Reply to MQM & PPP Propag@nda about QARZ UTARO MULQ SANWARO SCHEME.

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
1101041485-1.jpg

1101041485-2.gif

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
today i am feeling relaxed a big question is solved. the only problem with PMLN is they dont have a data base & media management team to answer propag@anda.

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz Sharif should provide proof of this. Followers of MQM all over Pakistan love Altaf Hussain and dont need certificate from an idiot like Siddiqul Farooq or anyone else.

By the way what is Nawaz Sharif's wealth worth is = $ 1.7 billion
How much money was gathered for this program = $ 1.7 billion

What a coincidence ....

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ chaudhry 1960 (fake you are not chaudhry but its your habit to mislead people)

Proof is give go to state bank of Pakistan 2001 report. all the money was deposited in the state bank. go and read the report.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
Whatever this idiot SF say, he will never be a CM Punjab as long as Shahbaz Sharif is alive. The money from the scheme collected was way bigger than 1.7 billions.
\

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pearl Bhai
I am sorry to disappoint you but real Accusation is not that they had deposited the money in their personal accounts, it is that they were decision makers and they knew what they had decided as Govt of Pakistan, decision was to freeze all foreign currency accounts and pay them in Pakistan Rupees. As they knew of this freeze was about to come, they withrew all their funds, some 36 Million Dollars from banks and sent these to foreign accounts to safeguard themselves from this frozen foreign currency funds.
On average people lost about 30 percent of their value of foreign funds as Rupee lost huge value against Dollar (touched 65 rupees these days from 46 rupees), although it came down afterwards.
Effectively NS saved 10-12 million Dollars with his insider knowledge, that is unlawful and criminal. I would say it was a Political SIN.
If our leaders are not willing to suffer with ordinary people of the country, they have no right to be regarded as Leaders, although I consider NS Lesser Evil after his sufferings at Musharraf's hands.

active4pk

Voter (50+ posts)
Pearl Bhai
I am sorry to disappoint you but real Accusation is not that they had deposited the money in their personal accounts, it is that they were decision makers and they knew what they had decided as Govt of Pakistan, decision was to freeze all foreign currency accounts and pay them in Pakistan Rupees. As they knew of this freeze was about to come, they withrew all their funds, some 36 Million Dollars from banks and sent these to foreign accounts to safeguard themselves from this frozen foreign currency funds.
On average people lost about 30 percent of their value of foreign funds as Rupee lost huge value against Dollar (touched 65 rupees these days from 46 rupees), although it came down afterwards.
Effectively NS saved 10-12 million Dollars with his insider knowledge, that is unlawful and criminal. I would say it was a Political SIN.
If our leaders are not willing to suffer with ordinary people of the country, they have no right to be regarded as Leaders, although I consider NS Lesser Evil after his sufferings at Musharraf's hands.

if this is true.. then shame on these people... $1.7 billion dollars.... they made their fortune from Pakistan. don't they feel ashamed to spend even $ 0.2 billion on these flood victims. I talking about both leaders. RS 1 corer is nothing as compared to their wealth. I hope this flood will bring some awareness to our poor people for change.

abeypk

Citizen
zardari and nawaz both the same, No difference at all. They both manuplate and lie. I had some good thougts about nawaz shareef in past but now he is rated more oppertunist then zardari or musharaf. Been lying to whole nation that he didnt had agreement when he went out to saudi arabia, then in the end he had no choice and had to admitt he had agreement for ten years. I wounder what kind of opposition is he a supportive hand to a corrupt government. Alas

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pearl Bhai

GeoG Bhai,
This is only an accusation on PMLN & NS. there is no proof. If there was any such thing Musharraf could have made case against NS. But this is possible that those who know the decision that govt. is going to freeze FC accounts may have informed their rich relatives and they saved their money from freezing. GeoG bhai dont forget the difficult time of 1998 when we had Atomic tests. We were out of funds due of PPP corruption. Remember the floods in 1997. Army & all political parties joined their hands to destroy 2/3 majority Govt. Musharraf was NS worst enemy in his 10 years with all the power he was not able to bring any proof or one single corruption case against NS. NS served two times PM and there is not single corruption case i think this is appreciate-able.

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
GeoG Bhai,
This is only an accusation on PMLN & NS. there is no proof. If there was any such thing Musharraf could have made case against NS. But this is possible that those who know the decision that govt. is going to freeze FC accounts may have informed their rich relatives and they saved their money from freezing. GeoG bhai dont forget the difficult time of 1998 when we had Atomic tests. We were out of funds due of PPP corruption. Remember the floods in 1997. Army & all political parties joined their hands to destroy 2/3 majority Govt. Musharraf was NS worst enemy in his 10 years with all the power he was not able to bring any proof or one single corruption case against NS. NS served two times PM and there is not single corruption case i think this is appreciate-able.

ll this happened to my teacher and he was really really pissed off and hated the government for it...i dont need more proof

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
ll this happened to my teacher and he was really really pissed off and hated the government for it...i dont need more proof

Salam Lala furry87,

How are you sir ji, after a long time i see your post. regarding your point, freezing FC accounts was a hard decision at a very difficult situation. I appreciate the sacrifice of your teacher and all Pakistanis at that time. I am sure NS will be more careful in future decisions.

