The Source of the rumor about Altaf's arrest

sheizy

Citizen
Re: Altaf Hussain Caught Escaping to Africa?? (The London Post)

check the newspaper(available on internet) its on front page.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I read somewhere Shahbaz Taseer's kidnapping and this investigation are connected

Is it true?

May be , time line matches...

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Re: Altaf Hussain Caught Escaping to Africa??

abhi lathi adhi chali hai bhai, wait for the full swing.

since its inception, MQM gang has caused probably nearly 100,000 casualties in Karachi alone, including mass murders of 1992 and others.

yeh meri samajh sey bahar hai kh AH ney akhrat key barey mein socha kya hai? Agar AH qadyani hai to Qadyani bhi to apni akhrat ka sochtey hi hain

If Pakistan hand over these people to Scot land Yard , they will find out ...

They might be killed in police custody in Pakistan.

London police has demanded them , because murder was on their land and no case open in Pakistan . only case open in London.

Lets wait and see...

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

London police has demanded them , because murder was on their land and no case open in Pakistan . only case open in London.

Lets wait and see...

and they will hand over to remove responsibilities from self. If Ah is arrested for masterminding, then less impact in Karachi

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger

Guys we will know within a day or two as to what the real story is...if hes detained or arrested the news would come out one way or the other and the same goes if this is just a hoax.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)

Where is mehwish ali,,, where is Jury?

Mehwish ab bhe aap Quran k hawalay de ker defend karo apne peer o murshid ko,,, kiun k aap ka kawwa to safaid hai,,, aap ko to sachaie dikhai he nahi deti,,, ALLAH ke laathi be awaaz hai,,, tumharey peer o murshid ne London ko bhe karachi samjh rekha tha,,,, magar london karachi nahi, jaha tum logo ke badmaashi chal sakay,,,

ab aaya na oount pahar k neachey,,,
Aap log zardari ke siasat samjhtey he nahi,,,, zardari ke siasat samjhne k liay waqiyaie PHD kerni parey ge,,,
he is really smart,,,
He used foreign channel to expose MQM and Altaf... no need army operation, no need police and ranger's operation,,, Altaf ko pakar lo, saanp bhe mur jaey ga laathi bhe nahi tootay ge... aur MQM poori duniya main expose bhe ho jaey ge....

wa zardari to waqiyaie main KAMEENO ka baap hai :lol:

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)

bohat din ho gay,,, Peer O murshid sahab ne telephonic khatab nahi fermaya,,, im missing bari yaad aa rahi hai peer o murshid ke,, un ke sureeli awaaz nahi suni,,, na janay kiss haal main ho gay peer o murshid sahab..

aur un k mureed bhe media per nahi aa rahay,, na janay kaha gay sab k sab.
kya peer o murshid k din bohat kam reh gay hein,,, aur kya khi main bohat khoon raizi honay ja rahi hai,,,

Ham sab cheekh cheekh ker, kehte rahay, pyar se kaha, appeals ke,, k MQM walo tashadud ke siasat chor do, bhattay ke siasat chor do, thappay marney ke siasat chor do, lasaniyat ke batein kerna chor do,,, magar ye suntay kaha hein kisi ke,, bohat kaha k ALLAH ke laathi bari be awaaz hai,,, abhi bhe waqt hai, sudhar jao,, sahi aur galat ke pihchan karo,,, qatil aur maqtool mein faraq samjho,,, jo zalim hai ussey zalim kaho,,,

magar ye nahi samjhay,,, inhein aqal nahi aai,,, magar ab aa jaey ge Insha ALLAH.

jhootaylog

MPA (400+ posts)

Where is mehwish ali,,, where is Jury?

Mehwish ab bhe aap Quran k hawalay de ker defend karo apne peer o murshid ko,,, kiun k aap ka kawwa to safaid hai,,, aap ko to sachaie dikhai he nahi deti,,, ALLAH ke laathi be awaaz hai,,, tumharey peer o murshid ne London ko bhe karachi samjh rekha tha,,,, magar london karachi nahi, jaha tum logo ke badmaashi chal sakay,,,

ab aaya na oount pahar k neachey,,,
Aap log zardari ke siasat samjhtey he nahi,,,, zardari ke siasat samjhne k liay waqiyaie PHD kerni parey ge,,,
he is really smart,,,
He used foreign channel to expose MQM and Altaf... no need army operation, no need police and ranger's operation,,, Altaf ko pakar lo, saanp bhe mur jaey ga laathi bhe nahi tootay ge... aur MQM poori duniya main expose bhe ho jaey ge....

wa zardari to waqiyaie main KAMEENO ka baap hai :lol:

Agreed....

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

ISI did it again. Prevented two more murders

So does that mean Shamim will or has squeeled his master mind's name already?

I bet you anything it will turn out Shamim's planner boss was either MQM's Sabzwari, farooq sattar, and in turn the ultimate responsibility is on the shoulder of Altaf Hussein.

