So it is decided ----New talk show on Geo---"Meray Mutabiq"

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: So it is decided ----New talk show on Geo---

YES I SAW THE ADVERTISE IN GEO NEWS CLIP. SAME SOUND TRACK & TITLE.. BUT WHO IS THE HOST???
SAME or NEW??

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: So it is decided ----New talk show on Geo---

i think shahid masood ko kahin aur nokri nahi mili iss liye dubara apnay puranay rozgaar pr wapis hahahahah

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shahid Masood ...... كیا كہوں آپ كے بارے میں۔۔۔ آپ كو بھی سلام۔۔۔

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
At this time when the political situation in the country is shaky, this program is the need of the hour. He is going to push this trembling ruling party to the ground and he will be successful.

ahmadalikhan

MPA (400+ posts)
Left side pe aik news hai 10th floor se aik bachi giri and caught by someone. and 'Mere Mutabiq host' caught by geo again.

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
he was in HASWANI;s media group but i think they aint ready to launch and DR sahab ko MROR per rahy hon gey k me keun chupp hoon iss TIME .. so he is back ,,, come on DR and you too KICK this ZARDARI's back ... :P

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Zardari key sukoun key din khatam honey waley hain.............lolzzzzzzzzzzz

Sokun ki wapsi....................baqi hum sub bewaqoof hain na jo sari fuzoliat sunien gei hansi khushi.................

What a great time waste...............

Waseem

Staff member
[MENTION=10206]abbasiali[/MENTION] bhai I don't think Dr. Shahid massod is going to host this show, this name "Meray Mutabiq" is copyrighted to Geo, so I think some one else will host it, remember when Nusrat Javed and Mustaq Minhas started the new show, they started it with the new name on Dunya News and Orya Maqbool and another guy became host of Bolta Pakistan on Aaj Tv. Similarly old team of 4 man show started Banana republic on Geo, and 4 man show is still on with new team. So in my opinon anchors can't take their program name if they leave their channel.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
@abbasiali bhai I don't think Dr. Shahid massod is going to host this show, this name "Meray Mutabiq" is copyrighted to Geo, so I think some one else will host it, remember when Nusrat Javed and Mustaq Minhas started the new show, they started it with the new name on Dunya News and Orya Maqbool and another guy became host of Bolta Pakistan on Aaj Tv. Similarly old team of 4 man show started Banana republic on Geo, and 4 man show is still on with new team. So in my opinon anchors can't take their program name if they leave their channel.

Mumkin hai, magar "MEREY MUTABIQ" "SHAHID MASOOD" key baghair ek din bhi nahi chul sakta........ho sakta hai GEOG ney Zardari ko sabaq sikhaney key liyey Shahid Masood ko munh mangi qeemat per dobara khareed liya ho.........aap ko to maloum hai....SHAHID MASOOD always for sale........jitna chaho Zardari key khilaaf kahanian bana lo.........lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

Waseem

Staff member
Abbasi bhai, my idea was right, here is clarification by dr.sb

Dear Friends, Its a great News for me that "Merey Mutabiq" is coming back on air. BUT just to clarify...[HI]ITS WITHOUT ME.[/HI] But as said earlier on this Page that" the Show must go on". For me it was not a show...it was a fight,struggle,dream and much more than that...!!Risk to my life...not to mention...as The most powerfuls got panicked...approached other countries to ban it...abuse me in public...and much more. Transmissions were blocked...cables were shut down..a real fight for truth. I am sure, whoever will carry the torch of MEREY MUTABIQ...will take it beyond that point,where I left it.Congratulations to the management of GEO for the right decision. BEST WISHES FOR MEREY MUTABIQ,FROM DR SHAHID MASOOD
http://www.facebook.com/dr.shahidmasood

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think anyone else would be able to do justice with this program but let's see. I think Geo had to surrender to the pressure from above which we won't find out. Another voice is silenced.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I don't think anyone else would be able to do justice with this program but let's see. I think Geo had to surrender to the pressure from above which we won't find out. Another voice is silenced.

[MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION]

You are right, apart from my difference of opinion with Dr Shahid, I do appreciate his professional approach, he is a master of his field and know how to keep the momentum of subject.

Geo shouldn't bring this show without Dr Shahid or other wise its going to be a big failure. (My personal opinion)

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Saw an ad in a newspaper. Its a lady called maria Memon with guests Sohail Waraich and Hasan Nisar

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Yes .............
iFIdP.jpg