Shocking video of Karachi cops harassing married couple at Seaview beach

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
This is what happens when a police force is trained to just provide services to the emperors, and not to the public. ZAB did it with the FSF he created, and established a filthy trend. Shahbaz Sharif did it with Punjab police, and PPP did it iwth Sindh. Maybe these forces should be disbanded altogether and a new force raised.

imran_hosein_fan

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is what happens when a police force is trained to just provide services to the emperors, and not to the public. ZAB did it with the FSF he created, and established a filthy trend. Shahbaz Sharif did it with Punjab police, and PPP did it iwth Sindh. Maybe these forces should be disbanded altogether and a new force raised.
Iss mulk ka har edaara tor ker scratch se bananay ki zaroorat hai, buddhay haramkhoroon ko laat maarni zaroori hai aur naujawanoon ko aagay laana bohat zaroori hai

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
IF GOVT. BANS LASHKERAY TAYIBA.
BAN LASHKAREY SHREEFIA AND ZARDARIA.

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
Many Youthias were probably very very small in their Daddy's jeans or yet may be not even conceived but there was a very capable Test Cricketer from Karachi who lost his cricket career because he complained (with proofs) to team management that Imran Khan, Wasim Akram and Sarfraz Nawaz were high on drugs and sexually harassed West Indian girls on the beach. Pakistan's foreign office had to itervene and request the Barbados govt to drop police case against Pakistani players.

sab_tamasha_hai

Minister (2k+ posts)
Many Youthias were probably very very small in their Daddy's jeans or yet may be not even conceived but there was a very capable Test Cricketer from Karachi who lost his cricket career because he complained (with proofs) to team management that Imran Khan, Wasim Akram and Sarfraz Nawaz were high on drugs and sexually harassed West Indian girls on the beach. Pakistan's foreign office had to itervene and request the Barbados govt to drop police case against Pakistani players.

What is your little annectode to do with the video. Seems like slow day at Maryam media cell

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
Doesn't matter sindh still votes pepepe and here's the result
it does matter bcuz u r blaming karachites for being responsible for the crimes committed by PPP against them when its not the case. Your argument doesnt make sense. Instead of condemning this act u r putting the blame of actions of police on karachites

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
it does matter bcuz u r blaming karachites for being responsible for the crimes committed by PPP against them when its not the case. Your argument doesnt make sense. Instead of condemning this act u r putting the blame of actions of police on karachites
I'm not lol idk why you're trying to take it personal i just said Sindh votes for pepepe and here's the result.

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
I'm not lol idk why you're trying to take it personal i just said Sindh votes for pepepe and here's the result.
ok. but this is a trend i have seen where a lot of pakistanis think ka karachites elect ppp. i have seen this trend everywhere. thats is why karachites demand a seperate province, take un kai votes ki koi power hu. sindh ko 2 provinces men seperate kerna chaeye north sindh and south sindh

Nightcrawl

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ok. but this is a trend i have seen where a lot of pakistanis think ka karachites elect ppp. i have seen this trend everywhere. thats is why karachites demand a seperate province, take un kai votes ki koi power hu. sindh ko 2 provinces men seperate kerna chaeye north sindh and south sindh
I know Karachi people are the most educated in Pakistan they never vote for pepepe.

SUPER SHAHEEN

Senator (1k+ posts)
oh beghairat,besharam you are talking about West indies 1993,while Imran khan was retired from cricket in 1992,so how come Imran khan was arrested ,It seems you were still in mum's stomach at time that is why you have clue about what actually happened.

Kutay joot na bola kar woh bhi kol kar. Kutay neechay k link main news padh lena

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...tour-in-doubt-after-four-held-in-1454332.html

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)
Pakistan is a multicultural society. Unfortunately, such incidents are much more common with people belonging to a specific culture. I am not saying that other cultures are very pure, such incidents happen there too but there number is very less as compared to the culture indicated. Truth is bitter. I apologize for any heart hurt.