Pak Revolution Party(PRP). The first ever online party Is going to launch Its website Soon.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
آج کل ہر چیز میں ورائٹی ہوتی ہے۔ آپ بھی ایسے کرو کے مختلف ورائٹیز متعارف کرواؤ۔ لبرل قسم کے لوگوں کے لئے الگ پارٹی اور مذہبیت مائل لوگوں کے لئے الگ پارٹی اچھاڑ پچھاڑ کے شوقین لوگوں کے لئے کوئی انقلابی جتھہ۔پھر قومیت پکڑ لو۔ سندھیوں کے لئے الگ ، پنجابیوں کے لئے الگ پختونوں کے لئے الگ اور بلوچ سرداروں کے لئے الگ۔ بزنس زیادہ بڑھانا ہے تو پھر لسانی بنیاد پر پھی کچھ پارٹیان کھڑی کر سکتے ہو۔

تمہارا مستقبل بہت روشن ہے ۔ تم نے اس دھندے میں ہاتھ ڈالا ہے جس میں ہمیشہ سے ہی نئے برانڈ کی گنجائش رہتی ہے۔
Before you suggest people what to do in life or what is right of wrong, you need to wash your face and take a bath. Seems you have not wash your face from last 10 years. You look dirty like a pig.

Best
Regards.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
74a9c8f229121fbbe9f74d311268a86e.gif
I always use to wonder why does super shaheen swears at you so much but looking at your attitude,i got my answer.
Sorry super shaheen you are right and i was wrong .

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I always use to wonder why does super shaheen swears at you so much but looking at your attitude,i got my answer.
Sorry super shaheen you are right and i was wrong .
whats wrong with this pic ?it is only funny picture ? did i abuse ur parents like that shit shaheen ?

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
آج کل ہر چیز میں ورائٹی ہوتی ہے۔ آپ بھی ایسے کرو کے مختلف ورائٹیز متعارف کرواؤ۔ لبرل قسم کے لوگوں کے لئے الگ پارٹی اور مذہبیت مائل لوگوں کے لئے الگ پارٹی اچھاڑ پچھاڑ کے شوقین لوگوں کے لئے کوئی انقلابی جتھہ۔پھر قومیت پکڑ لو۔ سندھیوں کے لئے الگ ، پنجابیوں کے لئے الگ پختونوں کے لئے الگ اور بلوچ سرداروں کے لئے الگ۔ بزنس زیادہ بڑھانا ہے تو پھر لسانی بنیاد پر پھی کچھ پارٹیان کھڑی کر سکتے ہو۔

تمہارا مستقبل بہت روشن ہے ۔ تم نے اس دھندے میں ہاتھ ڈالا ہے جس میں ہمیشہ سے ہی نئے برانڈ کی گنجائش رہتی ہے۔
By the way after washing your face you are allowed to join my party.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
whats wrong with this pic ?it is only funny picture ? did i abuse ur parents like that shit shaheen ?
Am i doing some comedy show that you have to post this funny pic??? If there is nothing to say about the thread then you do not need to post anything like that.Be a bit more serious in life. I am sure you are not teenager and more sensible than that.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
تیری اماں کی فرمائش تھی بیٹا ۔۔ اسے ایسے ہی اجڑے چمن اچھے لگتے تھے۔ اب مجھے کیا پتہ تھا اس نے تجھ جیسا بیٹا نما بیٹی پیدا کرنی ہے۔ اگر مجھے پتہ ہوتا تو میں اپنے نطفہ حلال کو تیری ماں جو کہ ایک طوائف نما عورت ہے کچرادانی میں رکھ کر حرام نہ کرتا وہی نطفہ حلال جو تیری ماں کی کچرا دانی میں جا کر تجھ جیسے دوغلے کو جنم دینے کا موجب بنا ہے۔
Go and wash your face. Till you do not wash your face,you will not be entertain by a reply. PRP believe in cleanliness.

jani1

صفائی ستھرائی کے بعد پارٹی میں۔

بہت افسوس کی بات ہے۔۔۔
گپ شپ میں۔۔یا طنز و تنقید میں۔۔۔
کھبی ماں بہن کو مت لائیں۔۔۔
آپکی لکھائ اچھی ہے۔۔
اس فن سے اصلاح کا کام لیں۔۔
شکریہ
۔۔​

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
صفائی ستھرائی کے بعد پارٹی میں آنے کا ایسے کہہ رہا ہے جیسے تو نے وہاں پر اپنی بہن کو نچوانا ہے میرے لئے۔
Make sure you wash your face before your reply again. Ja munay safai kar. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)

بہت افسوس کی بات ہے۔۔۔
گپ شپ میں۔۔یا طنز و تنقید میں۔۔۔
کھبی ماں بہن کو مت لائیں۔۔۔
آپکی لکھائ اچھی ہے۔۔
اس فن سے اصلاح کا کام لیں۔۔
شکریہ
۔۔​
He is a mental case. He needs a psychiatrist. kuch nahi patha kuch din main khudkushi kar jaey :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

kayawish

تیری اماں کی فرمائش تھی بیٹا ۔۔ اسے ایسے ہی اجڑے چمن اچھے لگتے تھے۔ اب مجھے کیا پتہ تھا اس نے تجھ جیسا بیٹا نما بیٹی پیدا کرنی ہے۔ اگر مجھے پتہ ہوتا تو میں اپنے نطفہ حلال کو تیری ماں جو کہ ایک طوائف نما عورت ہے کچرادانی میں رکھ کر حرام نہ کرتا وہی نطفہ حلال جو تیری ماں کی کچرا دانی میں جا کر تجھ جیسے دوغلے کو جنم دینے کا موجب بنا ہے۔
balouch , agar app esi pyari pyari galiyan SUPER SHAHEEN ko de do tu mera dil bagh bagh ho jayee ga ..

Imran the legend

Please don’t waste time siasat pk shouldn’t allow this bull shit. Imran Khan is world famous and it took him 22 years and he had a big reasons against corrupt mafia. And this joker no one knows. It will take him 100s of years what he needs to do is help pti if he really wanted to do something for the country

Imran the legend

I have been asked by many people about how to join the revolution Party. Soon the party is going to launch its website. You will have a very easy procedure to join the party on our website. You just need to put your name,e mail address and phone number to get the membership. Once we have enough members and once we create enough political awareness about the party then we will register it and start ground politics to take part in general elections. We will bring soft revolution in Pakistan and would make efforts for the presidential form of govt in Pakistan as we believe the current parliamentary system is failed to deliver.

In the mean time please create awareness about party and follow party's posts on social media. Remember it is a common man's party and everyone can be a chairman or a leader in the party as long as you have the potential to be a leader.

Best Regards.

Pak Revolution Party(PRP)
Stop wasting time and join one the parties that are already established the best party is pti for workers.

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
Stop wasting time and join one the parties that are already established the best party is pti for workers.
[/QUOTE]
My friend i have all the respect for pti and Imran khan.I wish him all the best though our party would appreciate any good step by pti govt and will always come up with constructive criticism about any bad policy by pti govt.

As far as wasting my time is concerned,remember when Imran khan formed his party 22 years ago,ppp and pmln were saying the same thing to him. Trust me i know what i am doing. You should know in democracy it is our democratic right to make our own party and express ourselves.

And by the way whether you agree with me or not after Imran khan retirement, i do not see any progressive and dynamic leader in pti. They all are traditional politicians. Mark my world after Imran khan pti would be another pmln and ppp. So our newer generation and common man of Pakistan needs a political party like revolution party for the future.