PML-N Will Win Incoming Election with 2/3 of Majority

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
PML-N is expected to win Incoming General Election with more than 2/3 of majority in National assembly
:pakistan-flag-wavin
(bigsmile)

69403_118298884898255_100001544314018_128013_8219376_n.jpg

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ہزاروں خواہشیں ایسی کہ ہر ہر خواہش پر دم نکلے
بہت نکلے ارمان میاں صاحب کے مگر پھر بھی کم نکلے

بھائی مجھے بارے افسوس کے ساتھ (تمھارے پارٹی کے لئے) لکھنا پر رہا ہے کہ پی ٹی آئ کی وجہ سے تم سادہ اکثریت بھی نا لے سکو گے ٹو تھرڈ میجوڑتی تو اب خواب بھی نا دیکھا کرو

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
What makes you think that?

How about back up your theory with some facts and analysis? It makes you look like an idiot just spouting rubbish like that.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
PML-N is expected to win Incoming General Election with more than 2/3 of majority in National assembly
(bigsmile)

Where was that proven? Is it a lab report or what? It might be your opinion. If Nawaz Shareef get majority,,,,,,,,,,,,,phir tou ameer ul momneen paka.

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Nearly two-thirds of Pakistanis (65%) offer an
unfavorable opinion of Zardari and just 32% give the
president a favorable rating. In April 2008, before
Zardari announced his candidacy for president, 64%
had a positive opinion of him and 24% had a negative
opinion. Unfavorable views of Zardari are widespread
across most demographic groups. And even among
those who are affiliated with the Pakistan Peoples Party
(PPP), which Zardari co-chairs with his son, views of
the president are mixed. A small majority (52%) offers a positive opinion and 45% offer a
negative opinion of Zardari.
72495_118307934897350_100001544314018_128045_7447269_n.jpg

Nawaz Sharif, on the other hand, continues to enjoy high favorable ratings from the
Pakistani public. About eight-in-ten (79%) have a positive opinion of Zardari’s political rival and
17% have a negative opinion, largely unchanged from last year. While Sharif receives near
unanimous support from those affiliated with his party – 98% in the Pakistani Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) offer a favorable opinion – he also enjoys broad support from those in the PPP
(71% favorable).

Source
http://pewresearch.org/pubs/1312/pakistani-public-opinion

What makes you think that?

How about back up your theory with some facts and analysis? It makes you look like an idiot just spouting rubbish like that.

Last edited:

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
the president are mixed. A small majority (52%) offers a positive opinion and 45% offer a
negative opinion of Zardari.Nawaz Sharif, on the other hand, continues to enjoy high favorable ratings from the
Pakistani public. About eight-in-ten (79%) have a positive opinion of Zardaris political rival and
17% have a negative opinion, largely unchanged from last year. While Sharif receives near
unanimous support from those affiliated with his party 98% in the Pakistani Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) offer a favorable opinion he also enjoys broad support from those in the PPP
(71% favorable).

Sorce

This article is more than a year old and what a reliable website that is (serious) (yapping)

Adeel

Founder
negative opinion of Zardari.Nawaz Sharif, on the other hand, continues to enjoy high favorable ratings from the
Pakistani public. About eight-in-ten (79%) have a positive opinion of Zardari’s political rival and
unanimous support from those affiliated with his party – 98% in the Pakistani Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) offer a favorable opinion – he also enjoys broad support from those in the PPP
(71% favorable).

Sorce

This is just a comparison between Zardari & Shareef. Obviously people like Shareef over Zardari, no surprises there. It was taken in April 2009, more than a year ago.

Spartacus

Pml-n will get enough seats to make a government with small coalition and Nawaz Shareef will be very happy beyond the skies out of our reach to see this result of PML-n.

As BB did. ( Spartacus,s prediction -please do not take this prediction as my wish)

Kavalier

NS cant ven get an out right majority in Punjab, what to talk of whole Pakistan. He has absolutely no presence in Sindh and Balochistan and after the Hazara-Khyber-Pakhtonkha fiasco, I doubt if he can get much out of Hazara belt as well.... I guess PML-Q is gonna be a tough opposition for PMLN , both in Punjab and Hazara. This is another issue if NS accepts all the PMLQ, so called Lotas, again in his party..... But that will happen only after they will win elections, not before that. Otherwise, they also wont even win and PPP/Independents may emerge as a result. As far as PTI, JI etc are concerned, they have a very little vote bank across the country. JI is popular in certain areas but too scattered. PTI 's following is among the youth who wont even vote in the coming elections, plus organisation and candidature is poor for PTI. MQM is a valid replacement but it will need another 10 years or so to organize in Punjab and NWFP.
So all in all, next elections another hung parliament with no one having outright majority. PPPP will be number 1 with a very slight margin from PMLN and PMLQ plus the karachi seats for MQM and couple JUI seats in NWFP. NWFP divided between ANP and JI. PTI will do well if they somehow send Imran Khan in parliament. I see nothing more for them, only if some really strong candidates, either from other parties or Independents join PTI after elections or just before elections.
(bigsmile)

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
NS cant ven get an out right majority in Punjab, what to talk of whole Pakistan. He has absolutely no presence in Sindh and Balochistan and after the Hazara-Khyber-Pakhtonkha fiasco, I doubt if he can get much out of Hazara belt as well.... I guess PML-Q is gonna be a tough opposition for PMLN , both in Punjab and Hazara. This is another issue if NS accepts all the PMLQ, so called Lotas, again in his party..... But that will happen only after they will win elections, not before that. Otherwise, they also wont even win and PPP/Independents may emerge as a result. As far as PTI, JI etc are concerned, they have a very little vote bank across the country. JI is popular in certain areas but too scattered. PTI 's following is among the youth who wont even vote in the coming elections, plus organisation and candidature is poor for PTI. MQM is a valid replacement but it will need another 10 years or so to organize in Punjab and NWFP.
So all in all, next elections another hung parliament with no one having outright majority. PPPP will be number 1 with a very slight margin from PMLN and PMLQ plus the karachi seats for MQM and couple JUI seats in NWFP. NWFP divided between ANP and JI. PTI will do well if they somehow send Imran Khan in parliament. I see nothing more for them, only if some really strong candidates, either from other parties or Independents join PTI after elections or just before elections.

