Truth about Pakistan Occupied Kashmir

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Separation movement and Army installation determines which Kashmir is occupied.

khattaksahib

Voter (50+ posts)
What about status of KHYBER PUKHTOONKHWA? The same condition prevailing in Baluchistan and Rural areas of Sindh.

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
has anyone seen this video ?

Nice try but you have made a joke of yourself. Everybody knows what happened in Kargil and who went to US - for this very same reason Mushy did the coup. and came to Power and due to this your Country is today in doldrums......

Know your history properly ...............

Last edited:

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nice try but you have made a joke of yourself. Everybody knows what happened in Kargil and who went to US - for this very same reason Mushy did the coup. and came to Power and due to this your Country is today in doldrums......

Know your history properly ...............

We know our history very well. But have you people got any history?

Ok tell me. Whom did your forefathers serve? Akbar, Aurangzeb, Jahangir or any other Muslim Master of yours?(serious)

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)

Ok tell me. Whom did your forefathers serve? Akbar, Aurangzeb, Jahangir or any other Muslim Master of yours?(serious)

THIS IS YOUR QUESTION OR ZAHID HAMID's. When you don't have logic to argue you guys come with same old stuff and start barking....... get a life........ ask something new ................. stop this bla bla bla .............. see where you country is today in the world affairs....

stop being saint......

NO FEAR

Banned
Lets together held a free and fair referendum under united nations in Kashmir , You will know who' s part is occupied and who's free.But you will never ,as you know the truth.And we are ready any time.

Pakistan_1st

Councller (250+ posts)
THIS IS YOUR QUESTION OR ZAHID HAMID's. When you don't have logic to argue you guys come with same old stuff and start barking....... get a life........ ask something new ................. stop this bla bla bla .............. see where you country is today in the world affairs....

stop being saint......

Answer this question so we can move forward... Ok I give u a clue watch Mughlayazaam..

glory

Citizen
dnt worry about our Kashmir..
do not cry (cry) badshah babay....hang on Hindu were never been badshaa in hindostaan...[hilar]........

badshah

Voter (50+ posts)

Wadaich man what a joke, U asking indians do you have any history, Pakistan is the solid answer which came out from indian history, which is 0.1 % of indian history>>>> Stop asking silly question>>>

bankalalookheti

MPA (400+ posts)
Wadaich man what a joke, U asking indians do you have any history, Pakistan is the solid answer which came out from indian history, which is 0.1 % of indian history>>>> Stop asking silly question>>>

Whatever you are trying to say doesn't make any sense whatsoever. But I must say one thing here, history of a certain region belong to those people who inhabit that region. Therefore, all the great civilizations (be it the Indus Valley Civilizaion or the Gandhar Civilization) that sprouted and flourished in this region what is now known as Pakistani belong to its people. Don't steal their history from them.

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets together held a free and fair referendum under united nations in Kashmir , You will know who' s part is occupied and who's free.But you will never ,as you know the truth.And we are ready any time.

Let's together held a free and fair referendum under united nations In Pakistan, I guarantee you that 98% Pakistani will vote in favor of India.:)
looking at the current security situation and economy of Pakistan most Pakistani want to get out of Pakistan...

Waseem

Staff member
Let's together held a free and fair referendum under united nations In Pakistan, I guarantee you that 98% Pakistani will vote in favor of India.:)
looking at the current security situation and economy of Pakistan most Pakistani want to get out of Pakistan...

Buddy you must be daydreaming, we will eat grass or starve to death but will never want to get into India. Economy good or bad, tough times come on nations it all part of game and insha'Alalh we will get over this.

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)

HAY D...HEADED CREATURE ....PAKSITANI DONT EAT RAT

SHARAM KERO ..............APNI OKAT DAKH KER BAT KERO.

Last edited:

IndiaGuy

Senator (1k+ posts)
Buddy you must be daydreaming, we will eat grass or starve to death but will never want to get into India. Economy good or bad, tough times come on nations it all part of game and insha'Alalh we will get over this.

Waseem Bhai .. I didn't know you have so strong Anti Indian sentiments ....(thumbsdown)

Usman Baig

MPA (400+ posts)

Hahaha...
Are Mad...??

We are One Nation...... And United Nation....

I Think, 1st you should study the history of Muslim.