Should anyone be spared as promised ??

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not all ,but this Government is totally formed by the turncoats. The money was used and the greed paid a bigger part in the whole process. The establishment was in cahoot with Bongi Khan , and the JKT used his money to buy the members by paying them heavy price. And as I said , Bongi Khan himself is found to be involved in horse trading which he used to despised.
کوئی ایک ثبوت؟؟؟

اصل سوال کا بھی جواب دے دیں کہ ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر نے پانچ سالوں میں پچھلے پندرہ بیس سالوں کی رپورٹ تحقیقات کیوں نہیں کروائی؟؟؟

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
کوئی ایک ثبوت؟؟؟

اصل سوال کا بھی جواب دے دیں کہ ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر نے پانچ سالوں میں پچھلے پندرہ بیس سالوں کی رپورٹ تحقیقات کیوں نہیں کروائی؟؟؟
Lol... Are you still so blind ? How could anyone convince you after when the people were ripped off by the same ATM machine by Billions of rupee. It was merely a ROR on his investment .

Last edited:

ahameed

Lol... Are you still so blind ? How could anyone convince you after when the people were ripped off by the same ATM machine by Billions of rupee. It was merely a ROR on his investment .
اس تھیوری کے مطابق تو چینی کی قیمت کی تحقیقات نہیں ہونی چاہئے تھی؟؟؟ لیکن ہو الٹا رہا ھے کہ انرجی سیکٹر کی بھی تحقیقات ہوئی اور اس میں بھی ترین کا نام آیا اور دونوں رپورٹس کو پبلک کیا گیا۔

ترین تو کہہ رہا ھے کہ اس کو ٹارگٹ کیا جا رہا ھے اور اس کی 3 ملوں کا فرانزک آڈٹ ہو رہا ھے جب کہ زرداری کی ایک بھی مل کا فرانزک آڈٹ نہیں ہو رہا اور شریف فیملی کی بھی صرف ایک مل کا فرانزک آڈٹ ہو رہا ھے

اس تھیوری کے حساب سے تو اس کے الٹ ہونا چاہئے تھا، نہیں؟؟؟

Zaidi Qasim

اس تھیوری کے مطابق تو چینی کی قیمت کی تحقیقات نہیں ہونی چاہئے تھی؟؟؟ لیکن ہو الٹا رہا ھے کہ انرجی سیکٹر کی بھی تحقیقات ہوئی اور اس میں بھی ترین کا نام آیا اور دونوں رپورٹس کو پبلک کیا گیا۔

ترین تو کہہ رہا ھے کہ اس کو ٹارگٹ کیا جا رہا ھے اور اس کی 3 ملوں کا فرانزک آڈٹ ہو رہا ھے جب کہ زرداری کی ایک بھی مل کا فرانزک آڈٹ نہیں ہو رہا اور شریف فیملی کی بھی صرف ایک مل کا فرانزک آڈٹ ہو رہا ھے

اس تھیوری کے حساب سے تو اس کے الٹ ہونا چاہئے تھا، نہیں؟؟؟
You are still missing the point. Those who come to power claiming that it will be different now trying to play equal game. JKT is one of the most corrupted person ever since the Musharraf regime . He is disqualified to be taking part in election , and yet , the PTI and IK invited him to attend the cabinet meetings and make Governemnt policies , knowing well that he was not allowed to contest the election and therefore not able to preside the Cabinet meetings of any sort.
Having done that , and allowing him to influence the cabinet to allow the export of sugar , when it was not suggested by other agencies he took advantage of enormous magnitude. He should be investigated even more since he was the part and the parcel of that decision which allowed the sugar prices to rise. Having someone who is in the Governemnt to make the policy decision is more guilty of the subsequent crimes which happened because of the consequences of that policy . So, he should be send to Jail instead of playing commission commission game.
In my opinion PM is directly responsible for the price gouging which occurred because of his decision of allowing the export of the sugar. He should resign himself instead of trying to find some scapegoat.

ahameed

You are still missing the point. Those who come to power claiming that it will be different now trying to play equal game. JKT is one of the most corrupted person ever since the Musharraf regime . He is disqualified to be taking part in election , and yet , the PTI and IK invited him to attend the cabinet meetings and make Governemnt policies , knowing well that he was not allowed to contest the election and therefore not able to preside the Cabinet meetings of any sort.
Having done that , and allowing him to influence the cabinet to allow the export of sugar , when it was not suggested by other agencies he took advantage of enormous magnitude. He should be investigated even more since he was the part and the parcel of that decision which allowed the sugar prices to rise. Having someone who is in the Governemnt to make the policy decision is more guilty of the subsequent crimes which happened because of the consequences of that policy . So, he should be send to Jail instead of playing commission commission game.
In my opinion PM is directly responsible for the price gouging which occurred because of his decision of allowing the export of the sugar. He should resign himself instead of trying to find some scapegoat.

