Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
hkniazi said:
I am not a MQM supportor nor a Muhajir.
I am a big PTI supporter and I still want Musharraf back.

Musharraf the great. who took Pakistan to new heights. Was very good in reaching his goals if these 9-11 and Afghan wars never would have happened. And believe me it was that invisible power of US (if there was any) who brought Musharraf down. So all you ppl who are opposing Musharraf on this forum are actually the ones who are indirectly supporting the American idea of democracy.

shame on all the "Na samjh log". let it be me one of them.

Musharraf zindabad.

Thank God, Finally we have Samajdar who is more Samajdar than the party as a whole and leader of party he is claiming to support.
Shame on the people who claim to belong to certain party and do not know the basic policy and philosopy it is following.
Shame of the people who can't remember that IK apologized for supporting Musharraf's referendum.
Shame on the people who want to mix and match ideas without any principles.

Musharraf should be hanged by the neck and made example of any future military coup.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
hkniazi said:
I am not a MQM supportor nor a Muhajir.
I am a big PTI supporter and I still want Musharraf back.

Musharraf the great. who took Pakistan to new heights. Was very good in reaching his goals if these 9-11 and Afghan wars never would have happened. And believe me it was that invisible power of US (if there was any) who brought Musharraf down. So all you ppl who are opposing Musharraf on this forum are actually the ones who are indirectly supporting the American idea of democracy.

shame on all the "Na samjh log". let it be me one of them.

Musharraf zindabad.

Isey kehte hain "JHOOT".
I have never ever seen a person like him who says he supports Imran Khan and at the same time saying that Musharraf did the most for Pakistan.

Ask IK what Musharraf did for Pakistan. He still says that it was Musharraf who is responsible for all this.

If u r here, dont consider other people on this forum as fools.

Either u r with IK or u r with Musharraf. There is no thiord option involved.

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
@alihbkable

oh my friend I can smell a bit of "BUSH" in your comments. "Not with us, against us-thingy". grow up. everybody has the right too have his own opinion. Somehow I can see a big Musharraf and Imran Khan coallition in future. which world are you living in?

GA Musharraf
GA Imran Khan

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
hkniazi said:
@alihbkable

oh my friend I can smell a bit of "BUSH" in your comments. "Not with us, against us-thingy". grow up. everybody has the right too have his own opinion. Somehow I can see a big Musharraf and Imran Khan coallition in future. which world are you living in?

GA Musharraf
GA Imran Khan
[hilar] [hilar] [hilar]
Imran Khan and Musharraf 2gether?
[hilar]
YA ALLAH! inhein hidayath dey(ameen)

ANd yes! if it is so, then I m acting like Bush. Its an "either/or" situation for me. Either u r with Musharraf kutta or u r with Pakistan

Hail Imran...........We love Imran.............He is our Messiah

hkniazi

Minister (2k+ posts)
Even if you were a little bit sincere, your prayer should have been,

Ya Allah! humein hidayat dey.

Spartacus

This has been proved on this FORUM that ...."Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF to USA or to any other country...."

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Spartacus said:
This has been proved on this FORUM that ...."Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF to USA or to any other country...."

I know what you saying. He didn't do it himself. He had other agents who had done it for him. All he did was cashed them out.....Right... Smart ass comments.

Spartacus

Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:

I know what you saying. He didn't do it himself. He had other agents who had done it for him. All he did was cashed them out.....Right... Smart ass comments.

No , he did not let any other country to take PAKISTANI from PAKISTAN as well as his agents also did not do and if some of his agent did this then this was not in MUSHARRAF knowledge.
Best Example I can give the KILLER of Danial Perl.
Because he was a Pakistani and that is why MUSHARRAF did not hand over him to USA.

Zaidi Qasim

Spartacus said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:

No , he did not let any other country to take PAKISTANI from PAKISTAN as well as his agents also did not do and if some of his agent did this then this was not in MUSHARRAF knowledge.
Because he was a Pakistani and that is why MUSHARRAF did not hand over him to USA.

Did he tell you that ? There must be a personal note you have from him. All I know is that what he wrote then (and say then ) and what he says now and write now are two contradictions . I expect him to change his words now for sure.

G

spartacus you win zaidiqasim u lose with your lousy argument lol :D

Spartacus

Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":nj7mmhix]
Spartacus said:

Did he tell you that ? There must be a personal note you have from him. All I know is that what he wrote then (and say then ) and what he says now and write now are two contradictions . I expect him to change his words now for sure.[/quote:nj7mmhix]

Dear Qasim ,
Some stupid came on this FORUM and claimed that MUSHRRAF gave PAKISTANI to USA and even those stupid claimed that MUSHARRAF wrote this in his book.
One even went too far and claimed that MUSHARRAF wrote in his book that he sold Aaffea Siddique to USA with 1.3 Million Dollar.
We can only laugh ...or not ?

They even did not read his book and they tried to fool all of us on this FORUM.
I put here his book and challenge to all of those who were claiming this wrong information . None of them replied with logic , including you.

Zaidi Qasim

@spartacus:

In Musharraf's book when originally published in english, he wrote that the money got collected from Americans from the prisoner from Pakistan.The urdu edition, which came later on was edited to remove these and some other events.In congress hearing, this was brought up and disclosed that those prisoners had nothing to do with any terorrism and this was brought up to the Pakistani leaders at that time. All those people who were missing, including the Baluchis and others( Aafia was one of them) were taken away from their homes during Musharraf's time and they end up in to the Afghanistan and some of them are still missing.Now, sinceyou are a person friend of Musharraf and Musharraf likes to write to you and tell you , then obviously you know more that anybody else who was around at that time.And the smart as you are, we all lowe lives do not know the truth.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)
Spartacus said:
Zaidi Qasim said:
Spartacus said:
[quote="Zaidi Qasim":sb42qstd]
Spartacus said:

Did he tell you that ? There must be a personal note you have from him. All I know is that what he wrote then (and say then ) and what he says now and write now are two contradictions . I expect him to change his words now for sure.

Dear Qasim ,
Some stupid came on this FORUM and claimed that MUSHRRAF gave PAKISTANI to USA and even those stupid claimed that MUSHARRAF wrote this in his book.
One even went too far and claimed that MUSHARRAF wrote in his book that he sold Aaffea Siddique to USA with 1.3 Million Dollar.
We can only laugh ...or not ?

They even did not read his book and they tried to fool all of us on this FORUM.
I put here his book and challenge to all of those who were claiming this wrong information . None of them replied with logic , including you.[/quote:sb42qstd]

Jiger aap sirf itna batao k kisi mulk k Ambassador k rights kia hain kisi dusre mulk mei? agr ni pata tou ja k UN charter mei parh lo or phir check kro k ap k beloved Musharraf ne kia kiya with Afghan ambassador after 911.

Usne apni kitaab mei sub kuch mention kiya nd then it was reported at the time of the publishing of the Urdu edition that the content on that issue was missing.

Ap ko ni yaqeen aata tou mai aap ko sirf itna mashwara de rha hun k jab nxt time ap ka [musharaf] ghaddar se raabta ho tou ap plz usko mera ye mashwara dey dena k agr aap sachay hain tou Pakistanaaein jahan aap ne doodh ki nehrein bahai hain apne 9 sala iqtedaar k dauran or a k apne khilaf saray allegations facre kerein. Ye kia k ja k [altaf] ghaddar ki tarah London beth gaey. agr vo sacha hai tou a k face kre courts ko or agr sub jhoot tha uske khilaf propaganda tha tou a k aisi taisi kr dy sb ki.

Ye log London ja k beth jatay hain or phr chahtay hain k yahan ki siasat mei gand gholte rhna hai hamesha.

Ye 2 numbri ab mazeed ni chlne wali.

Assalam o alaikum

waleed1214

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
@SPARTACUS AFTER THIS REPLY AND POST U WUD DEFINATELY SHUT UP AND THIS IS DA HARD COPY FROM AMERICA,YOUR LEADER IS A CRIMINAL OR NOT I AM QUOTING FROM HIS BOOK ITS NOT THE CENSORED VERSION HERE IT GOES
"Since shortly after 9\11-when many al Qaeda members fled Afghanistan and crossed the border in to Pakistan-we have played multiple games of cat and mose with them.the biggest of them all,Osama bin laden,is still at large at the time of this writing,but we have caught many,many others.Some are known the world,some are not.We have captured 672 and handed over 369 to the United States.We have earned bounties totalling millions of dollars...Here,i will tell the stories of just a few of the most significant manhunts"

CHAPTER 23 MANHUNT FIRST PARA OF THE CHAPTER @SPARTACUS YOU CLAIM TO BE LOGICAL PERSON PERHAPS I AM NOT THIS LOGICAL I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS PARA PLEASE MAKE ME UNDERSTAND THIS.
SPARTUCUS YOU ARE BATTLING A LOST CASE.

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
@SPARTACUS AFTER THIS REPLY AND POST U WUD DEFINATELY SHUT UP AND THIS IS DA HARD COPY FROM AMERICA,YOUR LEADER IS A CRIMINAL OR NOT I AM QUOTING FROM HIS BOOK ITS NOT THE CENSORED VERSION HERE IT GOES
"Since shortly after 9\11-when many al Qaeda members fled Afghanistan and crossed the border in to Pakistan-we have played multiple games of cat and mose with them.the biggest of them all,Osama bin laden,is still at large at the time of this writing,but we have caught many,many others.Some are known the world,some are not.We have captured 672 and handed over 369 to the United States.We have earned bounties totalling millions of dollars...Here,i will tell the stories of just a few of the most significant manhunts"

CHAPTER 23 MANHUNT FIRST PARA OF THE CHAPTER @SPARTACUS YOU CLAIM TO BE LOGICAL PERSON PERHAPS I AM NOT THIS LOGICAL I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS PARA PLEASE MAKE ME UNDERSTAND THIS.
SPARTUCUS YOU ARE BATTLING A LOST CASE.

Waleed dear ,
You hurried a little ...;)
In this 369 how many were Pakistanis.....;)
Zero Pakistanis were in those 369 ....o.k
See they caught 672 and gave to USA 369 ....understood ?
I will come again and remind you the topic that I am defending...."Not a single Pakistani was handed over by MUSHARRAF "

waleed1214

Further i would like to add LOGICAL BOY HERE FROM HIS BOOK,MAN WHY PEOPLE ARE SO STUBBORN!!!,I KNOW YOUR ARGUMENT EVEN THESE WERE THE ALQAEDA GUYS SO ANYWAYS YOU CLAIM TOO THAT HE IS NOT CORRUPT SO WHERE DID THIS BOUNTY GO TO BETTERMENT OF PEOPLE ??AWWWWWWWWWWWW MUSHARAF IS SO LOYAL WITH HIS COUNTRY SO CUTE SO SWEET.MAN LOGICAL BOY YOU KNOW TOO MUCH I GUEZZ ABT MUSH BECAUSE TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ALSO CAUSES HARM ANYWAYS
"Those who habitually accuse us of'not doing enough' in a war on terror should simply ask CIA how much prize money it has paid to the Government of Pakistan"
Now your claim to fame would be @SPARTACUS AKA LOGICAL BOY THAT AFIA SIDDIQUE was also a terrorist accused from America,News Flash America had only suspicion on DR AaFIA SIDDIQUE,but ap kay musharaf tu america say bhe zyada us kay farmabardar sirf suspicion pay he handed over AAFIA SIDIQUE!!

NO COMMENTS I WOULD BE HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER IF YOU CLEAR MY ONE CONFUSION LIKE ALTAF HUSSAIN AND I WONDER WHY??,PERHAS I AM A CONFUSED PERSON HE RETURNS TO PAKISTAN,HE HSA SINDH TO SUPPORT HIM PEOPLE LIKE HIM IN KARACHI WHY??? WHY?? WHY???

