Should anyone be spared as promised ??

ahameed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother, I don't know about the last election but JKT already spoke about the realities of 2013 election and their portion of the winning seats . Its not too long ago, that JKT jet was used to sortie people in and out of Islamabad .The worst kind of horse trading in open . Do you really think that it was against the wishes of so called Establishment ? I think he is willing partner with Establishment and they are in the driving seat. You didn't answer my question but I know what you are trying to say .
ہارس ٹریڈنگ کے لئے کیا میاں نوازشریف صاحب اور ان کے بھائی میاں آصف علی زرداری صاحب کے پاس پیسے کی کمی تھی؟

2013 کے الیکشن کے بعد بھی ایسے ہی آزاد امیدوار ن لیگ کے پاس گئے تھے۔

اصل سوال تو یہ ہونا چاہیے کہ ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر نے پانچ سالوں میں پچھلے پندرہ بیس سالوں کی رپورٹ اور تحقیقات کیوں نہیں کی جس کی وجہ سے اربوں کا نقصان ہوا اور پاکستان کی بجلی خطے میں سب سے مہنگی ھے؟؟؟

نیازی نے رپورٹ اس لئے پبلک کی تاکہ اس کے وزیر فارغ نہ بیٹھیں بلکہ دوسرے وزیروں کا دفاع کریں؟؟؟؟

Shazi ji

What's the authenticity of this news : Zero.

Whatever campaign noon and other mafias may rum using out of control reporters --- Shehbaz n Co. will have to pay for their loot and crimes.
What was the authenticity of NS reports ???
You can’t decide on your own assumption

Shazi ji

Brother, I don't know about the last election but JKT already spoke about the realities of 2013 election and their portion of the winning seats . Its not too long ago, that JKT jet was used to sortie people in and out of Islamabad .The worst kind of horse trading in open . Do you really think that it was against the wishes of so called Establishment ? I think he is willing partner with Establishment and they are in the driving seat. You didn't answer my question but I know what you are trying to say .
Great analysis ???
they want our news to be authentic but don’t give authenticity of their doings !!!

Eyeaan

What was the authenticity of NS reports ???
You can’t decide on your own assumption
Charges against NS and SS are based o documents and investigation reports. Don't try to compare apple and oranges --- anyway nice try to defend the mafia.

Shazi ji

Charges against NS and SS are based o documents and investigation reports. Don't try to compare apple and oranges --- anyway nice try to defend the mafia.
Same is the case with Sugar/ flour mafia,,,
If you are so sure about SS/NS then ask the ruling Joker to take action why is he khamoosh

Munawarkhan

Thank you for finally understanding & endorsing what IK has been saying for years.

You should also join us in shaming previous govts for their criminal negligence (involvement) of never doing any investigation or acting on any commission for issues of public.

NO NRO, no one above the law !!!
It’s about time to show the Container slogans did mean something and were not just for votes.
All should be treated equally and dealt with Iron Hand ‼

Eyeaan

Look Eyeaan . How long you will cry for former rulers. You need to get out of that NS phobia. Your own performances are next to nothing. You are admitting that the real rulers are not giving you any space. You can't even reduce the size of the lota bus . Just count the number of people in your Cabinet .. Its a joke.
محترم اتنا تردد مت کیا کریں کہ جانچیں پاکستان میں معاشرتی اور سیاسی سرطان کتنا گہرا اور مظبوط ہے، اقربا پروری سے رشوت ، سرداری نظام سے نوکر شاہی اور درجنوں قانونی سیاسی مسائل ہیں ، پرانی حکومتیں یرقان زدہ نظام کی نہ صرف محافظْ یا ایجنٹ تھیں بلکہ بعض اوقات خود وجہ بھی اور پھر موجودہ حکومتی مشینری ان کے ذاتی یا نظریاتی گماشتوں سے بھری ہے مگر یہ بیماری بہت پرانی ہے ۔ اس حکومت نے ان مسائل کو کیسے حل کرنا ہے، اور کیا اور کب ممکن ہے اس پر عقل نہ لڑایں ۔۔ آپکے پاس رٹا رٹایا تین دہائی کا نسخہ ہے ، افواج کو جا بیجا رگیدیں ، یا عمران خان کی ذات پر کیچڑ اچھالیں اور پھر حریم شاہ قسم کے گالی دینے کے مواقع ہیں ، جب بغیر سوچے کام چل رہا ہے تو چلایں, بعٹ پالشیا بول دیں اور بس کام ختم ، وہی بھلا جو ساجھے۔

Last edited:

Eyeaan

Same is the case with Sugar/ flour mafia,,,
If you are so sure about SS/NS then ask the ruling Joker to take action why is he khamoosh
About sugar/flour - whoever broke the law and illegally benefited is to be taken to task after forensic investigation - that's what we'll demand. (all in the last 5 yrs, the duration of the report).
Nab has to try NS/SS. NS is convicted and SS is under investigation. Wish FIA had investigated because Nab sometimes seems to be partial to these culprits.
Anyway what's your point except perhaps to create thin defense for ......... !!!!

