Scholarship: 35000 Rs per month, free education, free accommodation, and a servant

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
You know I have many friends studying in europe on scholorship provided by Pakistan Govt. you know they receive 1000 euros per month stipend plus university fees for whole annual year I think this should be appreciated if Govt or army providing fecilities for higher education.mr Adnan swati plz try to view the optimistic angle of things insted of creating Fazool propogenda.

well that is our right. you have to keep this in mind institutions are many for public .public is not made for institutions(army).
how can you justify that a man getting 68percent marks doing 5 years of job starts free engineering at the age of 24 .where as brilliant engineers are looking for simple jobs

adnan_swati

Senator (1k+ posts)
'Assuming' things can lead to 'misconception' . I never said 50/50 . we are in state of war. and we were fighting a war last year as well. You get according to your performance. Even if civilians get 70%, you will not see anything happening. :) . If Army is getting more , they are working, and you have seen it (it is a separate debate whether the war is just on unjust).

army is working ?? how and where?? can you please tell me about their output or performance.
if only working is excuse then our politicians are working as well

Star Gazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You are very right, making long story short, If civilian Government is failed to provide justice in education, Then Army should volunteer towards justice, by cutting its mammoth budget against civilian government budget, specially for education & health, and let civilians also have right to survive with dignity.

I get disappointed when educated and good thinking people are not able to have a clear thinking.
How is it possible for one institution to do the work of another?
You should put pressure where the faiult is not try to drag another one to collapse that too.
Imagine if Army gives from it's budget and then india attacks, at that point all of you will be the first one to say that Army should not have done that because their first priority is to defend not contribute to education?
By the way Army has opened many Public schools where civilians are also studying in thousands and Army has Medical colleges where again civilians study and only recently there was a debate on this very forum criticisizing the same.
So I say please clear your minds and thinking before puting it out there.
Why does no one ask PIA to be closed which is doilng out millions to it's higherup, pilots and other staff when they are running in losses massively?
Retired employees of PIA get free air ticktes any where in the world every year why?
Why do the judges and courts have 2 months vavcation when there is such a huge backlog of cases?
What about the infamous ZT bank which is doling money to politicians in the millions and has already "Forgiven" Billions to the same politicians over the past decades, on what grounds? Do you have any idea? Have you ever questioned any of those?

No one is critisizing WAPDA for giving electricity free of cost to it's employees for the rest of their lives after retirement?

Most of the government institutions are being bled to death and you want the budget of the Army to replace that but you do not want to stop the corrupt hemorhaging taking place from them?
Please treat the wound where it is in the body! Don't treat your arms for the disease in the brains and hearts, no good will come out of that.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
I get disappointed when educated and good thinking people are not able to have a clear thinking.
How is it possible for one institution to do the work of another?
You should put pressure where the faiult is not try to drag another one to collapse that too.
Imagine if Army gives from it's budget and then india attacks, at that point all of you will be the first one to say that Army should not have done that because their first priority is to defend not contribute to education?
By the way Army has opened many Public schools where civilians are also studying in thousands and Army has Medical colleges where again civilians study and only recently there was a debate on this very forum criticisizing the same.
So I say please clear your minds and thinking before puting it out there.
Why does no one ask PIA to be closed which is doilng out millions to it's higherup, pilots and other staff when they are running in losses massively?
Retired employees of PIA get free air ticktes any where in the world every year why?
Why do the judges and courts have 2 months vavcation when there is such a huge backlog of cases?
What about the infamous ZT bank which is doling money to politicians in the millions and has already "Forgiven" Billions to the same politicians over the past decades, on what grounds? Do you have any idea? Have you ever questioned any of those?

No one is critisizing WAPDA for giving electricity free of cost to it's employees for the rest of their lives after retirement?

Most of the government institutions are being bled to death and you want the budget of the Army to replace that but you do not want to stop the corrupt hemorhaging taking place from them?
Please treat the wound where it is in the body! Don't treat your arms for the disease in the brains and hearts, no good will come out of that.

Ahhhh I am lost, I have no courage to disappoint my friend, but on the contrary my loving friend doesn't convince anything to support her remarks,

First make things clear, that I am not against any individual or any institute, Being a foreign citizen of a developed country, I have privileged to know the limits of every individual as well as institution, unfortunately when we discuss about Pakistan then we only talk on the level of some old fashion fantasy, which has been supporting only and only privileged class, who simply pretend falsely and en-cashed all the benefit.

Making long story short, I simply ask for the same treatment for every single Pakistani, which they deserve. "WHAT'S WRONG I HAVE ASKED"

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yaar, I know a government servant son in person who got free 8000 per year free education for 4 years and a guaranteed job offered in international company. He himself admitted it and was proud of it. It's not in any law but he still got that and you are comparing that with something that is is in the law. If you want to change the law then I will support you.

niazi

MPA (400+ posts)
one thing is for sure that man Adnan swati is sick,he hates every person who has earned some thing with struggle my God he is against pakarmy like indians ,Jal Jal ker maro gay.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
scholarship:

Question is:
if army has to send him to engineer corpse why was he trained as a soldier.
after completing 5 year of his job he started his undergraduate study wasting millions of public money.

what about those engineers in market who have no job and they studied on their own expense.they would have been a much better option.

can a civilian even think of getting admission in NUST after getting 68 percent marks??
My dear they take young boys, take their tests, if they find him fit and can be brainwashed then they spend this kind of money on them. do you think a young man graduated from a university can be brainwashed and trained according to their own standards? just take it easy, you have to do these kind of things to produce loyal and obedient soldiers who can do things like ISI, CIA etc,etc
just relax and be realistic.

alpha

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: scholarship: 35000 rs per month ,free education, free accommodation, and a servant

dil per tou nahi li. agar tum engineer hotay aur tum job kayliay khawar ho rahay hotay tou pata lagta

Ahaann so this is the point, just because you are not getting the job, you started off with this kind of stupid propaganda... will this thing will get you the job... i dont think soo.

So better work hard and improve your qualifications, rather than wasting time on these stupid posts