Scholarship: 35000 Rs per month, free education, free accommodation, and a servant

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
scholarship:

35000 rs per month ,
free education,
free accommodation,
and a servant

and of course you would love to have this treat but that only for Pakistan army .
here the story:
my friend's friend got commission in army getting 68 percent marks in F.sc. after completing two year training as a soldier he opted for engineer corpse. now after completing three year of his job he has started his studies as an undergraduate in NUST at the age of 24 years getting all above facilities.

Question is:
if army has to send him to engineer corpse why was he trained as a soldier.
after completing 5 year of his job he started his undergraduate study wasting millions of public money.

what about those engineers in market who have no job and they studied on their own expense.they would have been a much better option.

can a civilian even think of getting admission in NUST after getting 68 percent marks??

above scenario will tell you why our defense budget is in 100 of billions

Last edited:

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: scholarship: 35000 rs per month ,free education, free accommodation, and a servant

Jealous na ho, ye Army ka kasoor nahi ye humari Civilian democratic government ka kasoor hay... jo apnay adaron ko loot rahay hian...HEC ko khatam kernay ke darpay hain jo eik Army General ne banaya tha... agar tum capable ho tu kiya tumhay ye scholorship nahi mil sakti? agar mil sakti hay tu phir problem kiya hay... HEC eik banday ko 1000+ euro scholarship de rahi thi per month ... ye ap ki civlian government ke meharbani hay ke us ne ye bhee khatam ker di...

Last edited:

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
scholarship:

35000 rs per month ,
free education,
free accommodation,
and a servant

and of you would love to have this treat but that only for Pakistan army .
here the story:
my friend's friend got commission in army getting 68 percent marks in F.sc. after completing two year training as a soldier he opted for engineer corpse. now after completing three year of his job he has started his studies as an undergraduate in NUST at the age of 24 years getting all above facilities.

Question is:
after completing 5 year of his job he started his undergraduate study wasting million of public money.

what about those engineers in market who have no job and they studied on their own expense.they would have been a much better option.

can a civilian even think of getting admission in NUST after getting 68 percent marks??

I can smell jealousy .....

1. Army selects candidates after many sophisticated tests, and they chose the best both physically and mentally so you don't have to lose your sleep thinking over it, coz Army knows its job.

2.Training as a soldier is MUST no matter what role you are going to play being a soldier. It could be doctor, engineers, technician or what ever. And you dont seem to understand a simple fact that EVERY recruit remains a soldier through out his/her tenor and No matter what the job title is, they are expected to fight or assist a fight when required. So it is not WASTE of time.

3 For your kind information, civilian engineers can also apply for commission to join as captain see following link for your information;
http://www.friendsmania.net/forum/government-jobs-pakistan/90478.htm

4. ???68% marks, is that your only criteria to judge someone's ability or IQ level??? what a pity. Anyone who fulfill a minimum entry criteria and passes following screening tests, guarantees that the recruit can be a good professional. A candidate with 98% marks may not be a good professional as one who got 68% .

5. Yes, a civilian CAN think of study in NUST with 68% marks, and you have already told us that in your post :) (do u suffer from short-term memory loss??? a friend of ur friend got it, he didnt come from Mars, he was a civilian)

My polite advise to you;

Dont talk about things you dont know about.
or
Write a letter to Gen Kyani and ask him to appoint you Chief selector of Pak army because you know better and share this 'jewel' of information you shared with us.
or
Get a job in Pak army with all the benefits you mentioned above and freeze your lazy ass on Siachin glacier for 3 months and let us know when u get well.
or
Take a bath with cold water :)

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: scholarship: 35000 rs per month ,free education, free accommodation, and a servant

Jealous na ho, ye Army ka kasoor nahi ye humari Civilian democratic government ka kasoor hay... jo apnay adaron ko loot rahay hian...HEC ko khatam kernay ke darpay hain jo eik Army General ne banaya tha... agar tum capable ho tu kiya tumhay ye scholorship nahi mil sakti? agar mil sakti hay tu phir problem kiya hay... HEC eik banday ko 1000+ euro scholarship de rahi thi per month ... ye ap ki civlian government ke meharbani hay ke us ne ye bhee khatam ker di...

Good answer.
Have you noticed this guy adnan-swati is always criticising our armed forces.
I request Admin. to take action.

FaisalKh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
scholarship:

35000 rs per month ,
free education,
free accommodation,
and a servant

here the story:

Question is:
after completing 5 year of his job he started his undergraduate study wasting million of public money.