Shazi ji

About sugar/flour - whoever broke the law and illegally benefited is to be taken to task after forensic investigation - that's what we'll demand. (all in the last 5 yrs, the duration of the report).
Nab has to try NS/SS. NS is convicted and SS is under investigation. Wish FIA had investigated because Nab sometimes seems to be partial to these culprits.
Anyway what's your point except perhaps to create thin defense for ......... !!!!
SURPRISED u still don’t know the point ,,
Janaab it’s simple that all culprits regardless it NS or Khusro all shd be punished by IK without being biased ( hope PM) is serious this time and no NRO

Awan S

NAB is not under Khan so Khan can’t get anyone arrested NAB don’t represent their case strong enough in courts for some unknown reasons plus lohar court & athar minallah court are only to serve these basterds so it makes no difference if thier are any proves or not
This is your opinion and has nothing to do with reality. If NAB has strong evidence then there is no reason that Sharif family is not sentenced.

jeo pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
This is your opinion and has nothing to do with reality. If NAB has strong evidence then there is no reason that Sharif family is not sentenced.
My opinion got nothing to do with nab I’m saying nab is not under Khan ... now nab got involved again in sugar mafia case to give them clean chit

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ہارس ٹریڈنگ کے لئے کیا میاں نوازشریف صاحب اور ان کے بھائی میاں آصف علی زرداری صاحب کے پاس پیسے کی کمی تھی؟

2013 کے الیکشن کے بعد بھی ایسے ہی آزاد امیدوار ن لیگ کے پاس گئے تھے۔

اصل سوال تو یہ ہونا چاہیے کہ ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر نے پانچ سالوں میں پچھلے پندرہ بیس سالوں کی رپورٹ اور تحقیقات کیوں نہیں کی جس کی وجہ سے اربوں کا نقصان ہوا اور پاکستان کی بجلی خطے میں سب سے مہنگی ھے؟؟؟

نیازی نے رپورٹ اس لئے پبلک کی تاکہ اس کے وزیر فارغ نہ بیٹھیں بلکہ دوسرے وزیروں کا دفاع کریں؟؟؟؟
So, you are admitting that PTI used ATM machine to Trade the horses after the election . However, your complain or concern is that why PMLN didn't do the same ... Good going ...

Zaidi Qasim

محترم اتنا تردد مت کیا کریں کہ جانچیں پاکستان میں معاشرتی اور سیاسی سرطان کتنا گہرا اور مظبوط ہے، اقربا پروری سے رشوت ، سرداری نظام سے نوکر شاہی اور درجنوں قانونی سیاسی مسائل ہیں ، پرانی حکومتیں یرقان زدہ نظام کی نہ صرف محافظْ یا ایجنٹ تھیں بلکہ بعض اوقات خود وجہ بھی اور پھر موجودہ حکومتی مشینری ان کے ذاتی یا نظریاتی گماشتوں سے بھری ہے مگر یہ بیماری بہت پرانی ہے ۔ اس حکومت نے ان مسائل کو کیسے حل کرنا ہے، اور کیا اور کب ممکن ہے اس پر عقل نہ لڑایں ۔۔ آپکے پاس رٹا رٹایا تین دہائی کا نسخہ ہے ، افواج کو جا بیجا رگیدیں ، یا عمران خان کی ذات پر کیچڑ اچھالیں اور پھر حریم شاہ قسم کے گالی دینے کے مواقع ہیں ، جب بغیر سوچے کام چل رہا ہے تو چلایں, بعٹ پالشیا بول دیں اور بس کام ختم ، وہی بھلا جو ساجھے۔
Purani Hakumatain ? Nea kay baray main kya Khayal hai ?