PPP will have the majority? Are you telling us that Zardari will be our prime minister again?

Bhai noone will vote him except you!

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Views of Pakistani President Asif Ali Zardari are decidedly negative; 76% offer an unfavorable view of him, while 20% hold a favorable opinion. Negative views of Zardari have increased in recent years; 65% expressed an unfavorable opinion of him in 2009, while just 24% did so in Unfavorable views of Zardari are equally widespread across most demographic groups. Even among those who are affiliated with the political party he co-chairs with his son, the Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP), opinions of Zardari are largely negative – a majority (59%) has an unfavorable opinion of him while 38% offer a positive opinion. Similarly, in Sindh province, a traditional stronghold of support for the PPP, a majority (56%) views Zardari unfavorably, while 41% view him favorably. In contrast, Nawaz Sharif – Zardari’s primary political rival and leader of the opposition Pakistan Muslim League (PML-N) – remains widely popular. Roughly seven-in-ten (71%) have a positive opinion of Sharif; 79% expressed a favorable opinion last year. Sharif is almost universally popular among those affiliated with his party; 95% of those who self-identify as Pakistani Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supporters offer a favorable opinion of the opposition leader. Sharif also enjoys broad support from those in the PPP (64% favorable
pakistan-06-02.png

pakistan-06-01.png

Adeel correct ur information see most recent survey which was done on 29july 2010
for verification visit
http://pewglobal.org/2010/07/29/concern-about-extremist-threat-slips-in-pakistan/7/

This is just a comparison between Zardari & Shareef. Obviously people like Shareef over Zardari, no surprises there. It was taken in April 2009, more than a year ago.

Last edited:

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
In national assembly there is no need of coalition but in sindh,balochistan and kyber paktunkhawa coalition will be the need of hour:)
Pml-n will get enough seats to make a government with small coalition and Nawaz Shareef will be very happy beyond the skies out of our reach to see this result of PML-n.

As BB did. ( Spartacus,s prediction -please do not take this prediction as my wish)

Adeel

Founder
Thanks Dashing, thats more like it.

PTI still looks like a number 3 party. I thought it would be ahead of PPP after the way they are running the current government. The longer PPP stays in power and PMLN keeps quite as they are now, the more points PTI will score.

Kavalier

First of all I wont vote for PPPP, but I gave a realistic opinion , keeping in view the choices and ground realties.... People do not vote Zardari or any policies... They just vote their Land-lord, Tribal head, Caste Elder or the biggest criminal of their area. Jamshed Dasti is a prime example who won the election without any problem, even with a bigger margin than before... He won the elections during the worst times of PPPP and despite the fact that he has fake degree problems, media campaign against him, and despite him defending Zardari all the time.
I am not a supporter of any political party, and if I will vote, my vote will definitely go for untested Imran khan (only because he is untested, I doubt on his talents as a statesman though)
PPP will have the majority? Are you telling us that Zardari will be our prime minister again?

Bhai noone will vote him except you!

GeoG

Bhai, I don't know if your are favoring NS or Cursing him by placing this table

Favorable: Minus 8 Percent, meaning 8 percent surveyed people liked him more in 2009 than 2010
Unfavorable: Plus 7 Percent, meaning 7 Percent people surveyed Hate him more now than 2009
Don't Know: Plus 3 Percent, meaning 3 Percent people surveyed lost faith in him in 2010 as comparison with 2009

Sum Up
8 percent Don't like him anymore
7 percent hate him more
3 percent are more conufused about him

and you are predicting two third majority
Mamoo Smajha Hai Kia Forum Ko.

Adeel

Founder
Bhai, I don't know if your are favoring NS or Cursing him by placing this table

Favorable: Minus 8 Percent, meaning 8 percent surveyed people liked him more in 2009 than 2010
Unfavorable: Plus 7 Percent, meaning 7 Percent people surveyed Hate him more now than 2009
Don't Know: Plus 3 Percent, meaning 3 Percent people surveyed lost faith in him in 2010 as comparison with 2009

Sum Up
8 percent Don't like him anymore
7 percent hate him more
3 percent are more conufused about him

and you are predicting two third majority
Mamoo Smajha Hai Kia Forum Ko.

Even with that fact Shareef has the majority. As I said before the longer PPP stays, Shareef will keep quite and PTI will get the benefit.

GeoG

Even with that fact Shareef has the majority. As I said before the longer PPP stays, Shareef will keep quite and PTI will get the benefit.

Beg to disagree as I feel PTI will take a big chunk of PLMn Urban vote and in a three way urban race, PPP will be benefited, I do hope I am wrong.

farazkhii

MPA (400+ posts)
Aisa ho he nahe sakta haiii, PPP to gaye coming elections mein, PML N nay ager PPP jitne seats bhi win karlein 2008 keh muqable mein woh bhi bohot bari baat hogi uske liye, PML N sindh mein aik bhi seat win nahe karege aur i guess Balochistan mein bhi yahe haal hoga. PML (N) ho sakta hai punjab se apni pakki kuch seats lose karay. MQM, Imran Khan, Musharraf aur Sheikh Rasheed coming elections mein PPP aur Nawaz Leage ke sab mehnat peh pani pheer deinge INSHALLAH.