Pervaiz Musharaf Drinking Alchohol!! - British Newspaper

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
euro2.gif

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Good Muslim

where are so called enlightened moderators of this site and of pakistan and so called mushraf supporters
he will rot in hell and die like a dog trust me u will live to see the day
mark my words

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)

hnuter555 said:
where are so called enlightened moderators of this site and of pakistan and so called mushraf supporters
mark my words

its evening news paper man that to with out images & u know very well which news is published in evening newspaper have u ever gonethrough pak evening papers & that too its london evening paper u can imagine of it. idher to phr bhi kapry wali pics hoti hai wha to ye bhi nhi ho ga so stop shouting
if he has done it he should bear the fruit as u know

AS U SOW SO SHALL U REAP

aj 27wi ki raat hai ja k ebadat kro or magfirat manngo

evening newspaper perhna chor do

note: dont post the pics of dignitaries meeting its useless i too have many pics which i can confront with u

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Before you people put any comments, please tell me how Musharraf wll be on tuesday in london and same time in Philadelphia-USA. He issued a statement regarding indian's propaganda as below on tuesday,,,,

"WASHINGTON: Former president Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf on Tuesday denied saying that while he was in power, he allowed using US military aid to Pakistan to strengthen its defences against India.

In a statement issued in Philadelphia, Mr Musharraf said the issue highlighted by some Indian leaders and media was not even raised in the interview. The former president is currently in the United States on a lecture tour."

Jang as everybody know going to lost its credibility by publishing any ill news of Musharraf, without checking the truthness of the report. I dont know why Jang is so much afraid of him. They promote Lord Nazir just because he was abusing Musharraf. Now people are saying if you want to come into GEO just start abusing Musharraf or go to court to file a case against him, GEO team will be there to promote you.

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:

Editorial style of evening standards

The current editor of the Standard is Geordie Greig. Veronica Wadley was the paper's editor for seven years, from 2002 to 2 February 2009. Max Hastings was editor from 1996 until his retirement in 2002.

Although, under Associated Newspaper's ownership, the Standard shared the same Editor in Chief, Paul Dacre, as the Daily Mail, it maintained a quite different style from the latter's "middle England" outlook, having to appeal to its local, though cosmopolitan readership. The Standard has a circulation of around 263,000, high for a local paper,[9](compared to The Times 's national circulation of 640,000 and the Mail 's of around 2,300,000).

The Evening Standard although a Regional newspaper for London, also covers national and international news, though with an emphasis on London-centred news (especially in its features pages), covering building developments, property prices, traffic schemes, politics, the congestion charge and, in the Londoner's Diary page, gossip on the social scene. It also occasionally runs campaigns centred around local issues that national newspapers do not cover in long detail.

It has a tradition of providing quality arts coverage, and is noted for its visual art critic, Brian Sewell, more recently also a television personality, who is renowned for his outspoken dismissal of Britart and the Turner Prize.[citation needed] This accords with the general readership, but was so unpopular with leading figures in the art world that they signed a letter demanding his dismissal (he is still there).

Its headline writers have been accused of having a "doom-and-gloom" agenda,[10] and it is quick to boldly announce possible tube and train strikes, which in the event often do not happen as settlement is reached beforehand (which provides the opportunity for another headline
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evening_Standard

Evening Standard launches ad campaign to say sorry to Londoners
In pictures: the Evening Standard's 'Sorry' campaign

The London Evening Standard today launches one of the most daring of publicity campaigns by apologising to Londoners for its previous behaviour.

Buses and tubes will carry a series of messages throughout the week that begin with the word "sorry." The first says "Sorry for losing touch". Subsequent slogans say sorry for being negative, for taking you for granted, for being complacent and for being predictable.

The ad posters, some of which will also appear on hoardings, do not mention the Standard by name but carry its Eros logo instead

A

abbasiali

hnuter555 said:
mark my words
Dear Hnuter, could you please elaborate on your remarks about moderators of this site?

Obhama

Voter (50+ posts)
WAH g WAH Ik CHAND Eid ka charhney ja raha hey ................... Dusra Musharaf sb ney charha diya hey , GI OOO GUTTA !! kharak kita e !!

He is famouse as a good drunker any way !! Peney key bad control bhi acha kertey hain AUR ALAICHI & SUGAR ka bhi istamal kertey hain takih 'public' disturb na hu !! Baqi raha Islam tu iss key barey un key khayalat ka behter izhar woh khud ya phir Bar. Saif sb ker sektey hain,
lakin
yeh sochney ki baat hey kih Mushraf sb Usa & Uk main byek-waqat kesey hu saktey hain ...??

'jang' iis ka jawab du.

MQM

@karachi
@PakPatriot1
ye london uk ka news paper hey koi pakistan ke sham ke ekhbar nahee dear agar ye umat or degar pakistani sham ke ekhbaron ki tarah khabrian chaap den tu dosrey din band ho jain uk main adalaton main reshwat nahee chalti or baghair saboot koi khabar nahee chaapi jati wahan tu mujrim ko bhi ezat-e-nafs ka khial rakha jaata hey warna Altaf Hussain ki wife se alehdgi par woh tufan chapa jata ke sar sharam sey jhuk jata es hero ka

bhitai

soon musharraf will commit another blunder that will bring him closer to his doom. this has been his pattern for the past few years - misstep after misstep. i guess luck can only take you so far. Anyone who wants to support this thug better bid Pakistan goodbye first. Remember the balochs won't calm down until he has been punished for Akbar Bagti's murder, and they have every right to demand justice. I just hope MQM will express solidarity with balochs and forget about Mushy.. true that he's baba-e-karachi (in the words of Siraj durrani) - yet sometimes mulk bachaanay kay liye majazi baap ko bhee qurban karna parta hay..

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
TO ALL MUSHARAF OPPONENTS:

Do you guys have any answer of the following or you just are blinds in the hate of Musharaf?

pakistan first said:
Before you people put any comments, please tell me how Musharraf wll be on tuesday in london and same time in Philadelphia-USA. He issued a statement regarding indian's propaganda as below on tuesday,,,,

In a statement issued in Philadelphia, Mr Musharraf said the issue highlighted by some Indian leaders and media was not even raised in the interview. The former president is currently in the United States on a lecture tour."

karachi

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM said:
@karachi
@PakPatriot1
ye london uk ka news paper hey koi pakistan ke sham ke ekhbar nahee dear agar ye umat or degar pakistani sham ke ekhbaron ki tarah khabrian chaap den tu dosrey din band ho jain uk main adalaton main reshwat nahee chalti or baghair saboot koi khabar nahee chaapi jati wahan tu mujrim ko bhi ezat-e-nafs ka khial rakha jaata hey warna Altaf Hussain ki wife se alehdgi par woh tufan chapa jata ke sar sharam sey jhuk jata es hero ka

at last he accepts umat is a cheap news paper that too without proof publishing the news

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:

Zaidi Ji , Aap Say Galti Ho Gayee Hay ....
Musharraf can not be in 2 place in same time

"WASHINGTON: Former president Gen (retd) Pervez Musharraf on Tuesday denied saying that while he was in power, he allowed using US military aid to Pakistan to strengthen its defences against India.

Its proved now that person who was enjoying in London was not Musharraf but he was look like Musharraf and sent by his opponents ( Like Nawaz and etc ).

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
PakPatriot1 said:

Do you guys have any answer of the following or you just are blinds in the hate of Musharaf?

pakistan first said:

Pakpatriot:

Iam not a defender of Musharraf but I will not blame him for something he hasn't committed. However, You know that the flight between England and USA is under 7 Hours and one can have his lunch in London and dinner in USA .So, it is not impossible. Also note that there was not only one Tuesday in Ramadan. I don't doubt that he would do such a thing since he is well known for his Alcohal use and other activities.

Let me also add something regarding the media in England. There are conscious of the fact that their stories should meet the criteria of balanced Journalism other wise they could be in court everyday defending the stories and being fined for their work.One can launch a law suit if the story turned out to be false or the newspaper can add the acknowledgment of their wrong story and apologize. I have yet to see any of the above from either Musharraf's side or the newspaper's side.

PakPatriot1

Senator (1k+ posts)
Zaidi Qasim said:
PakPatriot1 said:

[quote="pakistan first":2bgf1i2z]Before you people put any comments, please tell me how Musharraf wll be on tuesday in london and same time in Philadelphia-USA. He issued a statement regarding indian's propaganda as below on tuesday,,,,

Pakpatriot:

Iam not a defender of Musharraf but I will not blame him for something he hasn't committed. However, You know that the flight between England and USA is under 7 Hours and one can have his lunch in London and dinner in USA .So, it is not impossible. Also note that there was not only one Tuesday in Ramadan. I don't doubt that he would do such a thing since he is well known for his Alcohal use and other activities.

Let me also add something regarding the media in England. There are conscious of the fact that their stories should meet the criteria of balanced Journalism other wise they could be in court everyday defending the stories and being fined for their work.One can launch a law suit if the story turned out to be false or the newspaper can add the acknowledgment of their wrong story and apologize. I have yet to see any of the above from either Musharraf's side or the newspaper's side.[/quote:2bgf1i2z]

Brother Zaidi:

Eid Mubarak to you and everyone.

1-You want to blame him because you don't like him and you want to give him another Tuesday. :oops:

2-I want to give him benefit of doubt because I like him and I want to give him same Tuesday. ;)

3- This is my 20th year in the west, I know how western press how it plays around with the loop holes in the law. I know what People's magazine writes about the celebrities in its every issue and how people love all these "bara masaley ki chaat".

4- Musharaf is not an unknow person. I wonder why only a very low circulated news paper hilighted this news. where are the other giants in the UK media?

Alsadeeqalameen

They are all sharabis, kebabis, zanis, choors, uchakeys, mujrims aur miulk ko lootney wale aur bachene wale hain. Does not President Zardai drink alchol?

Zum-Zum

Voter (50+ posts)
it must be another conspiracy against him
Mushi is the best whether test him as a singer(marasi) or a politician(hypocrite)
no body could beat him
mushi u,re 2 gud mannnnnnnnnnnnnnn
i hope u come back strong