Compaq

Councller (250+ posts)
@thepearl, chooroon ko support karte howe tume sharam ni ati. Jin ki ek sugger mill thi aj 23 sugar mil hogi hain. NS ky betay nain 500 million pond ki property main investment kia howa hy. Jab NS ny molk chora tha tu Pakistan was standing no.2 position in corrupted countries.

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
GeoG Bhai,
This is only an accusation on PMLN & NS. there is no proof. If there was any such thing Musharraf could have made case against NS.

میرا نہیں خیال کہ یہ آرگومینٹ پیش کیا جا سکتا ہے کیونکہ نواز شریف ڈیل کر کے سعودیہ چلے گئے تھے اور اس ڈیل کے بعد انکے خلاف تمام تفتیش رک گئی تھی۔

I had some good thougts about nawaz shareef in past but now he is rated more oppertunist then zardari or musharaf. Been lying to whole nation that he didnt had agreement when he went out to saudi arabia, then in the end he had no choice and had to admitt he had agreement for ten years.

اس سے ہزار گنا بڑا گناہ نواز شریف کو وہ ہے جب انہوں نے جانتے بوجھتے حکیم سعید کے قتل کا جھوٹا الزام متحدہ پر لگاتے ہوئے کراچی میں دوبارہ آپریشن شروع کر دیا اور رانا مقبول جیسے لوگوں نے سینکڑوں ہزاروں معصوم مہاجروں کو قتل اور تشدد کا نشانہ بنا ڈالا۔

پہلے اگر پیپلز پارٹی کی کرپشن کی وجہ سے نواز شریف کے لیے کوئی سافٹ کارنر تھا بھی، تو وہ اس گھناؤنے جرم کے بعد تقریبا ختم ہو گیا اور انکی کذب بیانیوں کو دیکھ کر توبہ نکل آتی ہے (اگرچہ کہ شہباز شریف نے اچھے کام بھی کیے ہیں اور میں انہیں ذاتی طور پر پسند کرتی ہوں)۔

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
موجودہ سیاست دنوں کی بے جا حمایت اور دفاح کرنے والے ان کے جرائم میں برابر کے شریک ہیں- حدا ان کو ہدایات دے یا غارت کرے جن کو قوم کی زحموں سے چور حالت نظر نہیں آتی-

یہ بد بختی کی وہ منزل ہوتی ہے جس پرالله ان کے غلیظ اور مکروہ اعمال شیطانی افعال ان کے لیے حوشنما بنا دیتا ہے- حدا کے لیے لوٹ او اس سے پہلے کے ہدایت کا دروازہ بند هو جایے

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
waisay aap pagal ho, i think donky ho,jab state bank ki report keh rahi hay ,k fruad nahi howa,tu Q kaway ki tarah kain kain kar rahay ho,agar aisa koi dhoka kiya hota ,tu chacha musharaf in par Moqadma banata,ilzam laganay se koi mujram nahi ban jata,example,agar main kaho Altaf choran wala donky hai,tu kiya aap usay donky maan lo ge,khair agar koi ye kahay k aap Qatal ho aur channal par news chal jaye,baghair kisi saboot k,loog tu is ki sachai ka intizar nahi karein ge,bcz hum jazbati Qoom hain,jo kisi ne kaha maan liya,waisay b kehtay hain marasi k kehnay se bhains nahi mar jati,saboot k stah baat karni cahhiay,aur saboot state bank ki report kehti hai k koi fruad nahi howa,ALLAH hum hadayet de aameen

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
jo state bank ki report nahi maan raha us k liay aik lateefa hazer hay,aik larka apnay uncle k paas jata hay,kehta hay chacha khota(donky) chahiay,wo kehta hai,k khota beta ghas khanay giya hay,wo wapis janay lagta hay,tu usay ****** ki aawaz aati hai,kehta hai chacha aap ne jhoot bola,khota tu ander hai,chacha ne darwaza khool aur wahan kuch nahi tha,chacha ne kaha beta ****** ki baat maan li,chachay ki baat Q nahi mantay,jis ****** ki aawaz tum ne suni hay tu humsaye ka khota hai, hahhahah ab state bank ki report maan lo bhai,ALLAH hum ko hadyat de aameen

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Qarz utaaro Mulk Sanwaaro[self reliance scam] in 1997/98

RAiwind estate allegedly funded from Qarz Utaaro Mulk Sanwaaro scam:

Detalied report about Nawaz Sharif corruption:

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
chalo bhai aap ****** ki baat maan lo,chachay state bank ki report na mano jo Govt of pakistan ka hai,jis govt mein MQM<PPP,JUI ,ANP hain,aap ne baat manani tu hai nahi,mean k bhainf(buflow) k aagay been bajanay se koi farq nahi paray ga,waisay gobah mein pathar maar kar main Q apnay kapray ****ay karo,aap ne jo karna hay, hahhahahah

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
@ chaudhry 1960 (fake you are not chaudhry but its your habit to mislead people)

Proof is give go to state bank of Pakistan 2001 report. all the money was deposited in the state bank. go and read the report.

theearl bhai you cannot handle that some honest and loyal punjabis support MQM now. Let me tell you that I am first a Pakistani muslim before punjabi or chaudhry.