Sunnis and Shias should not question each other

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)
پستی اور گمراھی میں لتھڑے ان مٹھی بھر لوگوں کا قول و فعل و عمل کیا ثابت کرتا ہے؟؟؟
آپ کے اوپر بیان کردہ تمام حقائق اور حضرت علی کرم الله وجہ کی ان پر پانچ بد دعائیں پڑھ کر ایک عام مسلمان انہیں
خود ساختہ شعیان علی کہے یا شعیان دجال ؟؟؟
!!!پچھلے چودہ سو سال سے کنفیوزن ہی کنفیوزن ہے میرے بھائی
حرامی بڈھے تو قرنطینہ سے نکل آیا؟
لعنتی قادیانی اولاد تیرے علاج کیلئے یہاں صدقے خیرات مانگتی پھرتی ہے اور باتیں کرتا ہے بڑی بڑی۔
پتا نہیں تجھے کرونا ہوا بھی تھا یا تونے خود ہی چندہ اکھٹا کرنے کیلئے تھریڈ بنایا تھا۔

حرامی النسل قادیانی کنجر تو شیعوں کو گالیاں بکتا ہے اور ایڈمن تجھے پٹہ نہیں ڈلاتی تو کیا سمجھتا ہے تجھے یہاں کھلا چھوڑ دیں گے بھونکنے کیلئے؟
تو کتا مار مہم میں تلف ہوگا اور تیری بدبودار مرزائیت کے باعث تیری لاش بھی کسی نے گھسیٹ کے گندے نالے میں نہیں ڈالنی۔
بڈھے سؤر! تیرے جیسے ٹھرکی بڈھے سے تیری نواسیاں، پوتیاں اور بہنیں بیٹیاں بھی چادر لپیٹ کر گھر میں ڈری سہمی پھرتی ہیں کہ تو لاڈ پیار کے بہانے انکے جسم پر ہاتھ پھیرتا ہے۔

ولد الحیض جتنے لتر تجھے یہاں پڑتے ہیں کسی کتے کو پڑیں تو وہ بھی ٹرک تلے آ کے خود کُشی کر لے لیکن تیرے جیسے قادیانی کنجروں کا دارومدار ہی ذلت پر ہے، لخ لعنت تیرے بڑھاپے پر جس میں ہر آتے جاتے بندے سے لتر کھانا ہی خوراک بن جائے۔

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)
پستی اور گمراھی میں لتھڑے ان مٹھی بھر لوگوں کا قول و فعل و عمل کیا ثابت کرتا ہے؟؟؟
آپ کے اوپر بیان کردہ تمام حقائق اور حضرت علی کرم الله وجہ کی ان پر پانچ بد دعائیں پڑھ کر ایک عام مسلمان انہیں
خود ساختہ شعیان علی کہے یا شعیان دجال ؟؟؟

!!!پچھلے چودہ سو سال سے کنفیوزن ہی کنفیوزن ہے میرے بھائی
ایڈمن اگر اس غلیظ مرزائی کے بوسیدہ مونہہ میں کچھ ٹھوکنے سے معذور ہے تو ہمیں اجازت دے تاکہ اسی سالہ ذلیل المسلک مرزائی کو واپس اُسی جہنم میں گھسیڑیں نو مہینے بند رہنے کے بعد جہاں سے یہ ٹیاؤں ٹیاؤں کرتا برامد ہوا تھا۔

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)
118616246_163007865377677_2735610961114596824_n.jpg
ان کے دین میں بہنوں کے ساتھ نکاح المسیار اور بیٹیوں کے ساتھ نکاح الجہاد کرنا بڑی فضیلت والا کام ہے

بیویوں کو دودھ پینا انکے مذہب کا لازمی جزو ہے
کیا آپ نے سوچا کہ یہ حرامی لوگ ماں کی بجائے اپنی بیویوں کا دودھ کیوں پیتے ہیں؟
اسلیے کہ جب یہ ننھے منے حرامی بچے ہوتے ہیں تو ان کی ماؤں کا دودھ انکے باپ پی لیتے ہیں اور انہیں بچپن میں عورت کا دودھ پینا نصیب نہیں ہوتا اسلیے یہ بڑے ہو کر اپنی بیوی کا دودھ پیتے ہیں۔

بیوی کا دودھ پینا

Shuja Baba

Councller (250+ posts)
نہ صرف سورۃ منافقون بلکہ اُن آیات پر بھی پابندی لگانا پڑے گی جن میں اللہ تبارک و تعالیٰ نے احد کے بھگوڑوں کی مذمت فرمائی ہے اور رسول اللہ ﷺ کی دو بیویوں کے دل ٹیڑھا ہونے کا ذکر ہے۔

اگر تم دونوں اللہ کے سامنے توبہ کر لو کیونکہ تم دونوں کے دل ٹیڑھے ہو گئے ہیں اور اگر تم نبی کے خلاف ایک دوسرے کی پشت پناہی کرو گی تو اللہ یقینا اس کا مولا ہے اور جبرائیل اور صالح مومنین اور فرشتے بھی اس کے بعد ان کے پشت پناہ ہیں:
سورۃ تحریم آیۃ 4