Ohhh stop ur negative propeganda again yaar pata nahi aap pe ye kuch dinon baad dora kyon par jata hai kuch na kuch army ke khilaaf kehne ka. What would u say about those professors and lecturers who go for Phd for 3 to 5 years and apart from all their expenses, they still get their monthly salary for nothing. Why people dont say anything about them? the answer is because they know when they would come back they would use all their knowledge and resources for their own students same is the case aisi bohot saari organizations hain jahan ye sab chal raha hai log lambi chutti le letay hain they get paid for that and do their other jobs (study, experience etc...). mere uncle bhi army mai hain unhon ne bhi Phd ki america se to kya wo america mai to nahi reh rahe wapas aa kar yahan cadits ko hi apni taleem muntakil kar rahe hain is mai aisa bura kya hai... mere dost ko yahan internship mili usko 800 pounds bhi miltay thay per month aur wo kaam bhi sekhta tha to jab us ko itna kuch mil raha hai to phir army to us se bohot ziyada zarori hai.... kuch to khuda ka khof karo yaar koe aur baat samaj mai nahi aati to lag jatay ho army ke peechay aur jo log tumhay agent waghera kehtay hain raw mossad waghera ka to mere khayal mai wo kuch ghalat bhi nahi hain kyon ke tumhare kartoot hi isi tarah ke hain. I really feel sorry for u.... and by the way what are ur thoughts about teachers quota, ministers quota etc... in that case those who are hardly passed still get admission in high merit institutions and those who get 90% and those who get 33% have no difference left?

Last edited:

canadian

Yes Army spends a lot of money on training and education of their officers but you have to keep in mind that majority of them retire at an early age.This is how their system works.Once you are not considered for promotion to the next rank you stand retired.However, later on their education helps them find a job in other sectors and thus thousands of retired officers are making very posotive contribution to this Country's economy.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Mehnat Ker HASAD na ker

I dont know what is the problem with this guy, he is always on a look out to defame armed forces without knowing anything about the stuff. I could never see such a LOW IQ person in my life, and i am 100% sure now that he must have been reject in the prilimanary test of Army, because Army cannot afford the duffers like this man

Now about the fact, he should understand that Engineers/Signals/EME are one of the most important pillar of todays warfare, and in all the armies of the world they are suppose to be qualified engineers from universities. Now his point is that why they are trained as soldier, sunny the answer is that "Soldiery" is basic in any armed forces, specialization comes after wards. Armies cannot afford that during war these civilian burgers (enigineers) crying after hearing an Artillery Fire.

scholarship:

35000 rs per month ,
free education,
free accommodation,
and a servant

here the story:

Question is:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس میں نا تو کوئی جلنے کی بات ہے اور نا ہی کسی کی طرف جانبداری، بات صرف اصول کی ہے، کہ تعلیم ہر پاکستانی بچے کا حق ہے اور ہر پاکستانی کو اس کا حق برابری کے اصول کہ مطابق ملنا چاہیے.

mt_dilber

MPA (400+ posts)
اس میں نا تو کوئی جلنے کی بات ہے اور نا ہی کسی کی طرف جانبداری، بات صرف اصول کی ہے، کہ تعلیم ہر پاکستانی بچے کا حق ہے اور ہر پاکستانی کو اس کا حق برابری کے اصول کہ مطابق ملنا چاہیے.

When there are less good resources available, then there is a Law called ''survival of the fittest''. So compete, if you are good, you will get it. So fine candidates get the best, it is just a matter of understanding.

canadian

@abbasiali
I fully agree.
However,this is the job of a sitting government to allocate enough resources for this purpose.Our per capita spending on education is lowest even in South West Asia, less than Bhutan and Sikkim.Army is only an Institituion which will obviously look after it's own.Now again reasons for all this mess is unfortunately another story for some other day........lol

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
@abbasiali
I fully agree.
However,this is the job of a sitting government to allocate enough resources for this purpose.Our per capita spending on education is lowest even in South West Asia, less than Bhutan and Sikkim.Army is only an Institituion which will obviously look after it's own.Now again reasons for all this mess is unfortunately another story for some other day........lol

You are very right, making long story short, If civilian Government is failed to provide justice in education, Then Army should volunteer towards justice, by cutting its mammoth budget against civilian government budget, specially for education & health, and let civilians also have right to survive with dignity.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
When there are less good resources available, then there is a Law called ''survival of the fittest''. So compete, if you are good, you will get it. So fine candidates get the best, it is just a matter of understanding.

OK so why fine & fit candidates from Army only? resources should be equal my friend, if Army is getting handsome amount of Budget by force, that doesn't make any credibility of Army Institute.

canadian

You are very right, making long story short, If civilian Government is failed to provide justice in education, Then Army should volunteer towards justice, by cutting its mammoth budget against civilian government budget, specially for education & health, and let civilians also have right to survive with dignity.

That again is a debatable point.Do you sincerely think with the security situation in the sub continent and India spending hundreds of billions of dollars on it's defence establishment we can lower our gaurds ? On the other hand a so called nasty " War on Terror " is going on our Eastern Borders, Do you think we have a choice ? I dont think so !!!

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
OK so why fine & fit candidates from Army only? resources should be equal my friend, if Army is getting handsome amount of Budget by force, that doesn't make any credibility of Army Institute.

good joke my dear.army is getting handsome amount of budget BY FORCE. lol who told u that?

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)

do our army men land from moon or sky? they r out of us i mean out of our civil population and after retirement most of them serve this country and do produce educated children who r again benaficial to our country. think positive and not like Adnan Swatee plz.