The Source of the rumor about Altaf's arrest

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: جھوٹ کے پاؤں ...

no one believes london post. but the news that two guys apprehended at airport and others is also fake? if it's also fake then u need treatment

fahid_asif

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain running to South Africa HOAX

Joke of the century !
Main Pakistan k liye 100 bar jaan qurban ke doon ga

Main Pakistan nhi a sakta meri jaan ko khatra ha (Altaf hussain)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain Caught Escaping to Africa?? (The London Post)

BAKRAY KI MAAN KAB TAK KHAIR MANAYE GEE.... aagaya altaf pahaar ke neechay.....
AB REAL FACE SAB KE SAMNAY AGAYA HAI IN TARGET KILLERS KA,, ARAY YAAR YE ACCHI ZABARDASTI HAI,, INN KI PARTY MEIN RAHO TO DUSHMAN KI GOLI SE MARO... AUR PARTY CHORRO TO YE LOG KHUD HI MAAR DEN GAY...

Yeap something I know for over 15 years, right from the horses mouth, so to speak. Those who felt boxed and not able to get out, because they know what awaits them if they try to get out.

That's how gangs run, you have information, if you get out and spread that information, you are a danger, you must be eliminated.

Sheitan Malik is trying to cover up, he always lies anyway. It is impossible so many newspapers would publish it without confirmation from within. Remember all the newspapers have their informers in Agencies. I am quite certain the news of arrest is correct, otherwise not everyone would have reported it.

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Altaf is a leader of international standing and repute. Even if he is suspected of a wrong doing, he would defend himself like any other person of reasonable faculties would do. It is ridiculous to suggest that he would try to escape somewhere! There is no place to escape and hide in today's world, especially for a person of Altaf's stature.

did he not ESCAPE to London? :lol:

Centennial73

MPA (400+ posts)
loadpictures.net
[/URL][/IMG]

zerozero

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Altaf Hussain Arresetd in London - Any Confirmation of this News

Please take a minute before posting, this has been posted several times and replied by many, the source is not credible its home based website, not a registered paper and not accredited by any authentic organization. Also there are 50,000 news channels and 15,00,000 news papers around the world, there is no news in other papers. Instead of flooding the board, read other post.
Mods, please merge it to other similar posts.

Thanks.

crankthskunk

Guys,

In my earlier post, when I said news of arrest, I meant arrests of 2 people at Karachi Airport. Pakistani newspapers have reported that news widely, based on their own sources with in the agencies.

I looked at the news of AH alleged arrest at Heathrow. This is not a confirmed news either from British or Pakistani newspapers. its source is once again the same, London Post. I was not talking about the authenticity of this news.

I could see a possible flaw in the news, it says from Wrexham area near Slough. Wrexham is in North West in North Wales, just to the south of Liverpool.

While Slough is west of London, second exit on M4 after M25 junction, or junction 6 on M4. There is a Wrexham Street in Slough, in Iver Heath area. Unless the writer was referring to Wrexham Street, this news is not correct.

Let's wait for confirmation of this news from mainstream media in Pakistan or UK. I doubt it though because the Yard wouldn't disclose it unless they have completed their tasks and concluded the case successfully.
So, this news wouldn't be confirmed any time soon. While Pakistani news was easier from Pakistanis newspapers.

Spartacus

Got some news that MQM Cheif Altaf Hussain was arrested today or yesterday by Scotland yard in London.... is their any confirmation of this news...

source: http://www.thelondonpost.net/index.htm

This message is from Qura'an-e-majeed for all those demon like persons who spreading all false, fabricated, concocted and entirely fake reports and just doing shameless propaganda against MQM and Mr. Altaf Hussain.....

" Jhotoon per Allah ki la'anat "
" La'anatullah-e- Alal kazebeen"
" La'anatullah-e- Alal munafekeen"
" La'anatullah-e-Alal mushrekeen "
" La'anatullah-e- Alal shayateen "

Islamabadi1

Minister (2k+ posts)

This message is from Qura'an-e-majeed for all those demon like persons who spreading all false, fabricated, concocted and entirely fake reports and just doing shameless propaganda against MQM and Mr. Altaf Hussain.....

This Ali_cruse certainly deserves ALlah's ***** for spreading false news....

littlemaster

Minister (2k+ posts)

supFARTacus dont curse on your self........kun apna app ko bad dua da raha ho.

QaiserMirza

کیسی عجیب بات ہے
آج جب بات اپنے گرو کی ائی تو قرآن کی آیتیں یاد آ گئیں
جب بے قصور معصوم لوگوں کا خون بہایا جاتا ہے جب قرآن یاد نہیں آتا
جب لوگوں کو عقوبت خانوں میں اذیت دی جاتی ہے جب قرآن یاد نہیں آتا
جب لوگوں کی گردنیں کاٹی جاتی ہیں جب قرآن یاد نہیں آتا
جب لوگوں کے جسم میں ڈرل سے سوراخ کیے جاتے ہیں جب قرآن یاد نہیں آتا

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

" Altaf hussain per Allah ki la'anat "
" La'anatullah-e- Alal M Q M en"
" La'anatullah-e- Alal Altaf Hussain"
" La'anatullah-e-Alal friends of Altaf Husain "
" La'anatullah-e- Alal MQM shayateen "

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

crankthskunk

Spartacus,

I have noticed ever since Altaf has become subject of the news, you are becoming ever so abusive towards the members of the board. Now you start to use the Holy Quran. Man, why are you going against your party's motives? Altaf Hussain wants secularism, and want to remove name of Islam from Pakistan on the instructions of his Masters. And here you are quoting the Holy Quran.

Well, all what you have written is applicable to MQM. The amount of lies MQM leaders tell the public are gross and vile. They lie despite having the full knowledge that they murdered thousands of innocent people.
They are the biggest munafaqeens, and Shaiteens in the world.

But from your anger, I am getting convinced something is seriously wrong here.
There are many indications. For almost a week now, all the leaders of MQM are quite. Earlier I thought it may be because of Karachi so-called operations. But now we know, because of your mate Sheitan Malik it is already been agreed that the operations would be sham. We would be on the square one very soon, I have these nagging feelings.

But surprisingly even AH is quite for few days, which gives credence to the rumors that he got the wind and was hiding somewhere. If he is arrested or not, I can not say one way or another, but one thing is sure, not everything seems in order. Otherwise, he would have found first opportunity to pick up the phone and blast his critics.

Why he has not done so, despite passing of two days, ever since this news of his arrest circulated? This is more surprising and probably a bigger proof than the news itself. Not only that but none of your leaders have given any clear statement and denied he was not stopped by the Met Police. Why?

Consulting the Lawyers to take legal action is a delaying tactics, just to show to the people that you are trying to take some action, while in reality you are buying more time and organising what to do next when the news become wide spread.

Generally your leaders like Waseem, Haider, and Mustafa are not shy type, so why are they quite now?

To all brothers and sisters, I suspect this criminal party is going to start a new wave of killings in Karachi on the basis of their Dons arrest or questioning. But they should be rest assured, this time it is different, if you do that in Karachi, we will start putting pressure on the UK government to arrest and deport all the leaders of your party back to Pakistan. You should know, they would be charged under the prevention of Terrorism Act, which now covers to act committed overseas. There would be no escaping, because it would be directly link to the happening in London by British Authorities. Your goons would have no where to run. Mark my words, if they are smart they wouldn't take any such stupid steps.

No matter how much anger you show the house of cards is about to come down. Cry if you must.