The Source of the rumor about Altaf's arrest

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain Caught Escaping to Africa??

Kiya kry gey sub ko maloom hai.
1. AH Kalu choran wala k naam per loot maar
2. Target Killing
3. Ghunda Ghardi
4. Muhajir Issue
5.Try to involve ISI n some other political Party.
6.Huge strikes n make instability espically in Karachi.
Once this fake DON arrested the ppl of Karachi will feel free Inshallah

I see dark days for the Don of Karachi. His evil has run its course, end is neigh.Inshallah ur Rehman .:alhamd:

Waht would the MQMers do once it proven and AH is charged

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Altaf Hussain didnt do it so he cant be charged. I dont think there will be a confirmation. It will end like all stories against MQM end... Falsified and ridiculed

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kiya kry gey sub ko maloom hai.
1. AH Kalu choran wala k naam per loot maar
2. Target Killing
3. Ghunda Ghardi
4. Muhajir Issue
5.Try to involve ISI n some other political Party.
6.Huge strikes n make instability espically in Karachi.
Once this fake DON arrested the ppl of Karachi will feel free Inshallah

I see dark days for the Don of Karachi. His evil has run its course, end is neigh.Inshallah ur Rehman .:alhamd:

LOL! Some imagination. Sorry to disappoint you but it wont happen.

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Problems for Altaf Hussain

7c529ac0fd1af9b6b02225c3496fec44.gif

gazoomartian

Altaf Hussain didnt do it so he cant be charged. I dont think there will be a confirmation. It will end like all stories against MQM end... Falsified and ridiculed

I asked ONCE (meaning what if) he is charged.

Justuju

Voter (50+ posts)
Altaf is a leader of international standing and repute. Even if he is suspected of a wrong doing, he would defend himself like any other person of reasonable faculties would do. It is ridiculous to suggest that he would try to escape somewhere! There is no place to escape and hide in today's world, especially for a person of Altaf's stature.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

They all dead that means...

They sould be charged of all murders they have done and they are wajib ul Qatal.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

How u know that Altaf did not do it ?

That means u know the real killer.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Thats why there is no statement or Khitab from Altaf Qasai since last two weeks.(cry)

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

How u know that Altaf did not do it ?

That means u know the real killer.

[h=1]Dr Imran Farooq murder: MQM denies media reports[/h]
Last Updated On 27 August,2011 About 14 minutes ago

36824_88392058.jpg
MQM has denied reports against the party regarding the murder of Dr Imran Farooq in London.

The party’s Coordination Committee rejected as baseless all the news circulated against the party in a section of the media. The committee said that such attempts are to defame the MQM which has lost its convener in a fatal attack in London. The committee said the party is consulting legal experts to take defamatory action.

The committee said the Scotland Yard is fully investigating the case, therefore the media should refrain from speculations.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain running to South Africa HOAX

