Pakistanis Hate Altaf Hussain more than Osama Bin Laden

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
My invitation to all:

Come election time come to Karachi and go stand by any polling station anywhere in the city. You will know how many people vote for MQM and how crowded polling stations are here

Hehe.. sorry to disappoint you all but you all have to face the reality some day...

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
My invitation to all:

Come election time come to Karachi and go stand by any polling station anywhere in the city. You will know how many people vote for MQM and how crowded polling stations are here

Hehe.. sorry to disappoint you all but you all have to face the reality some day...

They don't know the spirit of people in the election times in Karachi.

Actually everyone becomes MQM's worker voluntarily. Even small children too.

I have seen thousands of kids who buy MQM flags from their pocket money and fix it on their bicycles. They run MQM campaign by themselves.

Bangles, jewelry,ladies cloths of MQM flag's color can be seen everywhere in every market of Karachi. Why? because people like and buy them.

People out side Karachi plan their vacations to come to Karachi to caste their votes to MQM.

On election day, everyone offers free ride to poling station. MQM doesn't need any transport to bring their voters to poling station.

Has any other party in Pakistan this kind of love from its supporters?

ALI ARYAN

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am urdu Speaking (mujhajir as u call) and I hate Altaf hussain and same case with my family they also hate him.
casting fake votes does not mean that ppl love him,

URDU SPEAKING PPL HATE ALTAF HUSSAIN,
it is just small minority of ppl who care about their personal intrest and sum out of fear follow altaf

Yeh ek haqeqat hei ke Urdu Speaking sarey Mutahida mei shamil nahin hein, un mein se ek aap or aap ki family bhi hei, or wesey bhi mutahida sirf Urdu speakings ki jammat nahin hei ab is mein mujhe jaisey Panjabi Speaking log bhi shamil hein, isi tarah se aap ko bhi haq hei aap apni man pasand jamat mein shamil hoon, Siyasi Shaoor Ka Muzahora sirf internet per karney ke bajaye aap Amli qadam utahyen or Tehreek Internet ko Internet se nikal kar Galiyon kuchoon Muahllon ki satah tak layen. Aksar Tehreek Internet ke cahaney walon ko Beroon mulk se internet ke zarye blogs mein ek dosrey ko hidayat detey dekha hei, Amli qadam se sab door bethey hein, Siyasat agar blog likhney se ho rahi hoti to phir is waqt Pakistan sab se Maqbool leader Pervez Musharaf hei kiyonke us Facebook per Lakhoon mein fans hein. Yeh bhi wesey hi fans hein jaisey Tehreek Internet ke Blog Written Karkunaan.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Wow
First elipst, second Aijazahmad, third Aryan, all in a row
pouring their heart out!
You must be hating this survey, but it is correct.

sarmad

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am also a muhajir, so is my whole city Toba Tek Singh. We never call ourselves muhajir. It is just a political stunt. and YES WE ALSO HATE ALTAF HUSSAIN!

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My invitation to all:

I have seen thousands of kids who buy MQM flags from their pocket money and fix it on their bicycles. They run MQM campaign by themselves.

Bangles, jewelry,ladies cloths of MQM flag's color can be seen everywhere in every market of Karachi. Why? because people like and buy them.

People out side Karachi plan their vacations to come to Karachi to caste their votes to MQM.

On election day, everyone offers free ride to poling station. MQM doesn't need any transport to bring their voters to poling station.

میں حیران ہوں کہ یہ نفرت ہے یا پھر جھوٹا پروپیگنڈہ کے ان لوگوں کو نظر نہیں آتا کہ اہلیان کراچی کس طرح سے ایم کیو ایم سے پیار کرتے ہیں؟

مجھے واقعی حیرت ہے کہ یہ لوگ کس طرح حقائق سے آنکھیں چرا لیتے ہٰیں ۔

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
میں حیران ہوں کہ یہ نفرت ہے یا پھر جھوٹا پروپیگنڈہ کے ان لوگوں کو نظر نہیں آتا کہ اہلیان کراچی کس طرح سے ایم کیو ایم سے پیار کرتے ہیں؟

مجھے واقعی حیرت ہے کہ یہ لوگ کس طرح حقائق سے آنکھیں چرا لیتے ہٰیں ۔

Hein kuwakub kuch nazar atey hein kuch!