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
Further i would like to add LOGICAL BOY HERE FROM HIS BOOK,MAN WHY PEOPLE ARE SO STUBBORN!!!,I KNOW YOUR ARGUMENT EVEN THESE WERE THE ALQAEDA GUYS SO ANYWAYS YOU CLAIM TOO THAT HE IS NOT CORRUPT SO WHERE DID THIS BOUNTY GO TO BETTERMENT OF PEOPLE ??AWWWWWWWWWWWW MUSHARAF IS SO LOYAL WITH HIS COUNTRY SO CUTE SO SWEET.MAN LOGICAL BOY YOU KNOW TOO MUCH I GUEZZ ABT MUSH BECAUSE TOO MUCH KNOWLEDGE ALSO CAUSES HARM ANYWAYS
"Those who habitually accuse us of'not doing enough' in a war on terror should simply ask CIA how much prize money it has paid to the Government of Pakistan"
Now your claim to fame would be @SPARTACUS AKA LOGICAL BOY THAT AFIA SIDDIQUE was also a terrorist accused from America,News Flash America had only suspicion on DR AaFIA SIDDIQUE,but ap kay musharaf tu america say bhe zyada us kay farmabardar sirf suspicion pay he handed over AAFIA SIDIQUE!!

NO COMMENTS I WOULD BE HIS BIGGEST SUPPORTER IF YOU CLEAR MY ONE CONFUSION LIKE ALTAF HUSSAIN AND I WONDER WHY??,PERHAS I AM A CONFUSED PERSON HE RETURNS TO PAKISTAN,HE HSA SINDH TO SUPPORT HIM PEOPLE LIKE HIM IN KARACHI WHY??? WHY?? WHY???

See , he did not handed over Aafe Siddique or any Pakistani to USA.
This is allegation against him.

About Altaf Hussain related question that you want him back in Pakistan as I understood ?
Why do you want him in Pakistan ?
His all supporters and voters do not want him in Pakistan . How can he dare to reject his supporters voice.
Altaf Hussain Jis Jahaz Say Pakistan Janay Ki Koossish Karain Gain to Spartacus Us Jahaz Kay Tyre Ko Puncher Ker Day Ga

waleed1214

At least you didnt objected he didnt took money,ok another ediotic question from my side who is AAFIA SIDDIQUE ??TERRORIST??FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT ACCEPTED BUT WAS SHE SO MUCH OF AN ADVENTERUOS LADY THAT SHE THE DAY SHE WAS BORN WANTED TO BE RAPED ASSUALTED,RAPED,NOW YOU WOULD SHE WAS AN AMERICAN NATIONAL BUT DIDNT SHE HAD PAKISTANI AFFILIATION??

AND SPARTACUS NOW I HAVE A QUESTION WHERE DID THESE BOUNTIES OF MILLIONS WENT??SORRY I KNOW I AM A BORN EDIOT BUT I DONT PICK THINGS EARLY PLEASE CLEAR MY CONCEPTS!!

Spartacus

waleed1214 said:
At least you didnt objected he didnt took money,ok another ediotic question from my side who is AAFIA SIDDIQUE ??TERRORIST??FOR THE SAKE OF ARGUMENT ACCEPTED BUT WAS SHE SO MUCH OF AN ADVENTERUOS LADY THAT SHE THE DAY SHE WAS BORN WANTED TO BE RAPED ASSUALTED,RAPED,NOW YOU WOULD SHE WAS AN AMERICAN NATIONAL BUT DIDNT SHE HAD PAKISTANI AFFILIATION??

AND SPARTACUS NOW I HAVE A QUESTION WHERE DID THESE BOUNTIES OF MILLIONS WENT??SORRY I KNOW I AM A BORN EDIOT BUT I DONT PICK THINGS EARLY PLEASE CLEAR MY CONCEPTS!!

Those Money went to those units who were dealing with USA . Not a single dollar went to MUSHARRAF,s Pocket.
Now I am closing my computer , till tomorrow.

Support or oppose with logic and not with hate or love.....SPARTACUS....;)