ایکسپورٹ کی اجازت اسد عمر نے دی تھی جس کو ترین انفلوئنس نہیں کر سکتا۔۔۔۔جبکہ ایکسپورٹ کے باوجود نیا سیزن شروع ہونے تک ملک میں اضافی چینی موجود تھی۔۔۔

اگر اس کو سچ بھی مان لیا جائے تو حکومت اس وقت رپورٹ چھپا رہی ہوتی عوام سے بجائے پبلک کرنے کے۔۔۔

Awan S

سکینڈل بھی خان گورنمنٹ کا ھے، تحقیقات کا حکم بھی خان نے دیا، رپورٹ پبلک کرنے کا حکم بھی خان نے دیا، فرانزک آڈٹ کا حکم بھی خان نے دیا، واقعی خان پاگل ہوتے ہیں اپنی ہی حکومت کے لوگوں کے خلاف تحقیقات پر تحقیقات کا حکم دیتا جا رہا ھے۔

اس پاگل کو ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر سے سبق سیکھنا چاہئے کہ 1983 سے حکومت میں تھے اور اپنی حکومت کے لوگوں کے خلاف ایک بھی انکوائری نہیں کروائی۔۔۔۔
پشاور میٹرو پر سٹے کیوں لیا ہے ؟ فورن فنڈنگ پر بھی سٹے ہے اور مالن جبہ کی انکوائری بھی نہیں کھلی - جہانگیر ترین کی کوئی سیٹ نہیں اور سیٹوں والے کرپٹ خان کی پارٹی میں بیٹھے مزے کر رہے ہیں - نیب چیئرمین کی لیک ویڈیو کہتی ہے اگر حکومت کے اپنے لوگوں کے کیس کھولوں تو دو منٹ میں حکومت گر جائے یہ ہے سمجھوتا خان اور نیب کے درمیان
اور کیوں نہیں ہوئی تحقیق نواز کے دور میں - نواز کے اپنے دور میں نیب نے نواز کے اپنے بھائی شہباز شریف کے خلاف تحقیقات کیں

Zaidi Qasim

ایکسپورٹ کی اجازت اسد عمر نے دی تھی جس کو ترین انفلوئنس نہیں کر سکتا۔۔۔۔جبکہ ایکسپورٹ کے باوجود نیا سیزن شروع ہونے تک ملک میں اضافی چینی موجود تھی۔۔۔

اگر اس کو سچ بھی مان لیا جائے تو حکومت اس وقت رپورٹ چھپا رہی ہوتی عوام سے بجائے پبلک کرنے کے۔۔۔
He was against the export. Razzak Dawood with the collaboration of JKT group was influencing the export permission and eventually prevailed. Regardless, it was the Governemnt which is responsible for allowing the export under the influence of its members . Let Government also take the blame for the permission and PM should take responsibility and resign since Buck stop there.

ahameed

پشاور میٹرو پر سٹے کیوں لیا ہے ؟ فورن فنڈنگ پر بھی سٹے ہے اور مالن جبہ کی انکوائری بھی نہیں کھلی - جہانگیر ترین کی کوئی سیٹ نہیں اور سیٹوں والے کرپٹ خان کی پارٹی میں بیٹھے مزے کر رہے ہیں - نیب چیئرمین کی لیک ویڈیو کہتی ہے اگر حکومت کے اپنے لوگوں کے کیس کھولوں تو دو منٹ میں حکومت گر جائے یہ ہے سمجھوتا خان اور نیب کے درمیان
اور کیوں نہیں ہوئی تحقیق نواز کے دور میں - نواز کے اپنے دور میں نیب نے نواز کے اپنے بھائی شہباز شریف کے خلاف تحقیقات کیں

فارن فنڈنگ کیس کیا ھے اور اس میں کتنی رقم ھے؟

وہ لیک ویڈیو دیکھی ھے آپ نے؟

ahameed

He was against the export. Razzak Dawood with the collaboration of JKT group was influencing the export permission and eventually prevailed. Regardless, it was the Governemnt which is responsible for allowing the export under the influence of its members . Let Government also take the blame for the permission and PM should take responsibility and resign since Buck stop there.
خلاف ہونے کا ثبوت؟؟؟

Awan S

فارن فنڈنگ کیس کیا ھے اور اس میں کتنی رقم ھے؟

وہ لیک ویڈیو دیکھی ھے آپ نے؟
فورن فنڈنگ کیس میں کروڑوں کا گھپلا ہے کل سترہ اکاؤنٹ سے پیسے آئے مگر صرف چار شو کئے گئے - اگر اس کیس پر سے سٹے ہٹا دیں تو خان صاحب نہ اہل ہو جائیں گے - لیک ویڈیو میں نے دیکھی تھی شاید سال پہلے آئی تھی سرچ کریں تو کہیں مل جائے گی

Wake up Pak

فورن فنڈنگ کیس میں کروڑوں کا گھپلا ہے کل سترہ اکاؤنٹ سے پیسے آئے مگر صرف چار شو کئے گئے - اگر اس کیس پر سے سٹے ہٹا دیں تو خان صاحب نہ اہل ہو جائیں گے - لیک ویڈیو میں نے دیکھی تھی شاید سال پہلے آئی تھی سرچ کریں تو کہیں مل جائے گی
Foreign funding case is clear in fact noon and ppp couldn't come up with any document to prove thier foreign funding legitimacy.
I remember noon had just one piece of paper like Qatari letter.