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Who cares if people Hate Altaf Hussain cause MQM's strength lies with leaders like MK, Haider Abbas, Farooq Sattar, Faisal Subzwari, Ishratul Ibad etc.....They are the once who are holding MQM IN FRONT LINE along with MQM organization....Altaf Hussain is merely a leader that is good for keeping people along and give an ABSOLUTE STATEMENT which is not contradictory to anyone in MQM and FINALIZING the DECISIONS made by MQM's Rabita Committee and other setup around the World.....He has no purpose in Politics and he wants to remain with MQM only if people had to support someone then it would be Mustafa Kamal, Haider Abbas, Farooq Sattar etc in Elections not Altaf Hussain.....

REMEMBER MQM is not a ONE MAN SHOW like PTI where they need to worry about reputation of Leader its a POLITICAL ORGANIZATION where everyone has their contribution from top chain to Bottom chain of command so MQM doesnt worry about Altaf Hussain that much but their actual concerns are about MQM as a party......

xiaahmad

Who cares if people Hate Altaf Hussain cause MQM's strength lies with leaders like MK, Haider Abbas, Farooq Sattar, Faisal Subzwari, Ishratul Ibad etc.....They are the once who are holding MQM IN FRONT LINE along with MQM organization....Altaf Hussain is merely a leader that is good for keeping people along and give an ABSOLUTE STATEMENT which is not contradictory to anyone in MQM and FINALIZING the DECISIONS made by MQM's Rabita Committee and other setup around the World.....He has no purpose in Politics and he wants to remain with MQM only if people had to support someone then it would be Mustafa Kamal, Haider Abbas, Farooq Sattar etc in Elections not Altaf Hussain.....

REMEMBER MQM is not a ONE MAN SHOW like PTI where they need to worry about reputation of Leader its a POLITICAL ORGANIZATION where everyone has their contribution from top chain to Bottom chain of command so MQM doesnt worry about Altaf Hussain that much but their actual concerns are about MQM as a party......

But fact remains that People Hate Altaf hussain and he is the face of MQM
everything that happens in MQM is from his orders he has enslaved the MQMERS and Karachi

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
[hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar][hilar]

Joke of the year 2011.

See a simple math:
In the last elections 25 lakh people casted votes to MQM due to KKovs.
One KKovs can control maximum 5 people
5 lakh KKovs will control 25 lakh people
Means MQM has at least 5 lakh die hard workers who can carry 5 lakh KKovs.
Imagine how many are without KKovs:(.

He is talking about Kalashnikov not a Revolver man...

A Kalashnikov can accommodate about 30-70 Bullets which can control more than 100 people at one time....

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)

These people just dont understand. They believe the propaganda done by the state 15 years ago and they just cant accept the reality now..

xiaahmad

These people just dont understand. They believe the propaganda done by the state 15 years ago and they just cant accept the reality now..

Altaf own actions statement , videos shows that wat kind of lunatic he is , and this survery is not 15 years old its from 2009
infact in 2000 Altaf gave threat to Pakistan about the armed strugle with the help of neighboring countries

xiaahmad

1675kzn.jpg

According to Survey done by IRI in 2009 Altaf Hussain was one of most hated political figure even more than Osama bin Laden(clap)

also according to same survey only 3% ppl think Mushy can solve the problems of Pakistan that was even less than Asif Zardari :)

-------------------------------------------

Here is the complete summary
http://www.iri.org/sites/default/files/2009 October 1 IRI Pakistan Index, July 15-August 7, 2009.pdf

Even Zardari was less hated than Altaf hussain
now I think Zardardi and Altaf will be neck to neck :D

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I am also a muhajir, so is my whole city Toba Tek Singh. We never call ourselves muhajir. It is just a political stunt. and YES WE ALSO HATE ALTAF HUSSAIN!
You must be Muhajir from East Punjab(Now Indian Punjab).....Their is a big difference between Muhajir from other parts of India and Muhajir from Indian Punjab......Indian Punjab Muhajirs were ethnic Punjab hence faced no Problem in Settle down cause their Culture was already there while Muhajirs from other parts didnt have their Cultural presence in Pakistan hence they have their own Cultural Identity.....
Even Zardari was less hated than Altaf hussain
now I think Zardardi and Altaf will be neck to neck :D
About Altaf Hussain then no one really CARES for Altaf Hussain Only.....If you really want to understand MQM then COMBINE the popularity for Mustafa Kamal, Haider Abbas, Faisal Subzwari and other MQM leaders only THEN you can understand the Difference.....CAUSE MQM IS NOT THE ONE MAN SHOW LIKE IMRAN KHAN.....