Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Khalid Bin Walid Radi Allahu Taala Anhu

Khalid vs Malik bin Nawaira RA

Last edited:

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

May Allah forgive him for the havoc he played in the war of Uhid,

Takfeeri may not know "When a person accept Islam his previous sins are forgiven".

Forefather of Takfeeries were put on keens by Companion of Muhammad SAW this is the only way left for Takfeeries to heal their wounds.

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

Takfeeri may not know "When a person accept Islam his previous sins are forgiven".
Forefather of Takfeeries were put on keens by Companion of Muhammad SAW this is the only way left for Takfeeries to heal their wounds.
I do not know why you pulled your pant above knees from my post. I just put the
history to its true perspective. In whole article it was not written. It is history and
you cannot deny it.
I am not Takferis nor have any intention to be. but I am also not blind follower of any
thing. To forgive someone's sins it is pure discretion of Allah(SWT) and only HE knows
about it. BTW what it was in my sentence which raised many people eye brows up
and your pants above knees????

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

I do not know why you pulled your pant above knees from my post. I just put the
history to its true perspective. In whole article it was not written. It is history and
you cannot deny it.
I am not Takferis nor have any intention to be. but I am also not blind follower of any
thing. To forgive someone's sins it is pure discretion of Allah(SWT) and only HE knows
about it. BTW what it was in my sentence which raised many people eye brows up
and your pants above knees????

I also gave a historic reference which explain the reason of your blind enmity for Companions Muhammad SAW.
Your forefathers need your prayers more then anyone else. May Allah forgive their sins before accepting Islam and after Islam.

Do not worry about my pants, pay more attention to yours which are below keens and historic reference will never able to pull them up.

Last edited:

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)

I also gave a historic reference which explain the reason of your blind enmity for Companions Muhammad SAW.
Your forefathers need your prayers more then anyone else. May Allah forgive their sins before accepting Islam and after Islam.

Do not worry about my pants, pay more attention to yours which are below keens and historic reference will never able to pull them up.
It is what you think or presume. I have no enmity for them and nor I am like you "Personality(ies) worshipers".
They did their job and went away. Allah is best judge for their deeds or whatever. You people have
taken "tahkedari of theirs" just for nothing. and you believe that day and night singing their songs of
praize is your Ebaadaat but definitely such practice is not mine.
Allah(SWT) is the Reward giver or otherwise for everyone.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

It is what you think or presume. I have no enmity for them and nor I am like you "Personality(ies) worshipers".
They did their job and went away. Allah is best judge for their deeds or whatever. You people have
taken "tahkedari of theirs" just for nothing. and you believe that day and night singing their songs of
praize is your Ebaadaat but definitely such practice is not mine.
Allah(SWT) is the Reward giver or otherwise for everyone.

If you do not have enmity for them what is purpose of posting those comments except to defame them. Do you have to pay the bill of my "Thaka".
Definitely your practice is back biting and finding "Aybs" in other the most important "Ebbadat" among your community.

jahanzaibi

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Hazrat Khalid Radi Allahu Taala Anhu's bravery

what is the moral of the story...?
again same question ... two states muslim and non muslim what are the rights of muslim state upon non muslim state.