Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@Spartacus you seem to be a die hard fan of musharaf,ok which units and in a presidents wage how can mushraf afford a lavish apartment and plus you did'nt answer AFFIA SIDDIQUE query properly.
False allegation ok for the sake of argument i accept that it was a false allegation but then i have to accept that your beloved musharaf was so weak that he was doing the bidding of WAR ON TERROR with amercica and simountaneously from your homeland AFFIA SIDDIQUE gets kidnaped by CIA from your own home land.
And i also asked you about MUSHARAF why is'nt he returning here??
Benazir sporters also didnt wanted to see Benazir here she came,she knew could get killed she came,why ALTAF HUSSAIN running a political party ruling one,HAS a BRITISH PASSPORT??
If i accept that MUSHARAF didnt take a penny and was'nt corrupt how come he affords his all expenditures and lavish life styles, hw come he can afford the new bomb proof car,how can he afford gaurds salary!!its beyond my logic perhaps you are more logical and coming back to the topic!!
DID you apart from karachi visited BALOUCHISTAN??,DID U EVER TALKED TO THE FAMILIES OF MISSING PERSONS I HAVE??THOSE IN THE PARA MENTIONED IN HIS BOOK,IN WHICH HE SAYS THAT SOME DETAILS ARE NOT MENIONED YOU BELEIVE OR YOU DO NOT BELIEVE ISI AND CIA WERE INVOLVED IN MISPLACING SUSPECTED PEOPLLE WHO TURNED OUT INNOCENT EXAMPLE AAFIA SIDDIQUE,PROVE THAT SHE WAS'NT TRUNED OVER BY MUSHARAF,YOU DEMAND LOGIC I DEMAND IT FROM YOU,PROVE THAT HE WAS THE GREATEST THING EVER HAPPENED TO PAKISTAN,PROVE THAT SUICIDE BOMBINGS ARE"NT DUE TO HIS POLICES WITH FACTS!!
@SPARTACUS YOU WANT THE ANSWER OF YOUR THREAD VISIT BALOCHISTAN THEY BREAK THAT TV IN WHICH THEY SEE MUSHARAF,I PERSONALLY LIKE AYUBS WORK BUT CANT ENDORSE THAT HE EAS THE GREATEST THING HAPPENED TO PAKISTAN BECAUSE HE WAS A MILITARY DICTATOR,YOU ARE MORALLY WRONG TOO IN MUSHARAFS CASE.
SPARTACUS TAKE THIS LOGIC IF YOUR A GAURD OF A HOUSE AND YOU ARE GIVEN THE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROTECT IT ,IS IT PERFECTLY OK JUST TO TAKE OVER,BECAUSE GOVERNMENT IS'NT PERFORMING!!
IF YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO CONVINCE ME I WOULD BE THE GREATEST SUPPORTER OF MUSHARAFF,!! @SPARTAUCS SEE BEYOND SINDH TOO,TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHY PEOPLE HATE MUSHARAF YOUR FREIND HAS'NT BEEN KILLED IN RED MOUSQE INCIDENT YOU HAVENT SEEN ISLAMABAD TURNED IN TO WAR ZONE!!!THATS WHY YOU SUPPORT THAT *******!!

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
@ Waleed!
My first request to u is that use normal font. It is quite difficult to read everything in CAPS.

Second request is that stop confronting Saparactus. He has nologic whatsoever. He doesn not know that when an outsider is in ur house, he is ur responsibility. He does not know that the handing over of Aafia Siddiqui was not that big an issue as she was a common woman. That ********* handed over Afghan ambassador in Islamabad to CIA. I do not think that such a thing would have happened in any other part of the world. Saparactus also does not know that Aafia Siddiqui held dual nationality and with dual nationality, she is not only an American. He also does not know that all the money that came to Pakistan as a reward, was utilized by Army and 50 crores were in Musharraf's account out of 1000 crores usd.

Now coming to the other question u had put, abt [altaf] ghaddar. Its been a long time v r asking the same question on this forum to all the MQM supporters, but they havent been able to answer. It is the reality that Altaf cannot return to Pakistan or ye muqaafaat-e-amal hai. He is a murderer, how can he dare returning to Pakistan?

vo darpok hai, he doesnt have the courage to come here. Coward!

Aafia, Lal masjid, FATA, Baluchistan, illegal killingz, kidnaps, all these thingz happened outside Karachi and Hyderabad. datsy MQM supporterz love Musharraf.

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear alihbkable ,
As you wrote about me....."He does not know that the handing over of Aafia Siddiqui was not that big an issue as she was a common woman.
If I wrote that this was not a big issue ?? Please do not say things that I do not support
Lest us clear ....Those who handed over Aafea Siddique to USA or to Afgans they all should be hanged. ( My logic is only this that if it happened then this was not Musharraf , even he did not know this before this news came in Newspapers )
There is alwasy a gray area in politics and in political statements ....)
I would like to give one example.....I was watching a video there a journalist asked a question to Aafea Siddique,s sister about Affea....
Question was ....If they arrested your sister from home ?
She answered ....At that time I was in USA.....
She did not answer that yes they arrested her from home and I got this news from her driver or house keeper or relatives or neighbours , etc etc....
About the money went to Musharraf,s pocket .....This is one another lie and allegation against him.
As Altaf Hussain is not in pakistan and the haters of MQM want him in pakistan.
How can Altaf Hussain dare to come to pakistan when his followers and supporters did not allow him.
Altaf Hussain Jis Jahaz say Pakistan Jany Ki Koossish Karain Gain ...Spartacus Us Jahaz Kay Tyre Ko Puncher Ker Day Ga.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nice words "those who handed Aafia to Americans should be hanged", Yes but Musharraf didn't do it !!! He did not even know at the time that what his American Masters were up to in Pakistan. You crossed the limits to defend Musharraf.Look at every newspaper, every magazine and every Journal at that time, You would find the relatives of missing peoples went all over the place to protest the missing of their relative.One of the reasons why Iftikhar got the wrath of army and Musharraf because he was parading the ISI and others Agencies's official in to the courts to answer the questions raised from the missing people's relatives.Yet, Musharraf didn't know what was happening ? At least you should fear Allah and be truthful.I don't mind you siding with dictator, because that's what your party is famous for doing, however don't mix the truth with falsehood.And don't worry about Altaf,You will find lots of volunteers ready to reinfalte the tyres of airplane and Altaf if needed.

Spartacus

Zaidi Qasim said:
Nice words "those who handed Aafia to Americans should be hanged", Yes but Musharraf didn't do it !!! He did not even know at the time that what his American Masters were up to in Pakistan. You crossed the limits to defend Musharraf.Look at every newspaper, every magazine and every Journal, You would find the relatives of missing peoples went all over the place to protest the missing of their relative.One of the reasons why Iftikhar got the wrath of army and Musharraf because he was parading the ISI and others Agencies's official in to the courts to answer the questions raised from the missing people's relatives.Yet, Musharraf didn't know what was happening ? At least you should fear Allah and be truthful.I don't mind you siding with dictator, because that's what your party is famous for doing, however don't mix the truth with falsehood.

Dear Qasim ,
If you did not understand well then I am clearing this more ....."Those who handed Aafia to Americans should be hanged as well as If Musharraf was aware and he did not try to stop he should also be hanged "
Now you are happy ???
As well as please watch this video and try to use your logic ....
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17368

Zaidi Qasim

Spartacus said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Nice words "those who handed Aafia to Americans should be hanged", Yes but Musharraf didn't do it !!! He did not even know at the time that what his American Masters were up to in Pakistan. You crossed the limits to defend Musharraf.Look at every newspaper, every magazine and every Journal, You would find the relatives of missing peoples went all over the place to protest the missing of their relative.One of the reasons why Iftikhar got the wrath of army and Musharraf because he was parading the ISI and others Agencies's official in to the courts to answer the questions raised from the missing people's relatives.Yet, Musharraf didn't know what was happening ? At least you should fear Allah and be truthful.I don't mind you siding with dictator, because that's what your party is famous for doing, however don't mix the truth with falsehood.

