Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
geo.spartacus@yahoo.com

Not a single Pakistani was handed over by me to the US or any foreign country.....MUSHARRAF

Question: Why did you handover Pakistanis to US for interrogation? In particular, why were Americans given access to an accomplished Pakistani citizen like Dr. Afia Siddiqui?

Answer: These are baseless allegations. Not a single Pakistani was handed over by me to the US or any foreign country. Those taken by US were captured in Afghanistan and not given to US. Our policy was clear:

1.Pakistanis will be tried in Pakistan.

2.Foreigners will be offered to their own countries first and in case of refusal (which was invariably the case), will be handed over to the US.

The facts about Dr Afia Siddiquis case are still unclear. I only heard her name through the media when the story of her arrest in Afghanistan became public.

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=225200539338" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

furry87

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is a liar. Dont believe anything he says. We need to move on we have tried him already and its gotten us now where.

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
kaman sai nikla hoa teer aur zaban sai nikli hoi baat wapis nahi aati abh baat peherane sai koi faida nahi woh khud apni kitab mein keh chuka hai ke hum ne Pakistaniyon ko America ke hawale ker ke lakhon dollar kamayee hain,, bheter yahi hoga keh abh hum ais per baat karein ke hum missing person ko wapis kese lasakte hain,, q ke woh tou sab kuch kar karaa ke baher bhagh gia hai

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is a great liar. The Doctor was picked up from Karachi and taken to Afghanistan, just like others. He handed over the air force base and is still being used by the Americans. Dictators have done enough damage to our country.

Spartacus

abdulhaseeb23 said:
kaman sai nikla hoa teer aur zaban sai nikli hoi baat wapis nahi aati abh baat peherane sai koi faida nahi woh khud apni kitab mein keh chuka hai ke hum ne Pakistaniyon ko America ke hawale ker ke lakhon dollar kamayee hain,, bheter yahi hoga keh abh hum ais per baat karein ke hum missing person ko wapis kese lasakte hain,, q ke woh tou sab kuch kar karaa ke baher bhagh gia hai

Well , I read his book , In the Line Of Fire , I did not find that he wrote ..." hum ne Pakistaniyon ko America ke hawale ker ke lakhon dollar kamayee hain.
Would you please give me the chapter name and in which line he wrote this ???

In the Line of Fire - A Memoir

Pervaiz Musharraf

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/1116...ne.Of.fire.pdf

32 MB

PDF Format

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@spartacus,you wont find the chapter even if you would read it all followers are blind especially of that ****** i hate musharaf,my friend who lived in melody died because of him was he a militant,his all faithful PML Q admits that he handed over citizens and i have read it in his novel called IN THE LINE OF LIAR that he hande it over for 300 million dollars ,i would give you the chapter and the quote from his book as i possess it after a little while!! NOW AFTER THIS MESSAGE FORM MY SIDE DONT START THE ECNOMIC DEVELOPMENT STUFF ALL YOU LIAR SUPPORTERS HAVE THIS ARGUMENT!!!but you dont see economy flourished more in ayubs term too,in ZIA TERMS too but after they left was the country prosperous,flourishing,our economy got again in to defict and inflation increased not due to our politicians but simple answer in thier terms AMERICA IS THE DONOR AND YOUR DICTATORS SEEM TO THE INNOCENT PEOPLE HERE THAT YEY SYASATDAN HOTAY HEE AISAY HAIN,IM NOT SAYIN THEY ARE INNOCENT BUT DICTATORS ARE THE REASON SUCIDE BOMBINGS HAPPENED,DICTATOR WAS THE REASON YOUR COUNTRY GOT IN TWO PARTS,DICTATOR WAS THE REASON AFGHAN JIHAD HAPPENED AND YOU ARE STILL FEELING ITs EFFECTS,please open your eyes i beg you!!!

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
@spartacus,you wont find the chapter even if you would read it all followers are blind especially of that ****** i hate musharaf,my friend who lived in melody died because of him was he a militant,his all faithful PML Q admits that he handed over citizens and i have read it in his novel called IN THE LINE OF LIAR that he hande it over for 300 million dollars ,i would give you the chapter and the quote from his book as i possess it after a little while!! NOW AFTER THIS MESSAGE FORM MY SIDE DONT START THE ECNOMIC DEVELOPMENT STUFF ALL YOU LIAR SUPPORTERS HAVE THIS ARGUMENT!!!but you dont see economy flourished more in ayubs term too,in ZIA TERMS too but after they left was the country prosperous,flourishing,our economy got again in to defict and inflation increased not due to our politicians but simple answer in thier terms AMERICA IS THE DONOR AND YOUR DICTATORS SEEM TO THE INNOCENT PEOPLE HERE THAT YEY SYASATDAN HOTAY HEE AISAY HAIN,IM NOT SAYIN THEY ARE INNOCENT BUT DICTATORS ARE THE REASON SUCIDE BOMBINGS HAPPENED,DICTATOR WAS THE REASON YOUR COUNTRY GOT IN TWO PARTS,DICTATOR WAS THE REASON AFGHAN JIHAD HAPPENED AND YOU ARE STILL FEELING ITs EFFECTS,please open your eyes i beg you!!!

See , I do support or oppose only with logic.

You have now book that I gave the link please search and show to us where did MUSHARRAF write that he handed over Pakistanis to US.

Would you please give me the chapter name and in which line he wrote this ???

In the Line of Fire - A Memoir

Pervaiz Musharraf

http://www.rapidshare.com/files/1116...ne.Of.fire.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

32 MB

PDF Format

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
yes musharraf is right. not a single Pakistani was handed over to the US

Dr. Afia is married

Ghaddar Musharraf

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
[video:vsphcw2t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyFw7lDS_Ys&feature=player_embedded[/video][/youtube]

Spartacus

gazoomartian said:

Dr. Afia is married

Ghaddar Musharraf

Lugta Hay Kay Aap Bhi Imran Bhai Ki Tarah Jazbati Ho Gain Hain...;)

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
gazoomartian said:

Dr. Afia is married

Ghaddar Musharraf

Lugta Hay Kay Aap Bhi Imran Bhai Ki Tarah Jazbati Ho Gain Hain...;)

humein Pak sey bahut muhabbat hai aur phir keon na ho, Pak jo tehra

abdulhaseeb23

MPA (400+ posts)
yar mere khayal sai yeh behas itni zarori nahi hai keh Mushraff ne bandee diye ya nahi jo baat important hai woh meine ane phele post mein bayan kii ke abh missing persons ko wapis kese laya jaaeey,,, q ke yeh behas abh abh nazaryah ban chuki hai zahir hai jis tarah dosree topic per baat khatam nahi hoti tou ais per kese khatam hogi,, tou behter yahi hoga keh yeh socha jai aur ais per behas ki jai ke log wapis kese ayeen gai,,, aik bar missing persons mil jaen gai tou aun ki gawahi sai yeh bhi pata chal jae gaa ke woh America ke hathoo kese lagee aur phir sabit bhi ho jai ga keh Musharaff sahi hai yah galat,, q ko aik baat per tou hum sab mutafiq hai keh missing persons milne chahiye agar woh mujrim bhi hai tou ainhe Pakistan mein saza milni chahiye q ke woh Pakistan ke mujrim hain

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I trust what Musharraf is saying coz he showed his boldness and courage and a leader should be like this. He has great skills and Inshallah will serve again. Please I request all of you to read 1st Dr Aafia's history, what she were doing while in States,,,,,,,,

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
pakistan first said:
I trust what Musharraf is saying coz he showed his boldness and courage and a leader should be like this. He has great skills and Inshallah will serve again. Please I request all of you to read 1st Dr Aafia's history, what she were doing while in States,,,,,,,,

And what was she doing that warrantly her kidnapping, sexual abuse; and for Gods sake her son and daughter are still missing. Her first Husband, nobody seen him or heard from him. Ever wondered although they got divorced, those three innocent kids are his too. Ever wondered why no news of him or is it someone told him to shut up and keep low?

Star Gazer

If I have to, then I would rather trust Musharraf than London wala, or Nawaz Sharif or PPP or any one else. All these are pretenders, their love for self and money is much stronger than anything else.

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
its a shameful act even try to defend a military dictator who
broke our constitution two times
i cant remember exact page number but i read it myself
that he got dollors from handing over pakistanis to usa
what about kalid shiekh who was captured from rawalpindi
he is in gantanomo bay who handed him over???????
what about ramzi yousaf??????????
list goes on
these bloody dictators are only good for drinking and partying
bloody marasi
he will rot in hellfire i am sure about that
for saptrucs uncle pls dont think we hate him bec he is urdu
speaking its matter of principles and deeds he done not his ethnicity
uncle [pk flag] sapractus

mcuk2001

Senator (1k+ posts)
hnuter555 said:
its a shameful act even try to defend a military dictator who
broke our constitution two times
i cant remember exact page number but i read it myself
that he got dollors from handing over pakistanis to usa
what about kalid shiekh who was captured from rawalpindi
he is in gantanomo bay who handed him over???????
what about ramzi yousaf??????????
list goes on
these bloody dictators are only good for drinking and partying
bloody marasi
he will rot in hellfire i am sure about that
for saptrucs uncle pls dont think we hate him bec he is urdu
speaking its matter of principles and deeds he done not his ethnicity
uncle [pk flag] sapractus
vsjkpc.jpg

Why didn't he hand over all 689 Al Qaeda members? Why only selective 369? Why did he refuse to hand over the remaining 320 members and earn more millions?

Simple. The remaining 320 were Pakistanis. He never handed over Pakistani. Only the foreigners that crossed over into Pakistan, illegally, without passports were given back, to either, their own countries or the USA. No one has the right to over-stay in Pakistan without legal documents and use our soil to launch attacks on neighbouring countries.