Pak Revolution Party(PRP). The first ever online party Is going to launch Its website Soon.

Imran the legend

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You not going to be successful join pti do hard work and you can be like murad Saeed Asad Umar any other. They got the funds you haven’t. They poplar you not, public listens to them. You will need over 100 years before people will take you seriously if you go in pti it will be quicker to get to your goal. Look at that singer one man singer Jawad few years no one knows who he is. Waste of time. Look at musharaf opened new party past 10 years again flopped party. Stop wasting time and do some work

The Revolutionist

Minister (2k+ posts)
You not going to be successful join pti do hard work and you can be like murad Saeed Asad Umar any other. They got the funds you haven’t. They poplar you not, public listens to them. You will need over 100 years before people will take you seriously if you go in pti it will be quicker to get to your goal. Look at that singer one man singer Jawad few years no one knows who he is. Waste of time. Look at musharaf opened new party past 10 years again flopped party. Stop wasting time and do some work
Do not compare me with musharaf and jawad. Jawad is a singer but he started politics out of no where,Musharaf was an army man but not a politician,Asad umer is not a politician either. He was chairman of Agro company.

I have done double
graduation from the uk. I have done graduation in Artificial Intelligence and more importantly i have done a degree in political science and economics too.I study politics in the university I am professional and an educated individual with political degree behind me and do not compare me with singer jawad and dumb musharaf. Just wait and watch in the next 5 years or maximum of 10 years. Let me get a chairman for my party. You will be blown away soon.
Let me give one lesson. Remember it forever.

"Never compare different people or different circumstances with each other."

Have a great day.

Last edited: