Please RECOGNIZE him - Ghulam Ahmed Bilour At Golden Temple India

frenes

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Please RECOGNIZE him

GURO G ney kha tha mujh sey beta a ker muaafi mang, agli bar b lanti minster bany ga, jidher jao bas mango, fity mounnn,
Aisy hi tu is ney apny bety ka haq mehar Half kg sona likha., yeh tu apni nak ki chonch zameen per ragry tu khta hai dekho abhi sona nikly ga. but is ki bat ki samjh kise ko nhi ati, lol

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Re: ab sari trains sikhon ke waqt par chalain gi

1101245079-1.jpg

بلور سنگھ ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
شری بلور سنگھ

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Yes, They are ;)

Sikhs chanting "Pakistan Zindabad" in India

Zia initiated Khalistaan Tehreek in Indai , promising the Sikhs the re unitement of Khalistan a.k.a greater Punjab .

All was going well , until Baenezir handed over the list of the names of Khalisa leaders to Rajiv Ghandi (Aitzaz Ehsan was the one who drafted the names) in exchange for the list of Jiyae Sindh leaders ..................................................

Benazir Bhutto willingly disclosed the details of Operation Topac to Rajiv Gandhi, thereby helping to close the chapter of ISI sponsorship. Benazir’s trusted Interior Minister Aitzaz Ahsan personally handed the complete list of Sikhs being helped by the ISI, assuring the end of the movement.

http://pakreport.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/the-second-birth-of-khalistan-movement/

mrcritic

Minister (2k+ posts)
he has recently stated tht KALABAGH Dam will only be made after breakup of pakistan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #$%^$%&*(

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hope Talabans learn from this and throw away their guns and pursue their goals through peace full means.

How can they do like that what you are saying.. They are RAW/CIA agents, RAW and CIA agents planted them to destroy all Muslim Countries.

Ammad Hafeez

Minister (2k+ posts)

Zia initiated Khalistaan Tehreek in Indai , promising the Sikhs the re unitement of Khalistan a.k.a greater Punjab .

All was going well , until Baenezir handed over the list of the names of Khalisa leaders to Rajiv Ghandi (Aitzaz Ehsan was the one who drafted the names) in exchange for the list of Jiyae Sindh leaders ..................................................

http://pakreport.wordpress.com/2010/10/06/the-second-birth-of-khalistan-movement/

We can start the mission again, if India doesn't stop its illegal involvement in Baluchistan... ;)

Star Gazer

In all fairness, I am no admirer of any of ANPs whealing and dealing, their founding father and his views, but I have to say that I am confuse because I think the Golden Temple is behind him and he is facing Hazrat ajmair's Mazaar.
Though I do not believe in going to the mazaars or even building them.

Unicorn

Banned

You are right on the most part but Pakistan did not have anything to do with the circumstances that lead to attack on the Golden Temple it was the result of religious fanatic who was brought into politics by Indira Gandhi to divide the Sikh vote. Pakistan only fanned the flame afterwards the insurgency was brought under control mostly by Sikhs. Mrs Bhuto assisted India by providing names of militants and we should appreciate her act as a result she was seen as a good partner for peace but the Military did not like that and she was thrown out.

Last edited:

cefspan

Minister (2k+ posts)

You are right on the most part but Pakistan did not have anything to do with the circumstances that lead to attack on the Golden Temple it was the result of religious fanatic who was brought into politics by Indira Gandhi to divide the Sikh vote. Pakistan only fanned the flame afterwards the insurgency was brought under control mostly by Sikhs. Mrs Bhuto assisted India by providing names of militants and we should appreciate her act as a result she was seen as a good partner for peace but the Military did not like that and she was thrown out.

She did so only to stop RAW from aiding Jiyae Sindh -Sindh separatist party ......

Sab ganda hae par dhahda hae ye..............

Am I right?

Altaf Lutfi

I feel even more proud and confident of Pakistani brothern now. Not a single comment of disrespectful religious extremism but a pleasant sense of adjustment to live and let others live peacefully on the planet.This is true face of Pakistan.I am not sure if Bilour is praying at the site because the main seat of Garath sahib is in main golden bulding, seen behind him.