Pakistanis Hate Altaf Hussain more than Osama Bin Laden

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
They should generalize it and add Kamran Akmal to the list... I am sure he will easily deprive AH from topping the list... ....

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Latest IRI Survey - PMLN & PPP are the still top 2 Political Parties of Pakistan

By the way it is 2011, a lot happened in the two years, my guess is that NS wouldnt be that popular now like he was in 2009.

PMLN has ruined its reputation by clinging to PPP to safeguard their government in Punjab. Recent events in Punjab are indications that PMLN realised their mistakes and trying to mend it.

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Pakistan hate AH but Pakistani give Highest RECORD Vote to Altaf Hussain.

Pakistani LOVE Imran Khan but nobody give him a VOTE? hahhahahaha

When was the last time Altaf Hussain stood for election? Answer: NEVER
When did Imran Khan stood for election ? Answer 2002 and won over 60,000 votes.

xiaahmad

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Let see how much they will be able to do it
coz right now MQM is playing Musical chair with PPP :)

fido82

Senator (1k+ posts)
Imran Khan is most hated person in Pakistan since he has become Taliban Khan. That's way he gets zero vote in election.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thappa mafia ke karnamay. Bachon aur dead bodies ke vote le kar 85%. wah bhai wah.
Waisay agar yeh survey zoo main hota to waqai Altaf would be on the top for the most loving _____ category.

With NADRA's new voting lists, it will be interesting to find out
how many bogus and dead people votes MQM have on their books.
De aik ghuma kay!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Yar 25 sal say jal jal kar ab tak en ki shakaleen **** ho choki hongi.

Pehlay upna munh dho lo phir bolo
Shakloon ke baat kernay se pehlay, Altaf K. ke fotu dekh lia karein.
Nadra ne ittay sare bogus vote pukkar liay, ub tera kia hoga kaliay?
De aik ghuma kay!

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
We know that mate. We are Pakistanis and now how MQM works.

I am urdu Speaking (mujhajir as u call) and I hate Altaf hussain and same case with my family they also hate him.
casting fake votes does not mean that ppl love him,

URDU SPEAKING PPL HATE ALTAF HUSSAIN,
it is just small minority of ppl who care about their personal intrest and sum out of fear follow altaf

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Altaf Bori has no choice. His party is Muhajir Qaumi Movement, so he has to be a mohajir himself. Not sure if he is a mohajir in Pakistan (being UK passport holder) or a mohajir in UK (being leader of MQM). Jeay Mohajir, Jeay Altaf Bori

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am urdu Speaking (mujhajir as u call) and I hate Altaf hussain and same case with my family they also hate him.
casting fake votes does not mean that ppl love him,

URDU SPEAKING PPL HATE ALTAF HUSSAIN,
it is just small minority of ppl who care about their personal intrest and sum out of fear follow altaf

Go support Haqiqi then. If you can find em that is..:lol:

bons

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meri Jaan
logic ka jawab tou de detey. Aik simple math hai, kya khayal hai, jawab nahi hai na?
Sirf be per ki, fazool purani besaakhiyoN per hi guzara ker rahe ho.

Aijaz bhai,

Logic apply karne ke liye kuch prereqs hotay hain. Aap ki logic irrelevant hay kioon ke MQM to Karachi walon to terrorize karne ke liye kisi rifle ya gun ki zaroorat nahi hay. Bhai (Altaf nahi, koi chota sector level ka bhai) ka phone hi kafi hota hay. Main Karachi me reh chuka hoon aur MQM ke tareeqa-e-wardaat se bakhoobi waqif hoon. Ab to us main aur bhi nikhaar aa gaya ho ga.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
At least we know what Osma-bin-laden stands for but Altaf Hussein is so wicked, duplicitous, two-faced and dubious that what this British stands for. First of all, he is a British and claims to be a Pakistani to make a mockery of every intelligent Pakistani but not his brainless karachiwala supporters with pea brains who consider him as their, bhagwan' from UK and listen to his mobile speeches for hours in scorching heat in the open grounds.

Have you ever known or seen audiences so brain washed and stupid to listen to a ghost's speech?

I feel sorry for all of Imrans brainless racist supporters who are all hypocrites to the core. That is called dedication my friend and people do it because they want to. I know Imrans supporters never willl do that nor can they understand it because all they have in their heads is pride and arrogance just like their leader.

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Altaf Bori has no choice. His party is Muhajir Qaumi Movement, so he has to be a mohajir himself. Not sure if he is a mohajir in Pakistan (being UK passport holder) or a mohajir in UK (being leader of MQM). Jeay Mohajir, Jeay Altaf Bori

Bhai please keep your racism to yourself. We are all Pakistanis here and dont need this kind of hatred.

Oh and of course you would be an Imran Khan supporter...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
When was the last time Altaf Hussain stood for election? Answer: NEVER
When did Imran Khan stood for election ? Answer 2002 and won over 60,000 votes.

Your logic is flawed my friend. That is not the way to assess someones popularity.
Altaf has said he will never stand for any postion in the government or in any election anywhere

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aijaz bhai,

Logic apply karne ke liye kuch prereqs hotay hain. Aap ki logic irrelevant hay kioon ke MQM to Karachi walon to terrorize karne ke liye kisi rifle ya gun ki zaroorat nahi hay. Bhai (Altaf nahi, koi chota sector level ka bhai) ka phone hi kafi hota hay. Main Karachi me reh chuka hoon aur MQM ke tareeqa-e-wardaat se bakhoobi waqif hoon. Ab to us main aur bhi nikhaar aa gaya ho ga.

Bhai jab aap ko asaliat ka nahi malum to bara bara bolna zaruri hai?? Khali aik baat MQM mein to kya kisi mein bhi itni jurrat nahi kay Karachi walon ko terroroise karay. Ainda jab koi baat pta na ho to chup rehna behter hai