the ground in Pakistan, says Rep. Ron Paul.
Calling the relationship between the United States and Pakistan an “impossible situation,” the Texas congressman and Republican presidential candidate said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that he sees an occupation of even greater scale than Afghanistan on the horizon.

“I see the whole thing as a mess, and I think that we are going to be in Pakistan,” he said. “I think that’s the next occupation and I fear it. I think it’s ridiculous, and I think our foreign policy is such that we don’t need to be doing this.”
And Paul doesn’t have high hopes for that mission, if it happens.
“It will probably be very unsuccessful,” he said.
Paul, a noted non-interventionist, said the United States has created a civil war in Pakistan and violated the country’s national security.
He also addressed the idea of conspiracy theories popping up about bin Laden and the raid.
“How many stories have we heard already about the killing of bin Laden,” Paul asked. “I mean, people are supposed to know what their government’s doing. If you ask me exactly what happened, I have no idea because I’ve heard so many stories.”
Asked by “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski if he had just floated a conspiracy theory himself, Paul flatly said “no.”
“I think the inept policy invites people to think about conspiracy theories because we don’t get all the evidence,” Paul said. “I think there will be plenty of conspiracy theories because we’re presenting facts that we’re changing on almost a daily basis.”

lolzzz....Baba Ron Paul !..please tell your generals.....Pakistan is not Iraq, neither Afghanistan.....if come to attack Pakistan......dont forget to bring huge stock of bodybags with u. :)

Last edited:

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: America going to capture Pakistan after Afghanistan - A news article

They can never capture it; they never captured afghanistan. They can fully destroy it like they did in afghanistan; but sustaining ground by americans in either afghanistan or pakistan is near to impossible. Or they might use proxy support such as nationalists and bereaved people to split pakistan if at all thats in their radar. (linke in bangladesh)

But boots on ground to sustain a BIG NO.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

They can never capture it; they never captured afghanistan. They can fully destroy it like they did in afghanistan; but sustaining ground by americans in either afghanistan or pakistan is near to impossible. Or they might use proxy support such as nationalists and bereaved people to split pakistan if at all thats in their radar. (linke in bangladesh)

But boots on ground to sustain a BIG NO.

yes its possible when we have polititcal parties like MQM ANP and dictator like uncle mushy.

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)

They can dream on... we are ready Inshallah... all we need on our soil is a common enemy... which can help us rift our differences and screw him altogether...

adnan_younus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

I jsut gafe my analysis.. they can destroy it but cannot sustain ground; u may believe what ever u want to
yes its possible when we have polititcal parties like MQM ANP and dictator like uncle mushy

gazoomartian

yes its possible when we have polititcal parties like MQM ANP and dictator like uncle mushy

c'mon brother(s). It was ME who invented the biggest gali 'son of 1000 father'. I will charge you royalty. :lol:

by the way I do agree with you.. Sad very sad. (cry)

c4cheema

MPA (400+ posts)

c'mon brother(s). It was ME who invented the biggest gali 'son of 1000 father'. I will charge you royalty. :lol:

by the way I do agree with you.. Sad very sad. (cry)

It means har kamyaab gali ka pechay Gazooo ka haaat hota ha
Or har Mush ka pechay , shukharay ki kahani

gazoomartian

It means har kamyaab gali ka pechay Gazooo ka haaat hota ha
Or har Mush ka pechay , shukharay ki kahani

(bigsmile)..................

crowbar

Senator (1k+ posts)

How can we save the country when we couldnot re-take siachin and kargil from India which got far less war meterial then america and is a declared enemy too.Further ,we have alienated our own people who are abducted ,sold and killed. village after village is bombed by our own jets and gunship helis rather protecting them from foreign forces.Army can never win a war where their own people turn against them.

gazoomartian

How can we save the country when we couldnot re-take siachin and kargil from India which got far less war meterial then america and is a declared enemy too.Further ,we have alienated our own people who are abducted ,sold and killed. village after village is bombed by our own jets and gunship helis rather protecting them from foreign forces.Army can never win a war where their own people turn against them.

very simple yaar, we can take the entire India once we have:

Faith, Unity, discipline and of course govt of Patriots.