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)
Gz8bI5T.png

جو جو نجس العین دیو بندی وہابی متہ بارے لوگوں کو گمراہ کرے تو سنیوں کا فرض ہے کو ان کو بتلائیں کیوں تم ہمارے اصحاب کی توہین کرواتے ہو جب تم متہ کی بات کرتے ہو تو وہ پھر ہماری ہی کتابوں سے ہمارے اسلاف کے کارنامے دکھاتے ہیں لیکن انکی خاموشی بتاتی ہے کے یہ لوگ خود اس طرح کے واقیات پڑھ کر مزے لیتے ہیں استغفراللہ

Last edited:

Mind the Gap

Voter (50+ posts)
I watched the whole video. I think Hamza has counter Harris Sultan, the Mulhid , in a very excellent way and I do not think that any Pakistani "could face that "atheist" in the similar manner.
I am making these comments, as I myself have very high level of science background. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Baysak app ki har post mein science jhalak rahi hoti, jo shia nafrat say shroo hoti hai aur khatam bhi udhar hoti. App ki science say mutasir do teen aur bhi hain, ek tou apnay app ko Dr liktha hai. Allah hum per rahem farmay.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think Haris was to easy on Hamza and didnt reply to many of his falacious arguments. This was a very difficult video for me to watch as I was cringing at Hamza's arguments the whole time and it made me cringe even more when Haris was not confronting him over it.

I watched the whole video. I think Hamza has counter Harris Sultan, the Mulhid , in a very excellent way and I do not think that any Pakistani "Aalim" could face that "atheist" in the similar manner.
I am making these comments, as I myself have very high level of science background. Anyway, thanks for sharing.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes but those explanations have to be logically sound. God creates the problem of infinite regress which philosophers have not been able to resolve since last 2000 years.

Plus the God argument is not agreed by scientists to be the best explanation for origin of all existence.

there is something called 'inference to the best explanation'

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes they were right.
maybe i got it wrong but u said earlier that they should either undo what they did in 73 or apply it on all. If they didnt make a wrong call then why would u urge them to undo it in the first place. Your demand should be clear that you have done it before grow some balls and do it again

anyway if they were right todo it then iran would also be just if tomorrow they feel like declaring sunni as murtad/kafir/non-muslim..because our kalma is not complete according to them..

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think Haris was to easy on Hamza and didnt reply to many of his falacious arguments. This was a very difficult video for me to watch as I was cringing at Hamza's arguments the whole time and it made me cringe even more when Haris was not confronting him over it.
he was star struck ?

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes but those explanations have to be logically sound. God creates the problem of infinite regress which philosophers have not been able to resolve since last 2000 years.
infinite regress (in its own way) would also be faced by science as the last big bad demon that ,as far as i see, it wont be able to finish. When science finishes one question..another is followed. Say the last question is where does something comes from. Krauss would tell u it comes from nothing but then what is nothing..nothing would be the laws of physics (quantum fields).
and where does those laws come from..etc.
Here is a video on nothing by neil de grass..would u put ur faith on science to make something out of this nothing

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
maybe i got it wrong but u said earlier that they should either undo what they did in 73 or apply it on all. If they didnt make a wrong call then why would u urge them to undo it in the first place. Your demand should be clear that you have done it before grow some balls and do it again

anyway if they were right todo it then iran would also be just if tomorrow they feel like declaring sunni as murtad/kafir/non-muslim..because our kalma is not complete according to them..
It's to do with applying or not applying the law equally across the board and not to pick and choose who to apply it to and who not to.

As for Iran by all means and purposes it is already law just not written down and ratified. If you are Sunni in Iran specially with a name like Omar or Ayesha then you are screwed, forget about getting into good schools and colleges or ever getting a good job, specially in the govt.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
As for Iran by all means and purposes it is already law just not written down and ratified. If you are Sunni in Iran specially with a name like Omar or Ayesha then you are screwed, forget about getting into good schools and colleges or ever getting a good job, specially in the govt.

the point wasnt about the persecution of sunnis in iran..
what i meant to ask was 'would u be okay with it if tomorrow the state of Iran declares sunni across the globe as non-muslim' because according to them we are incomplete muslims

would u feel hateful towards them..would u protest.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the point wasnt about the persecution of sunnis in iran..
what i meant to ask was 'would u be okay with it if tomorrow the state of Iran declares sunni across the globe as non-muslim'
Like I said its already a unwritten law, so it doesn't matter what I think or don't think. Nor does it matter if they put it down in writing or not, because its already being implemented, your question is moot.

Syaed

MPA (400+ posts)
Sunnis and Shias should not question each other because neither will find answers that are acceptable to both. Consider this as the biggest tragedy of Islam. It is better to follow Islam as was practiced during the time of our Holy Prophet (PBUH) and not get entangled into controversies that followed after him. Ideal would be that both Sunnis and Shias relinquish the sectarian names and only call themselves Muslims. The non muslim world powers will not allow this to happen, though.
I am not against asking questions but you have also mentioned the problem that neither of them is gonna accept the other narrative so it’s better to have Intellectual discussion not on public forums like Masjid or Imambarah.Intellectual discussion must only be allowed by the state between top scholars on topics defined by the state and in private places.