Pakistan will remain same as it is now on (NO CHANGE NO HOPE)

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
یہ جو لوگ انٹرنٹ فیسبک پر دو دو تین تین ہزار روپے لگا کے بیٹهے ہوے ہیں اور دن رات پوسٹنگ کرتے رہتے ہیں ان کا مہنگای دہشتگردی اور ملک کے حلات سے کوئ لینا دینا نہیں یہ لوگ کافی خوشباش زندگی گزار رہے ہیں مسلہ ان لوگوں کا ہے جو دہاری لگا کے دو وقت کی بیچارے روٹی کھاتے ہیں

Imran Khan bhi apne jalse urban areas mein aur facebook pay page bana bana kay jazbati lardkon ko apne sath laga raha hai jab kay Rural areas mein logo ko imran khan ka pata bhi nahi jahan PML-N aur PPP jasi parties kay roots hain
:lol:

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Humko apnay app ko bhi dekhna hoga jo 4,4, Hazar rupay laga kay rat din aik kar kay siasat.pk jasi forums aur facebook per beth kay emotional posting kartay rehtay hain aur change ki baat kartay hain

kabhi PC say uth kay khud pani ka glass bhi nahi latay phir hum apnay haqooq kay liya Protest kya karay gay

:lol:

If India can come out in midlle of night against corruption then what is Your problem we have more problems than them??

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
If there is no hope of change then why are you wasting your time by posting this thread. Do you have a deep down expectation that your sarcasm will bring commotion in the sleeping, satisfied, apathetic souls?

aasimnaveed

MPA (400+ posts)
very true brother, i was in murree 2 days before ramazan , and u wont believe that every single hotel was full,no vacancies, i got 2 bedroom guesthouse after 3 hours telephonic discussions with friends and relatives(sifarish) and it costs me 16000 rupees per night and on mall road it was 5000 minimum per night for a room and mall road was hell busy,you cant even walk,i went again around 2am and situation was same,
yeh internet and overseas pakistani hain jo samjhtay hain k IMRAN or koi or inquilaab laye ga,log IK ko vote dein gey,its nothing on ground,

during my stay in PAKISTAN, attended lot of marriages, because im basically from GUJRAT so KAIRA and NAWABZADA GHAZANFAR GULL was everywhere and in every SHADI, and people were dying to meet them and shake hand with them, no body worried about MEHNGAI, UNEMPLOYMENT, etc ...

iss kom ka kuch nahin bany ga ... i think hamara mukaddar RUSWAI likh dia gya hai ...

Last edited:

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
If there is no hope of change then why are you wasting your time by posting this thread. Do you have a deep down expectation that your sarcasm will bring commotion in the sleeping, satisfied, apathetic souls?

i am enjoying :lol:

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
very true brother, i was in murree 2 days before ramazan , and u wont believe that every single hotel was full,........iss kom ka kuch nahin bany ga ... i think hamara mukaddar RUSWAI likh dia gya hai ...
If you say this is what the reality is then its become even more important to have your say ... after whole day in office.. what you expect from me to do dharna on shahrah a dastor ..? believe me my wife is furious with siasat.pk and i know im giving my family's time here but in my view that is my contribution... and the day Ik will be in Lhr i'll be the first one to be present in his rally ... if i can affort net 24x7 that doesn't mean i have no pain for this country ... just think of it Egyptian revolution trigged through SMS ... so in these time cells phones and internet is a reality real people are sitting and doing their say ... as far as marriages and elite are concern that is hardly few % whom you mentioned ... but huge majority is worried the way country is going and doing their bit to express their views.. and inshallah you will see the diff in coming elections...

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)
AGREE 100% WITH U BOMBAYBUZ ALLAH PAKISTANI QOUM KO SAMJAI WHO EVER UNDER ESTIMATE THE VALUE OF SMS PRINT NET ELECTRONIC MEDIA ETC OR ANY THING ELSE SUCH PERSON IS HAVING EMPTY MIND WHICH IS DEVILS HOME WHO NEVER WANT TO SEE RISING PAKISTAN ONLY CORRUPT LIAR POLITICIANS WILL NOT LIKE THESE THINGS TO HIDE THEIR REALITIES AND OWN CHANNELS LIKE PTV KHABARNAMA:P WHICH ONLY PLAY A ROLE TO DEFEND GOVERNMENT RATHER THEN SHOWING REALITIES TO THE NATION AND HIDING HIDDEN REALITIES THE WAY PARASITES EATING THIS COUNTRY BUCK UP SOME THING IS BETTER THEN NOTHING EVEN IF U CANT DO PRACTICAL TO BRING AWARENESS VILLAGE TO VILLAGE AND CITY TO CITY IN EACH PAKISTANI AT LEAST WHATS THE PROBLEM DOING THIS WAY(quite)

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Don't lose hope yet. Things cannot remain same. It is tempting to conclude that, but there is an effect of everything. Do you think the awareness that the media has created and the population, especially youth getting politicized, will not lead to anywhere? The state of affairs have to change...and will change soon insha Allah. And do not under-estimate the online population or the mobile phone users or the urban areas. These segments of the population actually are the first ones to witness change, but this is spread to villages in due time...Rural areas are after all a part of Pakistan and things affecting Pakistan have an effect on them...

Pakistan can surely rise if people come up and take part in peaceful protests.

In india,many of us went to protest peacefully........

at least 2million people protested in 100 cities of india today against the corrupt govt ;and we all want to have transparent lok pal "" ombusdman "" bill !!

freshnkool

Minister (2k+ posts)
to all my friends with respect, social changes does not happen over night its always slow

do you know our prophet in his first 10 years how many people became muslim???? only about 600, and then in about 3 decades it was full state of madina ruled by mulims, mashallah

same way quaid-e-azam lost his fist elections miserably, and then u know what millions were behind him

mahateer mohmmad struggled for 18 years before he could gain power

it took 30 years to nelson madela to get people behind him to bring change,

before we did not have anyone to lead a change , no leader to give people of pakistan a hope and show them the real path

but now we have imran khan and first when he came he lost all seats,
after 15 years millions are behind him, and everyone admitting that he is the most popular leader of the country,
and in future inshallah more will join him,

hope is there, path is there, leader is there all we need to do our part ( minimum get out on voting day and vote for him) because everyone cant be on street all the time, (but that does not mean they are def and dumb and do not want change)

in countries like pakistan where status quo is strong and spread from top to bottom and have everything in its control there process of change can be slow because when anyone raises voice for change, the status quo jumps in with its media, money, and all other means to miss guide them and distract the nation and miss guide them.

but slowly people of paksitan have realized and more will realize in future ( its common in pakistan that people like to shake hands with the powerful but does it mean they really love them??? u also might have seen in pakistan that people on face saying sir sir ( but dill main galian dee rahy hoty hain usi koo yaa peth pechy foran galian deny shroo kar dety hain)

so my dear friends do not loose hope, if you rise up you can change the early and quick you will rise , the quicker the change will be , but if you are slow even then change will come becuase its promise of Allah k usky haan dair hai andheer nahi ( or joo samjhty hain k Allah un logon ki joo bhook say mar rahy hain, mahngai say khud kushian kar rahy hain, jin k bachon k pass medicines nahi, taleem nahi) unki nahi sanny gaa then sorry i dont believe them, beshak Allah mazloom ki sunta hai,

but Allah sunta us time hai jab mazloom khud apny rights k lyee zalim k khelaf kahra hoo jai, jitni jaldi khara hoo jai gaa Allah uskoo zulam say nejat dee dy gaa , jitni dair mazloom , zulam sehta rahy gaa utna he zyada time lagy gaaa,

so inshallah change will come but speed of change is in your hands , in hands of ordinary people.

thanks to Allah we have a true, honest, and pro-people leader irman khan, all we need to do is stand behind him. and change is just round the corner,

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If pakistani awaam does not vote for IK in the coming elections then they deserve this load shading and all sort of crap. pakistan is going to be history, i really feel sorry for this nation that does not understand what is right and what is wrong.