Faith: Unshakable Imaan in our religion, complete aqeeda that purpose of our life is solely to:

meri zindagi ka maqsad terey den ki sarfrazi
main isi lyeye msalman main isi lyey nimazi

Unity: All parties will be, in case of war, required to support the troops, once the war is declared. Failure to do that will be treason and punishable by death. Patriots don't fool around, we will get right to business. We SHALL NOT tolerate any anti Pak media, or party, or people. We mean business. Enough is enough.

" Muttahid ho ja ai pasban key millat per waqt kharab aya " (Gazoo)
" Ai mard-e-mujahid jaag zara ub waqt shahdat hai aya'
(Sha'er)

Discipline: We shall take every party in confidence and they will be under oath not to disclose any discussion to inadvertently benefit the enemy. We shall form a Privy Council which can be invoked under War Measures Act. Violator will be subject to heavy penalty again, even can be charged with a treason.

Once you have all these and 180million people supporting the troops we shall fulfill the requirement of Allah (swt) and He will promptly send malaikahs to help us against kafereen

InshaAllah

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

yes its possible when we have polititcal parties like MQM ANP and dictator like uncle mushy.

and people like you who always talk about hatred and division. Do not you notice that everbody is united when it is the matter of dignity for Pakistan. Notice how many MQMers (Jury, Hafeez, Calssified etc) defend Pakistan againt Indians at every level (e.g. world cup semi final). I do not know about ANP members but I believe they do the same. We have the habbit of racial profiling and that is deadlier than the leaders of the parties that you mentoined.

Last edited:

Faiza

'US plans to occupy Pakistan'

aghaie20110518233026403.jpg

A Republican congressman says he fears the US could invade Pakistan, as the controversy over the alleged killing of Osama bin Laden frays ties between the two countries.

In an interview with MSNBC on Wednesday, 2012 presidential candidate Ron Paul labeled the current relations between Washington and Islamabad as an "impossible situation" and expressed concerns that the US may seek occupation of Pakistan after the discovery of al-Qaeda chief in the country's soil, Politico reported.

"I see the whole thing as a mess, and I think that we are going to be in Pakistan," the Texas Republican said. "I am absolutely afraid we will be in Pakistan trying to occupy that country."

He went on to describe his observation as being based on American foreign policy over the past two or three decades, adding that any such move this time in Pakistan will have "unintended consequences."

"It will probably be very unsuccessful," added the congressman, who is also a critic of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Elsewhere in his remarks, Paul called into question the number of stories surrounding the raid on bin Laden's alleged compound in the city of Abbottabad, and urged the administration of US President Barack Obama to come clean about its operations at a time when the information fed to the media is changing on a daily basis.

"How many stories have we heard already about the killing of bin Laden," he questioned. "I mean, people are supposed to know what their government's doing. If you ask me exactly what happened, I have no idea because I've heard so many stories."

The US lawmaker also stated that he would not have given the green light to the mission to kill bin Laden, because of problems with international law, and accused the US administration of violating Pakistan's national security.

Obama announced on May 1 that US forces conducted a military operation in Pakistan without the knowledge of the host country to kill what the US government describes as the 'most wanted man' in the world in his compound near the capital city of Islamabad.

Observers ask why the US did not allow for an official identification of bin Laden's body through a DNA testing before permanently disposing it while a number of former US military officers as well as some Pakistani officials have already asserted that bin Laden was killed during the early stages of the US-led invasion of Afghanistan.

Many Pakistani military and intelligence officials argue that the US falsely claims that bin Laden has been killed as part of a wider scheme to invade the country.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/180632.html?utm_source=feedburner

LOL world war 3 by Pakistani army from last 65 year tell me one good thing about Pakistan army they done for Pakistan or people of Pakistan (only they fill there account plant bungalow) even with nuke power they still not Azad Kashmir ,and u talking ww3,they are for killing there own people for money . any way what had left in Pakistan now is full gulami or jihad agonist Pakistan army ,the baggiest enemy of Pakistan is Pakistan army. not the people of Pakistan.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: 'US plans to occupy Pakistan'

55167e7f21daa3a3dc4b383e10183006.jpg
Let me tell you the right picture of what had happened Mr USA presidentail candidate

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: 'US plans to occupy Pakistan'

Let me tell you the right picture of what had happened Mr USA presidentail candidate

Watch carefully above pic