Salam all And Wish Me Happy Birthday - Gazoomartian

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Tuesday, July 5th is my birthday.

All you brothers and sisters, who want to, please send your cash gift to the moderator here, who will forward it to me.

Please do not send more than CDN$100 or I will be really upset (bigsmile)

Thank you

Gazoo Martian

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Salam all

Hahaha...I don't have Canadian dollars,otherwise I would have sent some.

Jokes apart....A very happy birthday to u...Many happy returns of the day...May you see as many good years as u want with the best of health and halal wealth inshaAllah.

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

[MENTION=8825]gazoomartian[/MENTION] chacha Happy Birthday... So you ara a cancerian lyk me... As far as gift is concerned, Just send me ur debit card number with expiry date and backstrip security nmbr, I will trasnfer the money online :chilli::chilli:

:birthday:

GraanG2

@gazoomartian chacha Happy Birthday... So you ara a cancerian lyk me... As far as gift is concerned, Just send me ur debit card number with expiry date and backstrip security nmbr, I will trasnfer the money online :chilli::chilli:

hahaha....Gazoo Bhai ,Don't send it directly to him...Cos I am his finance manager...Send it to me...I will take care of it...

And Enigma....Boss which account do u want to transfer the money from...Plz send me the account number with everything else...Cos I am not in the office right now...lolz

gazoomartian

Hahaha...I don't have Canadian dollars,otherwise I would have sent some.

Jokes apart....A very happy birthday to u...Many happy returns of the day...May you see as many good years as u want with the best of health and halal wealth inshaAllah.

May Allah make me head of Pakistan and may Allah give me taufeeq to establish adl-o-insaaf in the country and the rule and law of Allah and his messengerpbuh

gazoomartian

@gazoomartian chacha Happy Birthday... So you ara a cancerian lyk me... As far as gift is concerned, Just send me ur debit card number with expiry date and backstrip security nmbr, I will trasnfer the money online :chilli::chilli:

:birthday:

ty for the best wishes

you smart fella, (clap)

gazoomartian

hahaha....Gazoo Bhai ,Don't send it directly to him...Cos I am his finance manager...Send it to me...I will take care of it...

And Enigma....Boss which account do u want to transfer the money from...Plz send me the account number with everything else...Cos I am not in the office right now...lolz
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unicorn

Banned

Mr. Chairman my check is in the mail. Hope you live a long life and continue to entertain us. Hopefully you will open you iggy bin for your birthday and get message.

Night-Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)

سالگرہ مبارک گاذو بھائی اللہ پاک خوشیاں عطا فرماۓ اور پریشانیوں سے دور رکھے

IMKKK

Minister (2k+ posts)

All you brothers and sisters, who want to, please send your cash gift to the moderator here, who will forward it to me.

Thank you

Gazoo Martian

Actually 100 $ mean 100th bithday hai,,,,

"happy birthday"

FaisalKh

Thank you

Gazoo Martian

I m confused Whether to grieve that one year of ur life has passed and near to death or to wish u happy birthday.... but i pray that u spend all ur time with happiness and tranquility God bless u my brother and ur family...

Faiza

Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

0131.jpg

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)

I wish you good blessing and Allah allmighty safe you and your family from all devil darkness................................INSHALLAH

Wadaich

Thank you

Gazoo Martian

موکلوں کے زریعے پتا پڑا ہے کہ فرعون الله میاں سے گلہ کر رہا تھا کہ اسے تو صدیوں پہلے اٹھا لیا گیا تھا اور اس کا کلاس فیلو، مشیر خاص اور شریک مجرم گازو ابھی تک دنیا میں گلچھرے اڑاتا پھر رہا ہے. ذرا مختاط رہیے گا. ہم پہ بے اعتباری تھی کیا جو بھتیجھے کو چھوڑ کر موڈز پر اعتبار کیا ہے؟ اس سے کم از کم آپ کی اصلیت کھل کر سامنے آ گیی ہے. آئندہ یاد رکھیے گا. ہاں کچھ ڈالر بھیجیں تاکہ آپ کو تحفہ بھیجنے کا شرف حاصل کر سکون اور کشمیری کے لیے چند ٹافیوں کا بندوبست

چاچا جیے ہزاروں سال اور ہر سال کے ہوں ہزاروں دیں

Last edited:

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger

one-hundred-100-dollar-bill.jpg

GAZZO JI MUJHAY ANDAZAH NAHI HAY KAH AAP KO IS UMAR MIAN KONSA GIFT PASAND AAYE GA IS LEAY 100 DOLLAR BHEIJ RAHA HOAN APNI MARZI KA GIFT KHREED LEJEYGA (HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU )