Palwama Attack : Protest in Jammu , curfew imposed after Hindus started attacking Muslims

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
As if you believe in 2 nation theory. If you realy believe in then please open your doors for Muslims of India... No you will never do it. Sindhi, Pashtun, Balochi Aur Punjabi Sab ko apni apni par Jaye gi lol

For your kind information before 1947 there was no Pakistan nor such kind of a narrative
دوازے میں نے نہیں لبرلز نے بند کئے ہوئے ہیں. زیادہ اہم بات بھارت کے مسلمان اپنے ملک اپنی سرزمین پر رہ رہے ہیں جہاں وہ صدیوں سے آباد ہیں. مغربی اور مشرقی بھارت کے مسلمان اپنے حصے کی زمین مانگ سکتے ہیں تو وسطی بھارت کے مسلمان کیوں نہیں

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The idea of, If not Pakistan, then India is a lie...

There is no need for two-nation theory to justify independence of West Pakistan as it was never a part of India before the British annexed Sindh and Punjab after 1840s.

The Indus region always had a separate identity, religion and language compared to India.

The current state of Muslim world is a nail in the coffin of Two-Nation theory, countries are not united by religion but rather by common language, culture and interest.

Even the founding fathers of Pakistan didnt fully believe in Two-Nation theory by enforcing Urdu (An Indian language) as a national language for West Pakistan, in the hopes that maybe in the future we would be able to unite India under a Muslim empire just like the Mughals. This stupidity not only cost us Kashmir, but also our language, history and identity.

Show this to Mian Saanp who says Two Nation Theory was wrong! :cautious::cautious::cautious:

My dear Patwari Brothers!!! Are you sure you would want to live in United India under this sort of massacre every day as per the vision of your Nazriati Leader? :angryred::angryred::angryred:

Liberal 000

دوازے میں نے نہیں لبرلز نے بند کئے ہوئے ہیں. زیادہ اہم بات بھارت کے مسلمان اپنے ملک اپنی سرزمین پر رہ رہے ہیں جہاں وہ صدیوں سے آباد ہیں. مغربی اور مشرقی بھارت کے مسلمان اپنے حصے کی زمین مانگ سکتے ہیں تو وسطی بھارت کے مسلمان کیوں نہیں

For your kind information Pakistan was demanded by the Muslims of Central India not by those who are right now living in it

Diesel

Most of India is being ruled by low castes. PM Modi is low caste President is too

Can a Chura, Musali, Bhand, Marasi , Teli etc can become a PM or President of Pakistan?

PM of India is a Teli
President is a Chura

I have even seen people here abusing Nawaz for being Lohar . Plz donot bring such kind of arguments here
this propaganda against pakistan is essential for Modi survival:cool:

Liberal 000

the only solution for daily bakbak is both nation go for a final decisive war.. the winner will come out victorious and the looser will be wiped out from global map:cool:

Jao shuro Karo war kisny roka hai... Bas mujy bata dena Taky mein kisi safe jaga chala jaon war se phly

kayawish

You can also say that all this situation has its origin in 1947 partition and two nation theory!

We are still not learning these terrorists are only making the life of Kashmiri Muslims difficult nothing else

Na Musalman Aik Arab 10 crore Hindon ko khatam Ker sakty hain na Hindu subcontinent ky 55 crore Muslims ko

Only solution is to live together in peace. Pakistan and India should make up and live like good neighbors like USA or Canada or like European union
there is no piece wiece with hindus and jews , Rasul Allah PBUH profecies are about Ghazwa Hind not about living in piece with hindus :D

Liberal 000

there is no piece wiece with hindus and jews , Rasul Allah PBUH profecies are about Ghazwa Hind not about living in piece with hindus :D

Beware agar India Pakistan mein nuclear war hoyi tu tunhara Pavitar Afghanistan jhogy mein hi mara Jaye ga

kayawish

Beware agar India Pakistan mein nuclear war hoyi tu tunhara Pavitar Afghanistan jhogy mein hi mara Jaye ga
neuclear war nahin ho gee but war will happen ... and it must happen.And i promiss i will give away my germany life to fight together with Pakistanis shoulder to shoulder.

Liberal 000

neuclear war nahin ho gee but war will happen ... and it must happen.And i promiss i will give away my germany life to fight together with Pakistanis shoulder to shoulder.

Tum Tajik , Hazaras , Uzbeks Aur Turkmans ky nahi hoyh tu hanary Kahan ho gae lol

kayawish

Tum Tajik , Hazaras , Uzbeks Aur Turkmans ky nahi hoyh tu hanary Kahan ho gae lol
yea tajik , uzbeks hi tu anti pakistan hain afghanistan main .. yea peshawar main gilumjum aurtain kon thee ? saray tajik aur uzbeks thee who were sex workers.aur by the way i said i will fight together with Pakistanis NOT Punjabis :D

Liberal 000

yea tajik , uzbeks hi tu anti pakistan hain afghanistan main .. yea peshawar main gilumjum aurtain kon thee ? saray tajik aur uzbeks thee who were sex workers.aur by the way i said i will fight together with Pakistanis NOT Punjabis :D

Run Afghanion ky nahi hoyh tu Pakistanion ky Kahan ho gae lol