Policy Matters - 18th March 2011 - Imran Khan & Shaikh Rasheed - Raymond Davis Issue

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
According to Ayaz Mir: Bush was right that Pakistani sell their mother for Dallar. and Musharaf was right too that Pakistan women get rapped from Army Officer to get US Visa and dollars. I love you Ayaz Mir, just tell which action you take, Bush and Mush.

1-Man-Army

Senator (1k+ posts)
according to ayaz mir.....pakistaniyoon tum ghulam ho america k....aur ye ghulami tab tak khatam nahi ho gi jab tak ham sab ghulam hukmran khatam nahi hon ge....shame ayaz mir...aaj tum ne tasleem ker liya k tum sab hukmran ghulam ho.

Utho ghulamo aur apni azadi k liye inn ghulam hukmrano ko siasi mout mar do.....warna tum ghulam hi tu ho ager apni soch apni zaban aur apne hath se inn ghulam hukmurano ko nahi rokte ghulami se....

Pakistan aur hindustan pehle british empire k ghulam the....hindustan ne tu azadi hasl ker li lakin Pakistan ne aik aur hakim dhoondh liya aur wo he hamara myiii baap AMERICA.....kia hukm he mere aaqa..........jo kuch kerwalo bas dollars de do.......Shame Shame Shame

Last edited:

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I thought Ayaz Amir is sense able person but he also among those bay'ghairts. Shame on on you Ayaz Amir.

FaceTruth

Banned
Ayaz Mir is telling truth and some people do not like it. Reality is that we are begging money around the world and "beggars don't have choice". Jamate Islami is also love to beg money. They were funded by CIA to destroy Russia and now they are not happy that US is not giving them Aid any more.

The only way to become Ghairat mund is that we work hard and improve our economy and stop begging. Ayaz Mir never said that what happen is right but what happen is reality and we have to face it.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
I need to reply to FaceTruth to clear your head first as you seems in dark and dont realise that Pakistani nation is very hard working and best at recovering the economy, Korea and China in past use to make economic policies in light of pakistani 5 year plans, its the blody baighairat politicians and Army elite who destroyed our economy, sold our freedom, spread corruption just to prolong their rules and interests.

We must stop saying that pakistani nation begs for money, the real beggars are politions , if you ask people they will refuse to take blody american money which is so less, more the American aid dont reach pakistanies its being robbed by politicians and Army personals.

Pakistani nation is very much hard working, intelligent and ghairat mund.

InshaAllah as Allah paak exposed the true faces of politions , army , ISI and judiciary , HE will keep pakistan safe and these elite will be destroyed.

May Allah have mercy on ghairut mund Pakistanis and give us success . Ameen

ayaz mir jese writers, sahafi, politicians, judges, solicitors, talk shows madari, watan farosh qalam farosh pakistan is not belongs to them please please get together force them out from this pak country, they are najis inkee wajah se pakistan pe nahoosat chai howi hae allah kee madad ham pe nahee arahee hae keon k eh zameer farosh, begherat, zalil hokmaron k darwaze pe g hoozeeri k leay hazir rahete haen iss qism k logon kee wajah se pakistan aj tak bheekari bana howa hae aj wada karo k in sab ka social boycott karoge or sirf mohibe watan logon ko support karoge allah ko hazir nazir jan k kaho

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ayaz Mir son of a ******

Ayyaz Mir is the biggest traitor, it is obvious now. He thinks because so many Pakistanis are getting killed and they dont get money, so it is fine, if two families got big amounts, they are lucky. There should be no problems.

At the start of the program he toed the line that it was done on the Principle of Deeat but when at the end he was exposed by the Lawyer, he changed his tune, realising his lies are exposed and he brought the excuse of America being a mighty power, therefore it is justifiable to release Davis.

Dunya is the worst channel and some of the dumbest presenters who let these liars go scot-free. I am going to write an e-mail to the presenter (s) of the two programs I have seen today from Dunya, these idiots shouldnt be allow to host talk shows. They dont know ABCD of good journalism and how a presenter should question its guests.

If this lady was intelligent and bold, Ayaz Mir should have been toasted, but unfortunately this liar and traitor walked away without much trouble.

Brothers and Sisters please remember this majority of our so-called analysts and politicians are low level thugs, who work for their own interests and purposes, you are wasting your time to think they will talk truthfully or tell you the truth. For Example this Mir had been in the Parliament for a period now, if he thinks Pakistanis get killed regularly without much investigations and results to find the murderers and take actions against them, then he himself is responsible partially with others, to let this situation continue and get worst.

Down with these liars.

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its really very unfortunate, Imran couldn't do, what he was expected to do today, he has been completely fail to deliver, I think I can give a better "BHASHAN" than Imran Khan, he was expected to bring a real movement today, but instead he came online and throw his words, that's all he was suppose to do, we have enough of these kind of stupidity.

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
Its really very unfortunate, Imran couldn't do, what he was expected to do today, he has been completely fail to deliver, I think I can give a better "BHASHAN" than Imran Khan, he was expected to bring a real movement today, but instead he came online and throw his words, that's all he was suppose to do, we have enough of these kind of stupidity.

It is very painful to agree with you on this but there is no other option. Really disappointed I am from him. (serious)(serious)

aqeel813

Minister (2k+ posts)
And by the way. Doob maray ye ayaz amir b. naam ka ameer aur zameer ka ghareeb. itni ghairat hoti to apnay istifa sath le k ata. zameen b nai nigalti in munafiqon ko.

FaceTruth

Banned
You are getting emotional. I know Pakistani politician are bad but why our people elect them. There were millions of people welcoming Benzir on her return from UK. Every body knew that time that she had deal with US but they do not care about that. Shame on our people that Zardari is ruling us. You are may be really hard working and nice person but my friend where ever you go in Pakistan you have to pay money to get work done. Our politician are just like us and they are also from our society.

I love my country but cant hide myself from reality. I worked in a place where Christian were not allowed to eat in same room because Muslims do not like it. We are not speaking as a nation but divided on language and sectarian basis. How many Balochi people get killed by our security forces but Jamate Islami never speaks against our army. How many rich people got freedom after paying so called blood money but religious parties never said anything.

Give me a single rich person name who is hanged because of murder. We are hypocrite people who do not care what is happening around us. We should give respect and rights to each other first then ask US for same.

shakilahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
I have listen to this Ayaz Ameeeeeeeeeeeer.Meri aik dua hai Allah is ki family be kisi drone attack men mar jaiay ya koi american **** unko goli maaar dai aur is ko be kuch dollar mil jaian.

Asay baygairaton per tu allah ki ****** ho.in logo ko tu ehsaas be nai hai.Gareeb log tu bas dua he kar sktay hain keh allah asay baygharaton ko gahart karay.

is ki batain sun kar tu khon khol raha hai

shakilahmad

Voter (50+ posts)
Allah karay is ayaz ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer ki family par drone attack ho ya koi american unko golian maaaaaaaaaar dai so he can get some dollars in compensation.
***** ho tm per ayaz ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeer tum jaisay traitors should be hanged on the roads.baygharat ka bcha

madeeha62

Councller (250+ posts)
this is worst opinion ever by Ayaz Mir....
If i was you .. i would rather have not said any thing...
such a shameee really..
We need to stand up for Pakistan.... NOW or NEVER

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Ayaz Mir son of a ******

Ayyaz Mir is the biggest traitor, it is obvious now. He thinks because so many Pakistanis are getting killed and they don’t get money, so it is fine, if two families got big amounts, they are lucky. There should be no problems.

At the start of the program he toed the line that it was done on the Principle of Deeat but when at the end he was exposed by the Lawyer, he changed his tune, realising his lies are exposed and he brought the excuse of America being a mighty power, therefore it is justifiable to release Davis.

Dunya is the worst channel and some of the dumbest presenters who let these liars go scot-free. I am going to write an e-mail to the presenter (s) of the two programs I have seen today from Dunya, these idiots shouldn’t be allow to host talk shows. They don’t know ABCD of good journalism and how a presenter should question its guests.

If this lady was intelligent and bold, Ayaz Mir should have been toasted, but unfortunately this liar and traitor walked away without much trouble.

Brothers and Sisters please remember this majority of our so-called analysts and politicians are low level thugs, who work for their own interests and purposes, you are wasting your time to think they will talk truthfully or tell you the truth. For Example this Mir had been in the Parliament for a period now, if he thinks Pakistanis get killed regularly without much investigations and results to find the murderers and take actions against them, then he himself is responsible partially with others, to let this situation continue and get worst.

Down with these liars.

Assalam o Alaikum,

Ayaz Ameer is a d@lla.

sdmuashr

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have listen to this Ayaz Ameeeeeeeeeeeer.Meri aik dua hai Allah is ki family be kisi drone attack men mar jaiay ya koi american **** unko goli maaar dai aur is ko be kuch dollar mil jaian.

Asay baygairaton per tu allah ki ****** ho.in logo ko tu ehsaas be nai hai.Gareeb log tu bas dua he kar sktay hain keh allah asay baygharaton ko gahart karay.

is ki batain sun kar tu khon khol raha hai

Assalam o Alaikum,

Ameen