By the way where is Mehwish? lol[
/QUOTE]

90 computors are very busy about this circumtance thats reasson she cant use internet for login.........sorry she try later...thnaks...............:):):)

hamayunj

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

BAKRAY KI MAAN KAB TAK KHAIR MANAYE GEE.... aagaya altaf pahaar ke neechay.....
AB REAL FACE SAB KE SAMNAY AGAYA HAI IN TARGET KILLERS KA,, ARAY YAAR YE ACCHI ZABARDASTI HAI,, INN KI PARTY MEIN RAHO TO DUSHMAN KI GOLI SE MARO... AUR PARTY CHORRO TO YE LOG KHUD HI MAAR DEN GAY...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Wasnt a thread like containing this news article closed yesterday by Waseem for not carrying confirmed news. I wonder what changed now....

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Every One is Jhoota... for you na??

Jamat-e-Islami is Fake..!!!
ANP is fake....!!!
Ummat is Fake...!!!
Imran khan's Speech was fake...!!!
Joint interrogation Report is Fake..!!!
Dr Zulfiqar Mirza Was Fake...!!!
ISI is fake.....!!!
Scotland Yard is Fake...!!!
The London Post is Fake..!!
George Galloway is Fake..!!!

But only MQM is Crystal Clean....

So funny..........

What good came of JIT? The so-called confession by Ajmal Pahari? When the courts have set him free. Either the confessions were false or the judges are that inept that they couldnt see the video 'confession'

Scotland Yard hasnt said anything about MQM, until they do I wont believe MQM is involved in their murder.

ISI made the fake cases of JInnahpur and Hakeem Said murder on MQM, so yeah they are fake.

If you want to believe Jamaat-e-Islami and Ummat and Imran Khan, well go ahead, I cant stop you

See the thing, all the allegations on MQM, Jinnahpur, Salhauddin, Hakeem Said murder, even the JIT have all proven to be false. I will be a fool to believe this now

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

The fugitive on the run and no place to hide left for him. Like a coward rat, he will be holed from his hole and then there will be no escape for him.

He is one of the the biggest fraud and fake on the earth and responsible for some heinous crimes and sins. he may escape man's justice but Allah's justice on the Day of judgment.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
MQM has overestimated their internatioanl ties they thought that they have enough relations with different governments to influene any kind of inquiry but England Police will never compromise it will be the matter of their own reputation over the world

gazoomartian

Wasnt a thread like containing this news article closed yesterday by Waseem for not carrying confirmed news. I wonder what changed now....

Could it be because this is now a CONFIRMED news???:P

gazoomartian

What good came of JIT? The so-called confession by Ajmal Pahari? When the courts have set him free. Either the confessions were false or the judges are that inept that they couldnt see the video 'confession'

Scotland Yard hasnt said anything about MQM, until they do I wont believe MQM is involved in their murder.

ISI made the fake cases of JInnahpur and Hakeem Said murder on MQM, so yeah they are fake.

If you want to believe Jamaat-e-Islami and Ummat and Imran Khan, well go ahead, I cant stop you

See the thing, all the allegations on MQM, Jinnahpur, Salhauddin, Hakeem Said murder, even the JIT have all proven to be false. I will be a fool to believe this now

Waht would the MQMers do once it proven and AH is charged

gazoomartian

Lets wait and see...

I am sure Ah has contacted Zardari already and begged him to keep those three in Pakistan. But ISI will keep them for interrogation and send them to UK once their need is fulfilled.

If Zardari resfuses, then SLyard, will contact interpol and Pakistan has to give because we are a signatory to interpol.

If AH or PPP think they can succeed, think again. Nothing that US/UK have ever asked and not received from Islamabad.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Breaking NEWS: YARD is sending detectives to Pakistan

ARY reporting, Scotland Yard has dispatched a team of Detectives to Pakistan to question the people arrested by Pakistani Authorities.

Once they have interviewed them and gather their own evidence and record, then they will communicate to YARD in London and the YARD will move swiftly to make arrest. British have to create their own record and make sure that they have evidence on their record obtained by themselves rather than given by Pakistanis.

It is good at least the goons of MQM wouldn't be able to blame Pakistani agencies in that case, that they framed MQM.

I see dark days for the Don of Karachi. His evil has run its course, end is neigh. :alhamd:

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Eagerly awaiting for this news confirmation plz. Aamin sum Aamin.
Everyone is reporting from the London post site, which has broken the news with a question mark. I dont think it is correct news. So, please dont spread rumours and wait for the confirmation. I have checked British media I cannot find anything on this important news. Remember they all covered the murder of Dr. Farooq, if it was true, they would have reported by now.

I also hope with many others that it is a true news, but without confirmation, we should not speculate. We cannot wait for him to end behind bars, his rightful place, but we have to wait, I can promise you, if British have any scent on him, they wouldn't let him leave the country.

l[/URL]