A story has been circulating on the Internet for some time now which alleges that Altaf Hussain, the MQM chief , was trying to flee from London and was apprehended by authorities due to the watchfulness of a surprisingly Pakistani taxi driver. The news story is fantastic, it gives the readers want they want to read, it has drama, it has thrill, it is stuff that dreams are made up of. Unfortunately, it is not true.The news of Altaf Hussain running away to South Africa first caught my attention on facebook, shared by a friend. This was from a seemingly harmless website called Statestimes, heres the link. If we get over the obvious spelling mistakes and complete disregard of fundamentals of journalism, we find the story too good to be true.
So we do some more research about the website itself and find many other dubious stories among copy-pasted stories from other websites. Furthermore, the Website does not seem to understand its own country of origin. In one article it would be talking about the President and referring to the Indian president, and in another, the President would be the Pakistani president. That happens when you copy-paste without understanding or reading or when you try to look legit when you are not.But it gets deeper.So, in a short while, I am referred to a new website by Dr Golam Mujtabas (the famous politician I will come back to this guy at the end of the article) page where the same article about Altaf Hussain caught escaping to South Africa? appears. This time the website is called, The London Post. Sounds pretty legitimate and international. But it is none. Even though sincere effort has been done to make the website look legit, it has been done by pasting random links of news stories from other websites like CNN, BBC etc, with only a few stories hosted on the site itself. Also, The London Post has more stories about Karachi than London.
The stories that are hosted on the website itself are either fake, or not stories at all, just some opinions written in the form of random essays.
So we dig deeper.I began to look for obviously fake stories and search exact sentences on Google, to see who else had carried the exact same story and see where that might lead me. Here is an obvious fake story on the so-called The London Post. Baloch and Sindhis demand for the US intervention in Balochistan. So i tried to get exact sentence matches on this one and this led me toA story posted on MSN by the Satestimes Statestimes seemed like a pretty pro Pakistani website a moment ago. This story was not posted on Statestimes website itself, but only posted on MSN by Statestimes. Hmmokay.So I began to look more into Statestimes. It seems that Statestimes is a Pakistani website because when it says More rains likely in country by country it means Pakistan. However, sometimes it just randomly reports an Indian story and an unexplainable Indian point of view. So I took one of those stories, this one, and followed its trail to see where else it was posted.and that led me too.there should be a drum-roll here.http://statetimes.inThe Indian version of Statestimes, which purports to be a bold voice of J&K in New Delhi. And this is no ordinary website. If you read it, you will see that this website is not being run by a hardworking journalist or an online-media entrepreneur, no sir. This is a website to spread Indian propaganda about Kashmir. It exclusively sings the praises of Indian Army with stories like: Romeo Force organises Iftar Party.So which Statestimes posted that Baloch and Sindhi article on MSN? Indian or Pakistani? How can we believe that they are both one and the same?The article on MSN has another name in its logo, Al Qamar. If you go to (allegedly) Pakistani Statestimes, you can go to any detail page by clicking on a link, and scroll down, you will see a facebook LIKE link of Al Qamar. So that means, the Pakistani Statestimes with Al Qamar fan page pasted the Anti Pakistani story on MSN, and many other Indian websites. (Al Qamar is another extremely shady website of doubtful origins, and its in URDU!)So, we continue following the trail.We take another random story from Statestimes and do an exact sentence match search. We come up with more such websites where these fake news items are carried. Websites targeted at Kashmiris and singing praisies of the Indian Army.The Pandoras box opens up and its crazy. This is what happens when you give your online psy-ops dept to just 2 guys.For example: these 4 websites:
http://www.earlytimes.in/index.aspx
http://www.tninews.com/
http://www.thenorthlines.com/newsdet.aspx?q=35631
http://www.scoopnews.in/news.aspx?q=News+across+LOC
These websites not only have the same news stories, same editorial policy, same URL structure, same CMS, but they all also forgot to change their favicon.ico (Tab Icon) so they all ended up looking like this:

Needless to say, none of these websites give any contact names, any bylines etc.
These are the printscreens of these (poorly designed) websites lest they disappear:

I continued my search (because I am unemployed these days).I find dozens of such websites. Selling Indian propaganda to Kashmiris, but that is understandable, that is what the Indians are supposed to to.It was the other strain of websites that i found scary.Websites like the London Post and the Statestimes, which pretend to be Pakistani but are actually not. By following the same method, i.e. taking a fake story and researching it on Google, you could come up with so many websites that you lose count of your open tabs.http://www.jknewspoint.com/ Jammu Kashmir News Pointhttp://livepakistan.com/news/ Live Pakistan (Contains rehashed stories, and an occasional, planted, subtly anti-Pakistan, story)http://www.bhrc.tk/ Balochistan Human Rights Council from the same origins about Pakistani brutalities in Balochistan.http://www.balawaristan.net Freedom for Gilgit and Baltistan from Pakistani opression.These are few cases in point.I am sure you will find many more if you do a little research on your own.So what is my point? I have wasted a couple of hours and what have I arrived at?When i started writing this, i remembered another very similar article posted on Cafe Pyala. This was about fake websites with Pakistani propaganda. The writer, probably NFP, had tried to point out some websites and associate them with ISI without announcing the name of the agency. Personally, i agree that they were run by a Pakistani agency and i had seen that phenomenon taking shape a long time ago and it was so bloody obvious. It now seems like the Pakistani agency has abandoned this modus operandi but another agency continues to use it, an Indian agency, RAW probably.So we come back to where we started from. Someone is trying to spread rumors regarding the current confusion in Pakistan and creating more chaos in the process. And that someone is definitely Indian. However, the story was subsequently picked by many well-meaning Pakistani websites and reproduced. My point in wasting so much time with this article was to tell my dear friends who use the internet to beware of such websites, on both sides of the border. Not only do they harm your own search for the truth, they also help in increasing chaos, and ultimately, our problems.These websites, both Indian and Pakistani fake websites, point out how both agencies are increasingly using the Internet to spread propaganda. These agencies, however, are just doing their jobs. (poorly but i think that is because they are just overworked and dont have large staffs for online propaganda, that is probably because the higher-ups are old men who are not very excited about the Internet).So why is Dr. Gholam Mujtaba promoting The London Posts article like its the most reliable piece of journalism to come out of Britain? Why is he pretending like the London Post is to a newsreader what the bible is to a Catholic when it is so obviously fake?
One can think of 2 reasons:1. Either Dr Gholam Mujtaba is also an Indian agent.2. Or. He is so dumb that he cannot tell real from fake, and thinks that The London Post is the most reliable newspaper ever.Personally, I would not like to accuse him of a cunning and insidious act of plotting against the country by spreading chaos in it. I just think he is really really stupid. But one wonders, where do stupid men keep getting all that money from? And who is making DOCTORS out of all these sheer idiots?Maybe Dr Zulfiqar Mirza can answer that. by Tesseremos

[URL]http://www.thenewstribe.com/2011/08/27/altaf-hussain-running-to-south-africa-%E2%80%93-hoax/#.Tlj3WTusAXo.facebook
[/URL]

MYCOUNTRY

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain running to South Africa HOAX

Who know if u r true or The said News ??????????But what about imran faroorq murder by the order of Bagora ?????????????

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf Hussain running to South Africa HOAX