Awan S

My opinion got nothing to do with nab I’m saying nab is not under Khan ... now nab got involved again in sugar mafia case to give them clean chit
NAB is now involved because these were biggest scandles in Khan government. Has NAB taken any action in KPK on Peshawar metro or Malanjaba Ski resort?

ahameed

So, you are admitting that PTI used ATM machine to Trade the horses after the election . However, your complain or concern is that why PMLN didn't do the same ... Good going ...
دنیا کے کسی بھی جمہوریت میں یہی ہوتا ھے کہ اگر ایک پارٹی حکومت نہ بنا سکے تو دوسرے ممبران کو ملا کر اتحادی حکومت بنائے گی۔

لیکن آپ نے کیا ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر سے پو چھا کہ انھوں نے پانچ سالوں میں پچھلے پندرہ بیس سالوں کی رپورٹ تحقیقات کیوں نہیں کروائی؟؟؟

Zaidi Qasim

lakin zaidi bhai, whome you think JKT plays for , other than himself. He was the MOHRA to keep check on IK. Would any sence soul spend so much money on some one without keeping an eye on his and someone elses intrest. But he also misread IK, like most of the people. he is not kind of person that you do him a favour and in return would get some. Like hafeez ullah niazi said few days ago on tv , He would even throw his father out of party. well that is kind a person he is. I will keep supporting him unless he does something against the intrest of the country. right now he is doing good even all the status quo and media, judiciary is against him.
No, Idus1 bhai no.You telling me that IK is so innocent that he didn't know the number of times the Jet took off and landed with lotas in Islamabad ? I don't know but I think these many lotas couldn't be diverted towards the PTI party without the money, and the knowledge of IK. What Hafeez Ulllah Niazi said was that in order to save himself, he could scarify his own father.
You have a right to support him . I got no problem with it. But if you will tell me that he is so naive and innocent that he doesn't know much about those who have been hanging around with him from day one , I don't believe that . Every one knew about the JTK and his character , how could IK didn't know about it ?

Zaidi Qasim

دنیا کے کسی بھی جمہوریت میں یہی ہوتا ھے کہ اگر ایک پارٹی حکومت نہ بنا سکے تو دوسرے ممبران کو ملا کر اتحادی حکومت بنائے گی۔

لیکن آپ نے کیا ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر سے پو چھا کہ انھوں نے پانچ سالوں میں پچھلے پندرہ بیس سالوں کی رپورٹ تحقیقات کیوں نہیں کروائی؟؟؟
Lol.... These are independent members. Not associated with PTI. You are admitting that they were bought after the election . And that is what I am also saying that they were bought off the market and it couldn't be without the will and the knowledge of Bongi Khan . Thus he himself promoted horse trading which he used to cursed.

ahameed

NAB is now involved because these were biggest scandles in Khan government. Has NAB taken any action in KPK on Peshawar metro or Malanjaba Ski resort?
سکینڈل بھی خان گورنمنٹ کا ھے، تحقیقات کا حکم بھی خان نے دیا، رپورٹ پبلک کرنے کا حکم بھی خان نے دیا، فرانزک آڈٹ کا حکم بھی خان نے دیا، واقعی خان پاگل ہوتے ہیں اپنی ہی حکومت کے لوگوں کے خلاف تحقیقات پر تحقیقات کا حکم دیتا جا رہا ھے۔

اس پاگل کو ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر سے سبق سیکھنا چاہئے کہ 1983 سے حکومت میں تھے اور اپنی حکومت کے لوگوں کے خلاف ایک بھی انکوائری نہیں کروائی۔۔۔۔

ahameed

Lol.... These are independent members. Not associated with PTI. You are admitting that they were bought after the election . And that is what I am also saying that they were bought off the market and it couldn't be without the will and the knowledge of Bongi Khan .
کیا پوری دنیا کی اتحادی حکومتیں لوگوں کو خرید کر بنائی جاتی ہیں؟؟؟

اصل سوال تو یہ ہے کہ ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر نے 25 سالہ اقتدار میں اپوزیشن کے علاوہ کوئی ایک بھی انکوائری کیوں نہیں کروائی؟؟؟

Zaidi Qasim

کیا پوری دنیا کی اتحادی حکومتیں لوگوں کو خرید کر بنائی جاتی ہیں؟؟؟

اصل سوال تو یہ ہے کہ ہمارے انقلابی لیڈر نے 25 سالہ اقتدار میں اپوزیشن کے علاوہ کوئی ایک بھی انکوائری کیوں نہیں کروائی؟؟؟
Not all ,but this Government is totally formed by the turncoats. The money was used and the greed paid a bigger part in the whole process. The establishment was in cahoot with Bongi Khan , and the JKT used his money to buy the members by paying them heavy price. And as I said , Bongi Khan himself is found to be involved in horse trading which he used to despised.