Policy Matters - 18th March 2011 - Imran Khan & Shaikh Rasheed - Raymond Davis Issue

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ayaz Amir did't bother to say even one word on drone attacks which killed 44 people and injured many ,what kind of journalist he is? shameless person. R Davis was released as a good gesture but US is thankless. Demonstrations should be kept on daily basis against drone attacks until they are stopped or people may be urged for a long march to oust this govt.

Last edited:

tiger54

MPA (400+ posts)
i hope one day our nation realizes that "ghairat" or self respect and dignity is not in giving false hope to people and distorting the truth. once we start realizing that and start looking inwards ive a firm believe that we will do much better as a nation.
lets learn from Japan who were bombed by the same United States who is one of their best friends now. look at japanese people how they took their revenge by becoming a more prosperous nation and building itself rather than trying to bring down a super power.
i know there are still a lot of people like ayaz amir who have the b**ls to speak the reality no matter how bitter it is ..its only depends on us how to take it
we can either call them all CIA and Mossad agents or we can face the reality and start building our nation.

attacker

Citizen
According to Ayaz Mir: Bush was right that Pakistani sell their mother for Dallar. and Musharaf was right too that Pakistan women get rapped from Army Officer to get US Visa and dollars. I love you Ayaz Mir, just tell which action you take, Bush and Mush.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
ahahahaha Judiciary and police of pakistan,the guy who kept the shooters 15 days and made possible the murder has been bailed out from the additionel session judge of Gujranwala,what a judiciary and Police of that country, i feel sorry in front of my Son and ashamed being pakistani citizen
sorry my Son that i send you in that hell (pakistan) i ll never go back there niether your sister,s and brothers, we are better being Euroupean rather then those pakistani muslims...

please have a look to understand the whole story
http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...068#post350068

http://www.siasat.pk/forum/showthrea...069#post350069
www.adilrana.com
www.ngipk.com
Your Father
Zulfiqar Rana

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Ayaz Mir: Bush was right that Pakistani sell their mother for Dallar. and Musharaf was right too that Pakistan women get rapped from Army Officer to get US Visa and dollars. I love you Ayaz Mir, just tell which action you take, Bush and Mush.

why this all happening cause qalam farosh sahafi,writers,politicians,ngos,

imtiaz_bcn

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
آخر کار ایاز میر کو بھی امریکوں کی ہڈی میں سے حصہ مل ہی گیا شیم شیم ایاز میریا شیم آن یو۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔۔ب___ٹرڈ