A story has been circulating on the Internet for some time now which alleges that Altaf Hussain, the MQM chief , was trying to flee from London and was apprehended by authorities due to the watchfulness of a surprisingly Pakistani taxi driver. The news story is fantastic, it gives the readers want they want to read, it has drama, it has thrill, it is stuff that dreams are made up of. Unfortunately, it is not true.The news of Altaf Hussain running away to South Africa first caught my attention on facebook, shared by a friend. This was from a seemingly harmless website called “Statestimes”, here’s the link. If we get over the obvious spelling mistakes and complete disregard of fundamentals of journalism, we find the story too good to be true.
So we do some more research about the website itself and find many other dubious stories among copy-pasted stories from other websites. Furthermore, the Website does not seem to understand its own country of origin. In one article it would be talking about the “President” and referring to the Indian president, and in another, the “President” would be the Pakistani president. That happens when you copy-paste without understanding or reading or when you try to look legit when you are not.But it gets deeper.So, in a short while, I am referred to a new website by Dr Golam Mujtaba’s (the “famous” politician – I will come back to this guy at the end of the article) page where the same article about “Altaf Hussain caught escaping to South Africa?” appears. This time the website is called, The London Post. Sounds pretty legitimate and “international”. But it is none. Even though sincere effort has been done to make the website look legit, it has been done by pasting random links of news stories from other websites like CNN, BBC etc, with only a few stories hosted on the site itself. Also, The London Post has more stories about Karachi than London.
The stories that are hosted on the website itself are either fake, or not stories at all, just some opinions written in the form of random essays.
So we dig deeper.I began to look for obviously fake stories and search exact sentences on Google, to see who else had carried the exact same story and see where that might lead me. Here is an obvious fake story on the so-called “The London Post”. Baloch and Sindhis demand for the US intervention in Balochistan. So i tried to get exact sentence matches on this one and this led me to…A story posted on MSN by the “Satestimes” Statestimes seemed like a pretty “pro” Pakistani website a moment ago. This story was not posted on Statestimes website itself, but only posted on MSN by Statestimes. Hmm…okay.So I began to look more into Statestimes. It seems that Statestimes is a Pakistani website because when it says “More rains likely in country” by ‘country’ it means Pakistan. However, sometimes it just randomly reports an Indian story and an unexplainable Indian point of view. So I took one of those stories, this one, and followed its trail to see where else it was posted.and that led me too….there should be a drum-roll here….http://statetimes.inThe Indian version of Statestimes, which purports to be a “bold voice of J&K in New Delhi”. And this is no ordinary website. If you read it, you will see that this website is not being run by a hardworking journalist or an online-media entrepreneur, no sir. This is a website to spread Indian propaganda about Kashmir. It exclusively sings the praises of Indian Army with stories like: “Romeo Force organises Iftar Party“.So which Statestimes posted that Baloch and Sindhi article on MSN? Indian or Pakistani? How can we believe that they are both one and the same?The article on MSN has another name in its logo, “Al Qamar”. If you go to (allegedly) Pakistani Statestimes, you can go to any detail page by clicking on a link, and scroll down, you will see a facebook LIKE link of Al Qamar. So that means, the Pakistani Statestimes with Al Qamar fan page pasted the Anti Pakistani story on MSN, and many other Indian websites. (Al Qamar is another extremely shady website of doubtful origins, and its in URDU!)So, we continue following the trail.We take another random story from Statestimes and do an exact sentence match search. We come up with more such websites where these fake news items are carried. Websites targeted at Kashmiris and singing praisies of the Indian Army.The Pandora’s box opens up and its crazy. This is what happens when you give your online psy-ops dept to just 2 guys.For example: these 4 websites:
http://www.earlytimes.in/index.aspx
http://www.tninews.com/
http://www.thenorthlines.com/newsdet.aspx?q=35631
http://www.scoopnews.in/news.aspx?q=News+across+LOC
These websites not only have the same news stories, same editorial policy, same URL structure, same CMS, but they all also forgot to change their favicon.ico (Tab Icon) so they all ended up looking like this:

Needless to say, none of these websites give any contact names, any bylines etc.
These are the printscreens of these (poorly designed) websites lest they disappear:

