Pakistanis Hate Altaf Hussain more than Osama Bin Laden

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
1675kzn.jpg

According to Survey done by IRI in 2009 Altaf Hussain was one of most hated political figure even more than Osama bin Laden(clap)

also according to same survey only 3% ppl think Mushy can solve the problems of Pakistan that was even less than Asif Zardari :)

-------------------------------------------

Here is the complete summary
http://www.iri.org/sites/default/files/2009 October 1 IRI Pakistan Index, July 15-August 7, 2009.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

GeoG

Jury is this from Ummat!!!!

Himmat Nahi Harna
Sufi, Umar, Mehsud still to catch up,

Work for tomorrow
Have something printed in Aman in favor of Altaf
and post it here as most authentic paper....

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan hate AH but Pakistani give Highest RECORD Vote to Altaf Hussain.

Pakistani LOVE Imran Khan but nobody give him a VOTE? hahhahahaha

سروے وھاں کیا جاتا ھے جہاں کوئی شک ھو یا کانٹے کا مقابلہ ھو۔ جس بات کا پتہ ھے اس کا سروے کرنے کا مقصد? کیا یہ سروے زخموں پر نمک چھڑکنا نہی?
ھاں اگر مقابلے میں شیطان بھی ھوتا تو شاید پھر کانٹے کا مقابلہ ھوتا۔

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
No credibility of a survey conducted in Altaf Hussain's opponents areas. Do this survey in Urban Sindh then the result will be entirely different. Altaf Hussain will on top for the most loving leader category.

To further my logic, just see how many NA seats in Karachi MQM won in last elections? 17 out of 20, means 85%.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Pakistan hate AH but Pakistani give Highest RECORD Vote to Altaf Hussain.

Pakistani LOVE Imran Khan but nobody give him a VOTE? hahhahahaha

Pakistanies have this love/hate relationship with Altaf Hussain.
A minority loves him and the rest hate him.

Saboo

No credibility of a survey conducted in Altaf Hussain's opponents areas. Do this survey in Urban Sindh then the result will be entirely different. Altaf Hussain will on top for the most loving leader category.

To further my logic, just see how many NA seats in Karachi MQM won in last elections? 17 out of 20, means 85%.

How did you find out that this survey was done in Altaf's opponents areas?
It was done in all over Pakistan. Do you want it done in Karachi only? Or better still only in MQM areas?

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
How did you find out that this survey was done in Altaf's opponents areas?
It was done in all over Pakistan. Do you want it done in Karachi only? Or better still only in MQM areas?

The only suggestion I have for you if you have time and affordability is not a factor, then go to Karachi in next elections, see the love of people towards Altaf Hussain.

I admit the same as Punjab to Nawaz Sharif and interior Sindh to Zardari.

But if you like to be happy in living in a state of continuous denial then no argument with you.

GeoG

Read the title again
It says Pakistanis not Karachites
If the survey had questioned how many would like to see him hanged
I am sure percentage will even be higher, even people in Karachi want to see him ten feet high by the neck, for all the murders.

Saboo

The only suggestion I have for you if you have time and affordability is not a factor, then go to Karachi in next elections, see the love of people towards Altaf Hussain.

I admit the same as Punjab to Nawaz Sharif and interior Sindh to Zardari.

But if you like to be happy in living in a state of continuous denial then no argument with you.

I know people in Karachi like Altaf bhai
but why doubt the survey?