Point Blank 5th April 2010 - Haider Abbas Rizvi

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
Point Blank 5th April 2010
Haider Abbas Rizvi and Sardar Jamal Laghari in fresh episode of Point Blank in Express News & discu ...

[awaztv:3bueusgw]http://moviesrack.com/Apr2010/Pointblank5apr2010.flv[/awaztv:3bueusgw]

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
[musharaf] loookmaan [altaf] Maan you are very confused, I will appreciate if you watch this program alone. You did talk about topic (18 amendment) All the problems you are mentioning are created by your [musharaf] Please bring him live or dead in Pakistan. I want to see his in Pakistan, without electricity, Generator, Water, Gas, Food, Education, Health and his promotion of corruption through Shoukat Zalil.

azrana

MPA (400+ posts)
I LOVE YOU , [musharaf] ONE OF GREAT LEADER IN PAKISTANI HISTORY [musharaf] MAY GOD BLESS YOU, [musharaf] IF YOU WILL READ OR HEAR ABOUT IT, PLEASE ACCEPT MY REGARDS AND THE LAST DROP OF MY BLOOD FOR YOU SIR [musharaf] LOVE YOU
Z.A.RANA

Councller (250+ posts)
pakistanstube said:
[musharaf] loookmaan [altaf] Maan you are very confused, I will appreciate if you watch this program alone. You did talk about topic (18 amendment) All the problems you are mentioning are created by your [musharaf] Please bring him live or dead in Pakistan. I want to see his in Pakistan, without electricity, Generator, Water, Gas, Food, Education, Health and his promotion of corruption through Shoukat Zalil.

Jomirat ky champiaan ur choor age hain na bus ab tu electricity, Generator, Water, Gas, Food, Education, Health, corruption sab khatam ho jaee gi. Pindoon hamesha pindoon hi rahee ga.