Dear Qasim ,
If you did not understand well then I am clearing this more ....."Those who handed Aafia to Americans should be hanged as well as If Musharraf was aware and he did not try to stop he should also be hanged "
Now you are happy ???
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??? ?? ??? ?? ? ????? ??

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Zaidi Qasim said:

Dear Qasim ,
Now you are happy ???
viewtopic.php?f=16&t=17368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Itna bara chawal tha vo Musaharraf and u r supporting him. Vo tou vo aadmi tha jis ko Army mei kaam krne ka atleast 35 years ka xperience tha n he did not know how agencies work. He had permitted the CIA to arrest any1 from Pakistan. and how could he stop them? He wouyld have been thrown over the moment he would disobey his masters.

dictator ki awaam mei tou koi jarein hoti nahin. usko bachane kis ne aana tha? That is y he did not stop them.

Spartacus

This has been proved on this FORUM that ...."Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF to USA or to any other country...."

Now I am requesting to the relatives of Aafea Siddique that they should break their silence and they should say truth and not the half truth.

Zaidi Qasim

Spartacus said:
This has been proved on this FORUM that ...."Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF to USA or to any other country...."

Now I am requesting to the relatives of Aafea Siddique that they should break their silence and they should say truth and not the half truth.

Yeah, They should tell you " the spartacus'', which you don't know and still don't understand.Come off of it now. You are being ridiculous .

Spartacus

Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:

Yeah, They should tell you " the spartacus'', which you don't know and still don't understand.Come off of it now. You are being ridiculous .

Dear Qasim ,
I am a person who support and oppose only with logic and not with love or hate.
My logic is saying that Relatives of Affea, are not saying 100% truth.

GeoG

Spartacus said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:

Dear Qasim ,

Tum Aur Tumhari Logic
Both are really Unique.

Zaidi Qasim

Spartacus said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:

Dear Qasim ,

Have you read the testimony of Aafia in the court ? Did she say that she was present inside the Afghanistan when she was kidnapped ? Didn't she say that she was in Afghanistan because her captives took her there ? I don't care what the relatives of Aafia saying . I am really upset that you are being an irrational person. Your love of Musharraf is bluring your perception of truth and trash.Musharraf is responsible of her debacle and hundreds of others who are still missing.He acted in the best interest of America and is responsible of lots of issues which Pakistan facing today including the deal which he made to get the passege out of Pakistan by putting Zardari in presidency with the help of your fugitive leader Altaf hussain who nominated Zardari for the presidency.They are all liers and theives.He rob Pakistan it self steem and dignity and bend over to Americans so much that we lost our sovereignty and respect.

waleed1214

i quote and i quote again from his hard copy of his book 'In the line of liar'
"We have captured 672 and handed over 369 to the United states.We have earned bounties totaling millions of dollars".
Now Musharraf was'nt that big ediot that he could have mentioned that i the greatest 'LIAR' in the history of Pakistan handed over Pakistani's for god sake he was the President.
He also mentioned some people are known to us some are unknown and i am quoting from his book.PLEASE use some common sense.
And we Altaf Hussain haters hate him because he lives in BRITAIN has a BRITISH passport and governs Pakistan why would he damn care what happens here,now don't start MUSTAFA KAMAL saga as all MQM supporters do,he is a good man,people appreciate that even in PUNJAB and even here in Islamabad,BUT accepting ALTAF the murderer the sole leader of a litreate Karachi is really sad.
Lastly @Spartacus it is widely said and i dedicate this quote to you
"Don't argue with fools first they bring you to their level and then they beat you with their logic".
Same goes for you, you argue like an Athiest they argue the same way as you do anyways God Bless our nation Aameen.
PLUS @alikhable brother accepted your advice of not locking on the capslock lolx 8-)