I continued my search (because I am unemployed these days).I find dozens of such websites. Selling Indian propaganda to Kashmiris, but that is understandable, that is what the Indians are supposed to to.It was the other strain of websites that i found scary.Websites like the London Post and the Statestimes, which pretend to be Pakistani but are actually not. By following the same method, i.e. taking a fake story and researching it on Google, you could come up with so many websites that you lose count of your open tabs.http://www.jknewspoint.com/ Jammu Kashmir News Pointhttp://livepakistan.com/news/ Live Pakistan (Contains rehashed stories, and an occasional, planted, subtly anti-Pakistan, story)http://www.bhrc.tk/ Balochistan Human Rights Council – from the same origins about Pakistani ‘brutalities’ in Balochistan.http://www.balawaristan.net Freedom for Gilgit and Baltistan from Pakistani opression.These are few cases in point.I am sure you will find many more if you do a little research on your own.So what is my point? I have wasted a couple of hours and what have I arrived at?When i started writing this, i remembered another very similar article posted on Cafe Pyala. This was about fake websites with Pakistani propaganda. The writer, probably NFP, had tried to point out some websites and associate them with ISI without announcing the name of the agency. Personally, i agree that they were run by a Pakistani agency and i had seen that phenomenon taking shape a long time ago and it was so bloody obvious. It now seems like the Pakistani agency has abandoned this modus operandi but another agency continues to use it, an Indian agency, RAW probably.So we come back to where we started from. Someone is trying to spread rumors regarding the current confusion in Pakistan and creating more chaos in the process. And that someone is definitely Indian. However, the story was subsequently picked by many well-meaning Pakistani websites and reproduced. My point in wasting so much time with this article was to tell my dear friends who use the internet to beware of such websites, on both sides of the border. Not only do they harm your own search for the truth, they also help in increasing chaos, and ultimately, our problems.These websites, both Indian and Pakistani fake websites, point out how both agencies are increasingly using the Internet to spread propaganda. These agencies, however, are just doing their jobs. (poorly – but i think that is because they are just overworked and don’t have large staffs for online propaganda, that is probably because the higher-ups are old men who are not very excited about the Internet).So why is Dr. Gholam Mujtaba promoting The London Post’s article like its the most reliable piece of journalism to come out of Britain? Why is he pretending like the London Post is to a newsreader what the bible is to a Catholic – when it is so obviously fake?
One can think of 2 reasons:1. Either Dr Gholam Mujtaba is also an Indian agent.2. Or. He is so dumb that he cannot tell real from fake, and thinks that “The London Post” is the most reliable newspaper ever.Personally, I would not like to accuse him of a cunning and insidious act of plotting against the country by spreading chaos in it. I just think he is really really stupid. But one wonders, where do stupid men keep getting all that money from? And who is making DOCTORS out of all these sheer idiots?Maybe Dr Zulfiqar Mirza can answer that. by Tesseremos

Saboo

Altaf Hussain runnig to South Africa?
I hope they catch him there.

I did not read the post. It was too long.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Altaf Hussain runnig to South Africa?
I hope they catch him there.

I did not read the post. It was too long.

MQM Innocence proved again - Rehman Malik and Scotland Yard denied any arrest on Dr Imran Farooq Shaheed Case from Karachi so the base of the news is Fake.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
London paper story about altaf fake and concocted

KARACHI-- Enquiries have revealed that the London Post newspaper and its story about MQM leader has been a figment of a perverted mind. First, this newspaper is an ethnic propaganda tool, brought out by someone whose journalism background is questionable. Second, nothing of the sort that Altaf being stopped from proceeding to South Africa and questioned at Heathrow again is fake.
Thirdly, the stoy carried in Pakistan that two of Dr Imran Farooq's alleged killers, arrested on return from Sr Lanka three days ago, was yet another joke. These two youngster arrived here at least ten month ago, and no one from MQM has been questioned here
A systematic campaign now seems to be on against MQM to sabotage its reconciliation with PPP, perhaps by local agencies, specialising in these kinds of jobs. First a column appeared in one of the leading urdu newspapers quoting a former police inspector about division and control of 45 of over 200 Karachi police stations among PPP, MAM, Lyari gangs, sunni tehreek,ANP, and extremist nationalist parties of Sindh. Again a column appeared in one of the leading Pakistani newspapers on Friday in which the writer painted MQM as a fascist party, and accused it of returning to its old tricks of the 80s. MQM record has always been clean.It never involved in criminal activities and conducts itself as pure , simple, democratic political party.Its members, parliamentarians, ministers at the centre and in provinces, has remained free from corruption accusations.
a race is now on since Friday evening of sms on cell phones about MQM involved in kidnapping, and and killings, and using gunny bags to throw off bodies of its victims on streets, All seems to be part of an impending plan to bring bad name to MQM again before the elections to drive its voters away from polling for it.
Enquiries from Scotland Yard this morning by me and a couple of other corresponndents, drew a blanl about MQM leader. Nothing of the sort has happened.
It is just possible that the London post, used to be distributed free of cost in London and other areas, may not have published the story at all and this was thrown at the internet to mislead the people.

Last edited:

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)
جھوٹ کے پاؤں ...

کہتے ھیں کہ جھوٹ کے پاؤں نہیں ھوتے! گزشتہ روز ایک جعلی ویب سایٹ جو کہ منصورہ سے آپریٹ کرتی ھے اور جسکی ویب ھوسٹنگ لاھوری کے ایک آئ ایس پی کے سرور پر ھے، نے ایم کیو ایم کے حوالے سے جعلی خبر شایع کی، جسکو ایک ٹی وی چینل اور اسی گروپ کے ایک اخبار نے شایع کیا، ان سے صحافتی حلقوں نے بھی اختلاف کیا کہ یہ صحافتی زمّہ داری کے خلاف ھے کہ بغیر ثبوت محض ایک جعلی بلاگ سایئٹ کی بنیاد پر ایک بڑی تنظیم کے خلاف کوئی خبر پبلک کردی جایئے! لیکن ٹی وی چینل اور اخبار نے تمام تر صحافتی تقّدس کو پامال کرتے ھوئے بوگس اور پراپیگنڈہ خبریں شایع کیں!
اس ضمن میں ایم کیو ایم نے اپنا واضح موقف پیش کردیا کہ جب تک اسکاٹ لینڈ یارڈ تفتیش کررھی ھے اور کسی نتیجہ پر نہیں پہنچ جاتی کسی کو کچھ کہنے کا حق نہیں، کجا یہ کہ کھلّے عام پاکستان کی تیسری سب سے بڑی سیاسی جماعت پر الزامات کی بارش کردی جایئے! اس سلسلے میں متّحدہ قومی موومنٹ زمّہ داروں کے خلاف قانونی چارہ جوئی کا بھی حق محفوظ رکھتی ھے!
حیرت انگیز طور پر وقت اور دی نیشن گروپ کی غیر زمّہ داریوں کا نوٹس لینے کے بجایئے ایک نام نہاد اسلام پرست غنڈوں کی تنظیم کے انفارمیشن سیکریٹری اور میڈیا سیل کے انچارج بذات خود صحافی برادری کو ڈرا دھمکا کر ایم کیو ایم کے خلاف لکھنے پر اکساتے پایئےگئے! جس سے اس خیال کو مزید تقویت پہنچتی ھے کہ یہ گروہ پاکستان میں انارکی پیدا کرنا چاھتا ھے!
ابھی حساس اداروں کی جی ایچ کیو، سری لنکن ٹیم، چھاؤنیوں اور مختلف جگھوں پر عوام پر خود کش حملے کرنے والوں کی تلاش جاری تھی کہ شائد انکی توجّہ دوسری طرف مبذول کرنے کے لیئے کراچی میں ٹارگٹ کلنگ اور اغوا برائے تاوان کا سلسلہ شروع کردیا گیا تھا۔ اس وقت بھی حیرت انگیز طور پر اس گروہ نے بجایئے کراچی کی عوام کا ساتھ دینے کے قاتلوں اور مافیا کےلوگوں کو سپورٹ کیا۔
اکثر زھنوں میں اس نام نہاد اسلام پرست تنظیم کا جو خاکہ کچھ عرصے سے بنتا چلا آرھا ھے وہ ھے ایک منافق اور کردار سے عاری گروہ جو محض پیسے کے لیئے جب دل چاھئے امریکہ کی گود میں بیٹھ سکتا ھے اور جب دل چاھے عوام کو بےوقوف بنانے کے لیئے "گو امریکہ گو" نعرے بھی لگا سکتا ھے!
ایسے منافقوں سے بس اتنی ھی گزارش ھے کہ اپنا نہیں تو کم از کم ان چار لوگوں کا ھی خیال کرلیں جو آپ کو تھوڑا بہت سپورٹ کرتے ھیں، کیونکہ آپکی منافقانہ چالیں دیکھ دیکھ انکو ھم سے نظریں ملانے کی بھی ھمّت نہیں ھوتی ھے!