Pakistan will retaliate if India attacks - Complete PM Imran Khan Address to Nation

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good speech......but what was the need of the maulvi in the beginning? Why can't a normal non bearded person come on TV and recite the Quranic verses? Does a maulvi make it more "islamic". Are you trying to portray as if only a bearded person has the "authority" to be in a position to give religious sermons? And why a maulvi from only one particular sect? Why not a maulvi from another alternative sect? Who is to decide the sect? the PM ? Why dont arab countries like Morroco or egypt give such importance to bearded maulvis?

Secondly....are you even aware that this and previous governmentis so dumb that we currently have only 15 days of jet fuel and petrol for the air force in reserves ? the USA keep strategic oil reserves for 120 days. We have 15 days. What will happen because of this? the air force will be grounded.....the entire country and the entire economy will be paralysed because you will take the oil after 15 days because you are too dumb incompetent to create strategic oil reserves. Ullu k pathey aakar TV p bayaan de dete hen k ajao hindustan ajao we are ready......Ready my foot

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
  • Pakistan has nothing to gain from this attack
  • Dialogue is the only solution to Kashmir
  • If any Pakistani is found responsible then Pakistan is ready to take action
  • If India does anything stupid, Pakistan wont think about retaliation. Pakistan will retaliate.
  • India needs to change its mindset
Very simple and quick response and message. If you have any evidence share and we will punish the culprits in Pakistan if anyone is involved.
Don't threat us with Military action, because if you did, Pakistan has no other option than to retaliate. India should be sure that Pakistan would retaliate. In the end the settlement would always be by discussion on the negotiation table like Afghanistan.
Just three words:

TIT for tat.
Thanks guys

PappuChikna

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Shows the difference.
Such a mature and well thought speech while Modi walay are full of hate and talking violence.
I think IK should not have offered investigation as Modi walay are only talking about violence.

ali-raj

Can anyone tell me the key points from his address? I am in office, can't increase the volume..
Yaar zulm na karo, i just came back from office and first thing after maghrib is to listen to his speech.

Faizan Syed

Senator (1k+ posts)
me heraan hota hun, ye Lifafa media or Chorr siasatdan din rat lgy hoty hain Khan k khilaf or Khan 5min me wo kam kr jata hai, ager ye Lifafy or Chorr sharm waly hu to sharm sy mar jyn

Last edited:

Khair Andesh

ہم نے پہلے ہی کہہ دیا تھا کہ انڈیا کہ پاس وقت کم ہے۔ بہتر ہو گا کہ وہ کشمیریوں پر ظلم و ستم بند کرے اور انہیں حق خود ارادیت دے۔انڈیا کے پاس دو ہی راستے ہیں، یا تو مذاکرات کے ذریعے مسئلہ حل کر لے،یا اپنا دل گردہ بڑا کر لے کہ انشاء اللہ اس قسم کے جاندار حملے اب معمول بن جائیں گے یہاں تک کہ وہ کشمیری مسلمانوں پر ظلم و ستم کے پہاڑ توڑنے سے باز آ جائے۔
کشمیری مسلمانوں کو حق آزادی تو اسے دینا ہی ہو گا، اب یہ اس پر منحصر ہے کہ مذاکرات کے بعد دیتا ہے، یا ٹھکائی کے بعد۔

Steyn

Would've been nice if it wasn't edited so much but still, a concise and to the point message sent.

Every Pakistani is ready for war if you do anything stupid India. Your numbers will not help you because Muslims are the only people who want to get martyed and aren't afraid of death.

I hope they come to their senses and don't do anything stupid.

shahid rasul

MPA (400+ posts)
I just watched this butcher's video threatening Pakistan and really got impressed. Just look at his body language how confident he is posing when threatening Pakistan. Unfortunately, our leaders lack some of these skills. Even Imran Khan's body language was not so tough rather seems a humble appeal. I am sorry if it hurts anyone's ego or feelings. I am also Pakistani. I just want my leaders to be sane besides showing a confident body language too.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/vi...ideos/2967939899886626/&show_text=1&width=476" width="476" height="606" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

UKPakistani

You clearly need to go to specsavers if you think Modi's body language is impressive. Seriously please organise an eye test asap. Your eyes deceive you.

Ham actors and third class heros in Indian B movies are more threatening

PakistanRoshanMustaqbil

Senator (1k+ posts)
I just watched this butcher's video threatening Pakistan and really got impressed. Just look at his body language how confident he is posing when threatening Pakistan. Unfortunately, our leaders lack some of these skills. Even Imran Khan's body language was not so tough rather seems a humble appeal. I am sorry if it hurts anyone's ego or feelings. I am also Pakistani. I just want my leaders to be sane besides showing a confident body language too.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/aljazeera/videos/2967939899886626/&show_text=1&width=476" width="476" height="606" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>
You need to be a body-language expert to make these judgements, not an armchair expert.