waleed1214

And Oh @Spartacus you want your answer of this thread go to Balouchistan and ask any Balouchi about the same question as i am asking,you would get your answer see beyond KARACHI And Sindh.
LAL MASJID my friend was killed was he a terrorist,he wasn't even intrested in politics,who is responsible for this.
Meray dost kay ghar mein Ansoo Gas ki shelling hoi ,his grandmother got an heart attack who was responsible for that.
I just dont understand these military dictator suppoters they see economy,and yell oh he was great i love him,economy growth in all dictator regime was due to American aid Want proof read in the line of MUSHARAF,see that's why i love musharaf he himself told the world what a big **** i was,and strange fact is people still like him in Sindh.
Aik insaan ki jaan laikina puri insaaniyat ki jaan lainay kay mutaradif hai ,that's what the Quran has told us,rest is up to the Musharaf supporters.
And plus the money that he is using right now in london is from MISSING PERSON'S if not prove how he living like a prince in LONDON??.

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
i quote and i quote again from his hard copy of his book 'In the line of liar'
"We have captured 672 and handed over 369 to the United states.We have earned bounties totaling millions of dollars".
Now Musharraf was'nt that big ediot that he could have mentioned that i the greatest 'LIAR' in the history of Pakistan handed over Pakistani's for god sake he was the President.
He also mentioned some people are known to us some are unknown and i am quoting from his book.PLEASE use some common sense.
And we Altaf Hussain haters hate him because he lives in BRITAIN has a BRITISH passport and governs Pakistan why would he damn care what happens here,now don't start MUSTAFA KAMAL saga as all MQM supporters do,he is a good man,people appreciate that even in PUNJAB and even here in Islamabad,BUT accepting ALTAF the murderer the sole leader of a litreate Karachi is really sad.
Lastly @Spartacus it is widely said and i dedicate this quote to you
"Don't argue with fools first they bring you to their level and then they beat you with their logic".
Same goes for you, you argue like an Athiest they argue the same way as you do anyways God Bless our nation Aameen.
PLUS @alikhable brother accepted your advice of not locking on the capslock lolx 8-)

As you wrote ....."We have captured 672 and handed over 369 to the United states.We have earned bounties totaling millions of dollars"
In those 369 that he handed over to USA none of them was Pakistani .....now you understood ?
None of them = 0 .....
I am defending here the topic ....."Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF"

waleed1214

so you want musharaf to specifically name pakistan here and consider him such a big duffer that as at that time reigning PRESIDENT he would specify that he handed over PAKISTAN'S @Spartacus what kind of logic you are projecting!! :roll:

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:
As you wrote ....."We have captured 672 and handed over 369 to the United states.We have earned bounties totaling millions of dollars"
In those 369 that he handed over to USA none of them was Pakistani .....now you understood ?
None of them = 0 .....
I am defending here the topic ....."Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF"
I normally try to enjoy your comments ...... ;)

but this one [hmmm]

Just consider Afghan Ambassador (from Taliban gov), was it a just/ethical act to handover Ambassador of one country to another, even without any proved charges.

Spartacus

nabeel117 said:
Spartacus said:
None of them = 0 .....

but this one [hmmm]

Just consider Afghan Ambassador (from Taliban gov), was it a just/ethical act to handover Ambassador of one country to another, even without any proved charges.

If they handed over any ambassador to USA this was a wrong decision.
No justification , I want that there should be investigation to clear this who handed over and why ???

nabeel117

Councller (250+ posts)
Spartacus said:
nabeel117 said:
Spartacus said:
None of them = 0 .....

but this one [hmmm]

If they handed over any ambassador to USA this was a wrong decision.
No justification , I want that there should be investigation to clear this who handed over and why ???

A passage from his own words:

"Zaeef became best known as the Taliban ambassador to Islamabad at the time of the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks he was then arrested and sent to Guantanamo and his memoirs provide a unique insight into the developments which led to the eight-year-old war in Afghanistan. That alone makes it a must-read, providing an alternative and very personal account to set alongside Western concepts of the Taliban"

he applied for political asylum in Pakistan in 2001 but .... arrested and sent to Guantanamo

plz do read : http://blogs.reuters.com/pakistan/2010/02/10/my-life-with-the-taliban-on-study-and-islamic-values/