Awan S

Foreign funding case is clear in fact noon and ppp couldn't come up with any document to prove thier foreign funding legitimacy.
I remember noon had just one piece of paper like Qatari letter.
Enquiry against PPP & PML(N) started recently but it is going against PTI for last four years. It is on stay order currently.

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
NAB is now involved because these were biggest scandles in Khan government. Has NAB taken any action in KPK on Peshawar metro or Malanjaba Ski resort?
Khan gov caught these thief’s it got nothing to do with gov it’s been happening for long but all mafia didn’t do anything coz they were getting thier share credit goes to Khan for bringing the names out

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
Not all ,but this Government is totally formed by the turncoats. The money was used and the greed paid a bigger part in the whole process. The establishment was in cahoot with Bongi Khan , and the JKT used his money to buy the members by paying them heavy price. And as I said , Bongi Khan himself is found to be involved in horse trading which he used to despised.
??????????????????????

INDUS1

MPA (400+ posts)
No, Idus1 bhai no.You telling me that IK is so innocent that he didn't know the number of times the Jet took off and landed with lotas in Islamabad ? I don't know but I think these many lotas couldn't be diverted towards the PTI party without the money, and the knowledge of IK. What Hafeez Ulllah Niazi said was that in order to save himself, he could scarify his own father.
You have a right to support him . I got no problem with it. But if you will tell me that he is so naive and innocent that he doesn't know much about those who have been hanging around with him from day one , I don't believe that . Every one knew about the JTK and his character , how could IK didn't know about it ?
zaidi bhai, by your post i understand that you want IK to act like a Angel, Lakin zaidi bhai he is fighting against CHORS AND DAAKOS, plus cunning establishment and sold and beyzameer ADLIYAA. He used jahangeer tareen for sure, because in order to fight a STATUS CUO so big, you have to play games and he did and he still is. Some people say he does not know how to do politics, well he is now. When he was not taking lotas in his party , each and every media person was saying he is doing wrong. now he has taken them now every media person says he has lotas in his party. believe me if he goes pakistan will be in worse state. But looks like he is here to stay INSHA ALLAH

Awan S

Khan gov caught these thief’s it got nothing to do with gov it’s been happening for long but all mafia didn’t do anything coz they were getting thier share credit goes to Khan for bringing the names out
واہ جی واہ صدقے جاؤں ایک طرف کہتے ہوں نیب خان کے کنٹرول میں نہیں ہے اور دوسری طرف کہتے ہو خان نے چوروں کو پکڑا - دونوں باتیں بیک وقت درست کیسے ہو سکتی ہیں ? او مختاریا ذرا پتا کرا ایہ عقل کون ونڈ ریا ہے انصافیاں وچ ؟

Zaidi Qasim

zaidi bhai, by your post i understand that you want IK to act like a Angel, Lakin zaidi bhai he is fighting against CHORS AND DAAKOS, plus cunning establishment and sold and beyzameer ADLIYAA. He used jahangeer tareen for sure, because in order to fight a STATUS CUO so big, you have to play games and he did and he still is. Some people say he does not know how to do politics, well he is now. When he was not taking lotas in his party , each and every media person was saying he is doing wrong. now he has taken them now every media person says he has lotas in his party. believe me if he goes pakistan will be in worse state. But looks like he is here to stay INSHA ALLAH
Indus Bhai, I like IK to act as a PM and do what he used to say he would do. So, far , he has been a known disappointment. No matter how you like to portray the things , he still look out of place and one who likes every Chaplos in his company . Very much against everything he said . Now, you are saying that he intentionally included all the lotas in to the party. This is the final nail in the coffin of Insaaf Party.

I thought you might be interested in watching this video..

Last edited:

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
واہ جی واہ صدقے جاؤں ایک طرف کہتے ہوں نیب خان کے کنٹرول میں نہیں ہے اور دوسری طرف کہتے ہو خان نے چوروں کو پکڑا - دونوں باتیں بیک وقت درست کیسے ہو سکتی ہیں ? او مختاریا ذرا پتا کرا ایہ عقل کون ونڈ ریا ہے انصافیاں وچ ؟
It was answer to ur question that big scandals coming in Khan gov ... pata kro yeh koun khota biryani khor hai

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
By the way NAB had fuck all to do with this sugar mafia it was FIA under Khan who done it but now ur NAB is active to save them

Awan S

By the way NAB had fuck all to do with this sugar mafia it was FIA under Khan who done it but now ur NAB is active to save them
لیکن نون لیگ والوں کو تو نیب نے پکڑا ہے اور اگر نیب خان کے کنٹرول میں نہیں تو خان نے کیسے چوروں کو پکڑا ؟ آپ کی خان نے چوروں کو پکڑا والی ساری تھیوری بھسم ہو گئی ہے