Shocking video of Karachi cops harassing married couple at Seaview beach

Minister (2k+ posts)
Many Youthias were probably very very small in their Daddy's jeans or yet may be not even conceived but there was a very capable Test Cricketer from Karachi who lost his cricket career because he complained (with proofs) to team management that Imran Khan, Wasim Akram and Sarfraz Nawaz were high on drugs and sexually harassed West Indian girls on the beach. Pakistan's foreign office had to itervene and request the Barbados govt to drop police case against Pakistani players.
MR/Miss/Mrs Fat are you a banda de aulad or ___.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meanwhile the PTI MNA from karachi (Mr fixit) is busy fixing streetlights.....planting flowers in parks.....picking up garbage....repairing gutters instead of building a consesus in National assembly to initiate polilce reforms. A freaking MNAs job is NOT to fix streetlights and gutters or building roads....

And as if Punjab Police is any better. In Punjab they dont harass...they shoot your entire family with a dozen bullets. In Sahiwal they pumped 13 bullets into an innocent 13 year old girls body. Ye haramzadey International tourists ko attract karney nikley hen. The PTI govenrment annouced visa on Arrival to 50 countries in order to attract tourism. Palley hai kia jo touriston ko attract karogey ? Na police na hotels...na buses...na trains...na infrastructure. I cant wait to see what the police will do to foreign couplesif they ever start coming because of the new visa policy. This police was probably demanding nikahnama to the couple. Few months back I went to Bahawalpur to see the Derawar Fort and couldnt find a single so called "hotel" who would let me and my wife in because her name on ID card was not same as mine. Ye hai inn khoton PTI ki preparation for attracting foreign tourism on beaches....

Last edited:

muhammadadeel

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
یہ ہے پاکستانی انصاف
بھائی فوج کو بولو
اگلے ۴۰ سال بھی پچھلے کی طرح بھٹو اور شریف نسل کو دے ڈالے

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Many Youthias were probably very very small in their Daddy's jeans or yet may be not even conceived but there was a very capable Test Cricketer from Karachi who lost his cricket career because he complained (with proofs) to team management that Imran Khan, Wasim Akram and Sarfraz Nawaz were high on drugs and sexually harassed West Indian girls on the beach. Pakistan's foreign office had to itervene and request the Barbados govt to drop police case against Pakistani players.

let me correct a little .

1. Imran Khan was not there
  2. This was not the Government but Javed Mian Dad who contacted Sir Garfield Sobers . And on his personal request three Pakistani bowlers who were enjoying CHUURUUS near the sea red handed caught by police , let go home without charge .
    [*]That was a happy end of Wasim Akram , Waqar and one other bowler

Oldwish

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is what happens when a police force is trained to just provide services to the emperors, and not to the public. ZAB did it with the FSF he created, and established a filthy trend. Shahbaz Sharif did it with Punjab police, and PPP did it iwth Sindh. Maybe these forces should be disbanded altogether and a new force raised.
This is what happens when common citizens are deprived from keeping a weapon. The good people and that's the majority of the people hand over but bad people never do. And then gunda gardi becomes wide spread cause the rest become easy targets. Now to control that nonsense institutions like police are created. And these institutions are given more power than citizens or any badmashia. Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Ask your self a question are you evil? Why can't you be trusted? And on the other hand a badge from an institution transforms you into angel?
Yeh baat bohat martba suni hogi k qanoon ko haath main mat lo. Magar kabhi suna hy k insaaf ko haath main mat lo.
What I am trying to say law and justice is not the same thing.

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
abbey ch@tiya .. first of all what is this thread has to do with Imran … Police comes under the provincial government and your masters have governed all the major provinces and has done nothing to bring changes to benefit the common folks. Secondly, when you open your pie hole to spew hate, lies and allegations … do some homework … Imran had retired from cricket in 1992 and this incident was in 1993. Apni izzat nahin to apne maa baap ki izzat ka khayal karo test tube baby …. kissi aur ko itni zillat daily mille to who apne munh chupae chupae phirre .. magar tum to saheeh mainon main bohat bhi be-shurm insaan ho … murda zameer … tumhe sirf zaroorat hai burnol aur chullo bhar pani kee.

paittibahi

Minister (2k+ posts)
& what about LASHKAREY ALEEMA ??? there are so many here on siasat dot pak
جس کی تنخواہ لگی ہو اور کسی میڈیا سیل کا حصہ ہو وہی اسطرح کا بکواس جواب دے گا۔
کم از کم حرام کےپیسے ہی حلال کر لو۔