Reporter - 29th June 2011 - Fight To Reclaim Mountains In Mohmand Agency

Scorpion

Banned
Hidayat day Taliban koh who have created their own establishment with in pakistan

Hidayat dai Pakistan Army ko who have created an estate with in estate . . . . Are hungry of US/CIA Dollars . . . Feel proud in becoming the part of so called war for terror . . . . Have habits of Martial Laws . . . . And history of killing own people . . . .

Lickin aap jaisay liberal undhoun ko is Army ka zulm ka reaction (TTP/BLA ki surat main) tu nazar aah jata hai par taliban ki nafrat mai upna aap bhool jata hai . . . . . .

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Tameez say baat kar paihlay emotional jawab naa day Scorpion. Where ever you live udhar koi unknown log ajain and try to create and control their own form of government will you let them do that or will you try to dislodge them. All the suicide bombings which have happened never has there been an evidence of foreign elements this is your constituency the Taliban which have killed scores of innocent pakistanis. So my friend you are talking the language of the enemy and murderers of pakistan, you are the ghaddar of this soil and you are endorsing the killing of pakistanis shame on you and your fascist comments.

king1982

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
and another thing you hate the army so much you try getting up that mountain and defending the border chal shahbash charh

khawaja86

Banned
i dont understand, in 2008 army proclaimed that the area has been ''cleaned up'' as shown in one of the youtube video by al jazeera tv, what the hell r they occupying now???? unfortunately our army is only occupying its own territory and its capital Islamabad during military coups

Scorpion

Banned
Tameez say baat kar paihlay emotional jawab naa day Scorpion. Where ever you live udhar koi unknown log ajain and try to create and control their own form of government will you let them do that or will you try to dislodge them. All the suicide bombings which have happened never has there been an evidence of foreign elements this is your constituency the Taliban which have killed scores of innocent pakistanis. So my friend you are talking the language of the enemy and murderers of pakistan, you are the ghaddar of this soil and you are endorsing the killing of pakistanis shame on you and your fascist comments.

That is the problem with people like you . . . The brain washed product of the Musharraf's illegal era of hypocrisy . . . .

Your most famous logic is to term the others a RAW, MOSSAD or a CIA agent . . . . If I am a Ghaddar than what are you . . . A Munafiq ready to sell himself to the USA for more Dollars . . . . I am not endorsing the killings of my own people but you are, who support this illegal WAR ON TERROR, and under this umbrella already killing Pakistanis in Drone Attacks, Military Operations and Kidnapping/Torture in order to please your Masters i.e. America . . . .

Unknown log was this Pakistan Army who violated the order of no less than Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah (R.A) by entering the troops in the Tribal Areas . . . . And now perpetrating a genocide/Ethnic Cleansing on the name of War on Terror . . . . Where as Jinnah had promised to never enter the troops in FATA . . . . But Pakistanis dont read history . . . . . .

Even a Fascist is a thousand times better than a Munafiq like you . . . . who dont see a foreign hand even in the Reymond Davis Issue . . . . STUPID

Scorpion

Banned
and another thing you hate the army so much you try getting up that mountain and defending the border chal shahbash charh

Against whom should I go and defend my mountains . . . . My own people . . . . I am not a Munafiq like you . . . . You go and kill your own people to earn haram Dollars . . . . .